Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you rate her feet ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you rate her feet ?
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also only rate feet on their appearance:

They have to be squeaky clean, high arched, long toes (with red nail polish) sized 6 to 8.5 (7 or 7.5 being perfect)slightly veiny and highly defined,I also prefer the larger heel to the shallow one, as for the soles I prefer them unwrinkled but slightly lined.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zapper,

how are you ever gonna land that mate ? That is quite specific !

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSeanman
Board Regular
Member # 39562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSeanman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High Arches are a must, dainty toes are good and If the girl truly loved me, she would be willing to give me an footjob.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rate "feet" solely on their appearance. I think most of your criteria describes how you rate the woman, not her feet. Or how a woman uses her feet to be more accurate. A woman with ugly feet can meet much of your criteria.

In response to my thoughts about your AAA - I think you hit upon the points that are important to me. But I have a different take on your use of "Acceptance" and would instead use a AAAA criteria (Appearance, Acceptance, Ability and Attitude)

Appearance - Prefer long, medium width, full nail beds, pedicured and clean.

Acceptance - Does she accept your fetish and work with you to include it as part of your sex life. Does she give you foot jobs. Does she let you suck and lick her toes and soles. This is important to me.

Attitude to me describes a woman who knows the sexual power of her feet and uses it to drive you crazy. I think a woman with attitude is hard to find while a woman who accepts is much easier.

Ability - All I care about is the ability to give a foot job the way I like. I could care less how capable she is with her feet other then that. It does nothing for me when woman use there feet to pick stuff up.

[ June 18, 2010, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am into having some nice meaty feet and soles. Not fat but I don't like thin, skinny feet or toes. Nice dark red nail polish, not those awful green and yellow ones! Like a dark sun tanned foot with a pale sole or nice brown or black feet.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the method described above, particularly attitude. I've met a few women with stunning feet, but they won't let you touch them because of some standoffish nature or because "feet are gross". If I was just walking down the street looking at whoever, I just go on appearance.

If I'm looking to date a woman, I put attitude ahead of appearance. It's not good if the woman has the feet of a goddess, but the attitude of a witch. I think even women with the type of feet I don't particularly go gaga for I can still really like because of how the woman wears them. If she takes care of them and I like the person, they might as well have the hottest feet on the planet.

As far as the ability goes, yeah, I agree, they gotta know how to work those toes. But, a woman can be taught, too. [Wink]

If I were to put a rating on what I do and a fancy acronym, it'd be the following:

WOMAN I JUST SEE IN THE STREET:

DNA

Dimensions - how big is the foot? It is long? Are the toes proportional to the foot (i.e. long toes should go with a long foot, short toes with a short foot)

Nails - Are the big toenails in a D shape? Are they pedicured? Polish?

Appearance - Are the feet veiny? Do they have a ring or anklet? Do they look ready for a waiting tongue? Do the toe joints scrunch when the woman walks?

WOMAN I DATE:

ARTS

Atitude = see above

Romance = Does she do things with her feet randomly, like wiggle her toes, play footsie, like her feet massaged, get turned on by foot activities, etc.

Touch = Can I touch them? How frequently? Are there any conditions when I CAN'T touch them? (for example, "don't touch my feet when they're dirty") What is the level of ticklishness?

Sight = How often do I see her feet? Does she always keep them holed up in socks / shoes?

[ June 20, 2010, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just rate feet on their appearance. In general, I like big feet. More to love, and whatnot. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thought out rating system! (shows maturity)
plus its short simple and sweet!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
makes sence
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links