Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » bachelorette foot fetish (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: bachelorette foot fetish
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
american idol is more of a contest than reality show

nicole ritchie and paris hilton have famous families, that's why they are famous

never heard of the rest, i doubt any of these reality stars will be acting 5 years from now

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit to never having seen this show but from what I've read from u guys I wonder if he is maybe being asked to play it up a bit. I always wonder with these shows how much is real and how much is scripted really.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American Idol is the quintessential modern reality show.

Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton were not even on the radar 11 years ago. However, their families were just as rich and "famous" if that's what you want to call them.

I mean besides the Hilton name, can you tell me one member of the families name beside Paris.

I don't even know Nicole Richies dads name. I just know he was somebody a long time ago.

Face it dude, their time on reality made them international house hold names. Before The Simple Life they were nobodies.

The rest of them while not super famous (which I already stated) did benefit greatly from being on reality TV. If you work in Hollywood, which I do, or follow it, which I have to and countless other do for reasons beyond me, you'll have heard of all these people. Of course if you're a couch potato you probably love the above name losers.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't even know Nicole Richies dads name."
Comment by H_A_A

Nicole was adopted by Lionel Richie, one time leader of the Commodores, and then solo.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the foot guy, Tanner P. still on the show? I do agree with the comments about him only talking about feet. I noticed on the one to one time that is all he talked about. He needs to lay off of it a little if my dreams of him having his own bachelor show comes true.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's still on the show and he hasn't mentioned feet for several episodes.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck what a jinx I am. I finally remembered this stupid show was on tonight so I watched it for the first time in history and the fucken foot guy gets voted off. What a severe piss off!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got some great close-ups of her feet this episode. I think they are remarkable. Lucky bastard at least got to give them a good rub before he got "the boot".

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think with comments like, "Now that I felt how soft your feet are, I want you to meet my parents" I can see how that can be a huge turn off. He never went on a one on one date or even made out with the girl. If he laid low with the foot thing a little more he could have a had a shot at being in the top three. Looks like my dream of him having his own bachelor show are gone.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it suprises me that any of you guys still might think positively of this twit. when you meet a woman and tell her that you like pretty feet, they could immediately associate his actions and attitudes with how you might act and think and who would want that??

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping Tanner P stays on tonight

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Do you know something that we don't? I thought he left last week??????
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is he out?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Do you know something that we don't? I thought he left last week??????
Looks like you all knew something I didnt...he's gone

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links