Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bachelorette foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: bachelorette foot fetish
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's a freaking tool! omg, what a loser. all he does is talk about her as if she were nothing but a pair of feet. yeah, thats exactly how i want unexposed women to think about us and if you think i am exagerating, here's a chat i just had with my wife who is at home catching up on the show and her reaction:

quote:

wife: btw the foot guy looks totally gay
me: how? why??
wife: his mannerisms are very gay
me: oh jeez lol
me: has he done anything else about the feet?
wife: not a thing in this episode yet
me: just found a clip of the guy in the hot tub with her.. gonna watch it now. i have to admit i am terribly curious to see what her feet look like.
wife: lol of course
me: i wasnt until i heard she said she feet were fantastic
wife: she didn't say it, she was all shy about it and put her feet down
me: i'm sorry.. i meant him
wife: oh ok
me: i dont htink most women have any idea if they have nice feet or not lol.
wife: lol prob not
me: ok, saw the clip and some crappy shots of her feet.. nice soles if you like that.. but her toes.. not even close.. and HE is a fucking loser freak!
wife: he absolutely is
me: i saw him when he wass in the hot tub w. her and had her feet on his lap and what he says.. jesus christ, he totally objectifies her
wife: he is all about feet and feet only
me: exactly.
me: glad you never saw a guy like him before i told you.. would that have effected how you reacting (which wasnt at all lol) when i told you?
wife: it def would have
wife: in the worst way obviously
me: lol obviously.. thank god!
wife: he def gives foot guys a really bad name

just one woman's opinion, but this is one of the most open minded women i have ever met.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Tanner P is the man! I hope he comes in 2nd or 3rd place so her can have his own bachelor show. That would be the bomb. Nothing but pretty woman's feet everywhere on TV!

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that would be cool

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
My wife works with a woman that has dated two of the guys on the show (from Texas). The show is a joke.

One guy is an actor and is just doing it for exposure. I forgot what the other guy does, but he's just doing it to be on tv.

I think one guy said that he hadn't been with anyone for a while, but in reality had banged that one girl from my wife's work just before the taping started.

The producers basically hold these guys individually in the room for hours and ask them a bunch of questions only later to edit their facial reactions/answers. Totally fabricated, but I guess in the end everyone gets what they want.

This is exactly why I don't watch any "reality" TV.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
My wife works with a woman that has dated two of the guys on the show (from Texas). The show is a joke.

One guy is an actor and is just doing it for exposure. I forgot what the other guy does, but he's just doing it to be on tv.

I think one guy said that he hadn't been with anyone for a while, but in reality had banged that one girl from my wife's work just before the taping started.

The producers basically hold these guys individually in the room for hours and ask them a bunch of questions only later to edit their facial reactions/answers. Totally fabricated, but I guess in the end everyone gets what they want.

This is exactly why I don't watch any "reality" TV.
I hear you there! That's why I don't watch any of that crap either. It's all staged, rigged, etc., and it's not authentic, as most people are only there for the public exposure and hoping to "get discovered".

I guess that's what happens when the TV networks refuse to hire very creative people who can't put their heads together to write good plot lines and scripts for television shows. The end result is crap to watch on the major networks... The real kicker is I can't believe these stupid shows do well enough in the ratings to still be on the air!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're an actor wouldn't going on a reality tv show kill your career?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

I'd think it would. However, some people will do almost anything to be famous.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

I'd think it would. However, some people will do almost anything to be famous.
If your an established actor it's probably a sign your a has been who's on the outs. Depending on how you swing it though it could be a boon. Reality made Flavor Flav relevant to millions of millenials after being dormant for almost 20 years.

If your unestablished and trying to become an actor, it's a significant resume boost. Especially if your a hot, particularly a hot chick.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

what reality "stars" have gone on to fame?

i know the elizabeth chick on the view was on survivor, but who else?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jade from big brother 3 indeed got very famous through her perfumes and what not so theres another one.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

uk big brother?

i don't remember anybody named jade on the us version

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes, UK Big Brother

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tha dude Teck from "Real World" starred was in a few movies Van Wilder and some other shit.

Lauren Conrad from "The Hills"

Clay Aiken and Kelly Clarkson (who won a Grammy), came from American Idol.

Nicole Richie was nobody in LA (or anywhere for that matter) before she did "The Simple Life" with Paris. You could even argue Paris was nobody (except in NYC where she was a well known socialite) before she and Nicole did "The Simple Life".

Elizabeth Hasselback on the "The View" was a reality

That's about all I could think of.

Nobody super duper famous (and no big name actors) but, certainly all these people benefited greatly at their objectives of either being an actor, musician, some kind of entertainer or just becoming famous.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
he's a freaking tool! omg, what a loser. all he does is talk about her as if she were nothing but a pair of feet. yeah, thats exactly how i want unexposed women to think about us and if you think i am exagerating, here's a chat i just had with my wife who is at home catching up on the show and her reaction:

quote:

wife: btw the foot guy looks totally gay
me: how? why??
wife: his mannerisms are very gay
me: oh jeez lol
me: has he done anything else about the feet?
wife: not a thing in this episode yet
me: just found a clip of the guy in the hot tub with her.. gonna watch it now. i have to admit i am terribly curious to see what her feet look like.
wife: lol of course
me: i wasnt until i heard she said she feet were fantastic
wife: she didn't say it, she was all shy about it and put her feet down
me: i'm sorry.. i meant him
wife: oh ok
me: i dont htink most women have any idea if they have nice feet or not lol.
wife: lol prob not
me: ok, saw the clip and some crappy shots of her feet.. nice soles if you like that.. but her toes.. not even close.. and HE is a fucking loser freak!
wife: he absolutely is
me: i saw him when he wass in the hot tub w. her and had her feet on his lap and what he says.. jesus christ, he totally objectifies her
wife: he is all about feet and feet only
me: exactly.
me: glad you never saw a guy like him before i told you.. would that have effected how you reacting (which wasnt at all lol) when i told you?
wife: it def would have
wife: in the worst way obviously
me: lol obviously.. thank god!
wife: he def gives foot guys a really bad name

just one woman's opinion, but this is one of the most open minded women i have ever met.
I agree with you, he is more in to her feet then her i watch the show with my gf, that all he talks about is her feet keeps looking at them if he wants to win he's going to have to not talk or look at her feet for awhile kinda thinks shes not really in too it but thats me. he is putting a bad name out there for us foot guys i'm not a big fan of her toes anyways but love her soles [Smile] don't get me wrong i would love to suck on those toes .

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i saw the guy in a few clips. he's just wayyyy to obsessed with feet. it's almost as if he's never had a pair before LOL

all he would talk about was feet it seemed.

anyway, it gives all the rest of us a bad name cuz women will watch his clips and think that we are all like him -- just sitting there all the time and thinking women are nothing but life sustenance nodes for their feet.

it's kinda ridiculous.

fellas, if ur ever on national tv and representing foot fetish, plz oh plzzz do not be like this guy. we need more good reps and not freaks LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links