Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Leaving heels at work...what would you do? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Leaving heels at work...what would you do?
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
the girls think i'm a creep anyway,

Why?
.....do you ask???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i would do is nothing....

all the women in my office are overwieght loudmouth frumps.

the ONE decent looking gal never wears heels at all.

[Cry]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys ever done an anonymous 'upgrade'?

I had one woman I would chat with occasionally leave a black pair of 3 inch leather pumps under her desk.

One day she came in and found a brand new pair black 4" Gucci pumps next to her old, shitty pair. She wore those new pumps all week and was thrilled by her gift from the 'Shoe Fairy'.

She never knew who did this because that might be grounds for sexual harrasment, but it happened to her 2 more times! She had a lot of fun with it and never learned who it was, but made for a few sexy conversations.

And I did smell the old pair when she wore them a lot. She wore her new ones home!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whhhaaaooo Reinforced!! that sounds great.

i know what you mean about the office law! hahaha

i love getting a cheaky whiff of some shoes but make sure you don't get attached to them and get caught! [Smile]

love the thrill....

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day she came in and found a brand new pair black 4" Gucci pumps next to her old, shitty pair. She wore those new pumps all week and was thrilled by her gift from the 'Shoe Fairy'.

Whoa, that is such a supurb thing to do, and to have left it without anyone knowing the shoe fairy's identity is so cool Reinforced! It must have been a great turn-on to watch her slip on the new Gucci pumps! I love this story!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She thought one of our big time head coaches did it. She tried to be slick and inquire to me as to who it might be.

I said to her after a glance at her feet, "Do I look like the kind of slob that can afford a $300.00 dollar pair of shoes for some chick who isn't interested in me?" As soon as I stated the price I knew I was fucked. I never looked at her face, just kept right on typing. I was terrified I was busted but as beautiful as she was, she was kinda ditzy, and my response convinced her.

Whew. She wore the shit out of them as she didn't make that much money being fresh out of college. So I hooked her up a couple more times. One pair was a beautiful pair of white, strappy, 4" sandals with this ankle strap that were sexy as hell and DID NOT belong in our office on a weekday.

But she wore them anyway. Bless her heart. Wore them with hose, too. I went to the bathroom 3 times on those days, damn.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole idea of being a 'Shoe Fairy' sounds very tempting. [Roll Eyes] Unfortunately, I'm the only guy in my department! It wouldn't take long before she figured out who it was. Besides, I suspect some of my female co-workers already know about my fetish.

btw, who's Barb Guerra?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
This whole idea of being a 'Shoe Fairy' sounds very tempting. [Roll Eyes] Unfortunately, I'm the only guy in my department! It wouldn't take long before she figured out who it was. Besides, I suspect some of my female co-workers already know about my fetish.

btw, who's Barb Guerra?

Google.

--------------------

-

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was afraid you might say that...

But I'm so glad I Googled her!!!! [Big Grin] Wasn't she on 20/20?

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Whooaa dude, we'll get back to Barb in a sec.

Is that Mikala Miles a real woman? Not a woman who used to be, uhmmm, more masculine, if you know what I mean? Please say she's a real woman. She's amazing! Christ she's huge! Those legs, those big feet!

--------------------

-

Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JRuiz545:

. . and now will plan for the next phase which is take them one night im working late and bring them to my computer room to really work on them.

I don't think you should. Besides invading her privacy, you're taking a turn down creep street. A sniff, yeah - but "really work on them"?
The special excitement that comes with not getting caught will a)be habit-forming, and b)will embolden you to go further - until eventually, you'll slip up.
Besides, some women are a little psychic about stuff like that. They can tell when somebody's looking at them from behind, you know? One time I was looking through binoculars at a woman and she turned around as though she sensed something. What if she just gets a feeling that something is up?

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Whooaa dude, we'll get back to Barb in a sec.

Is that Mikala Miles a real woman? Not a woman who used to be, uhmmm, more masculine, if you know what I mean? Please say she's a real woman. She's amazing! Christ she's huge! Those legs, those big feet!

Uh...I'm not sure who "Mikala Miles" is, but Mikayla Miles is 100% ALL WOMAN! All Natural, no if's, and's, & just enough butt! [Tongue] Yeah, she's a bit TALL (I like 'em that way) She's my favorite Amazon of all-time!! Was there ever any doubt? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reinforcedheels.. wow!!!!! i can't do do that in my place of work.. first, many women know i've got a thing for heels anyway.. second... there are no discrete ways to do this (unless i break a lock for a locker).. and third.. at our job, the gals shouldn't wear heels at all though some do.

depending on who it is, you can do this.. but if you don't know.. stay cautious!

RPM

p.s. i've thought up the idea a few times (only done it with friends though)... but i've gotten two co-workers lingerie though.. one wore it several times to work and made comments without saying it was me thankfully. those days are gone now though. i'm not risking it like that again!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it! I work with a girl who is always in very nice high heels when she meets a client, but back at her desk and around the office she wears a pair of flip flops. I have cleaned them top and bottom many times. They are tasty!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"They are tasty!"
Comment by joeluvsfeet

[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links