Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you rate her feet ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you rate her feet ?
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rate a chiks feet based on the AAA theory:

1) Appearance - do they look hot, high arches, long, straight toes, clean, nail polish etc

2) Attitude - Does this chik accept guys with a FF, will she give a FJ and will she use her feet to please her guy ?

3) Ability - Are her toes dextrous, does she use her feet and toes or are they like sticks or stubs that dont bend or move?

Within ability itself women are graded as follows:

a) Some chiks NEVER use their toes to pick up objects and do tasks ;

b) Some chiks use their feet occasionally to pick up the odd tissue or sock ;

c) Some chiks use their toes ALL THE TIME to pick up toys, clothes etc even if they could bend down they still choose to use their toes rather then their hands.

I'm forever in search of the number c) above. I feel that I need this type as my partner.

What about you, how do you rate a chik's feet ?

[ June 06, 2009, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: ozboy ]

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no comments ??
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thoughts. I also love to see girls do things with their feet most of us do with our hands!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Yeah seems like my passion isnt that popular on this forum. Most guys round here just like to sniff stinky, dirty feet....
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that really turns me on is when feet have a silky-smooth appearence to them. And with that reason, I especially love wet feet!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your theory ozboy. I like that you put attitude #2. It is a real turn on when a girl is aware of the sexual power of her feet(at least to some extent), is comfortable with it, and uses it along with her other "tools" to attract men. I think it's indicative of a certain level of confidence a woman has when she utilizes her feet for sexual purposes.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

I agree! I love it when my girlfriend plays footsie with me at a restaurant! [Smile]

--------------------

iSexyFeet
Board Regular
Member # 35074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSexyFeet   Author's Homepage   Email iSexyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting rating system.

right now, my rating system is simple.. SEXY or UGLY! lol

but, there is more to we all know. i'll have to think of it more, my criteria for a hot foot.

--------------------
 -
GET A FREE EMAIL ADDRESS - yourname@ilikesexyfeet.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see girls use their toes. You are not alone.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ozboy, yourAAA theory is pretty well thought out. I think I only rate feet on the Appearance. If they look good, then they are perfect. I don't care if she is able to pick objects up or play the piano with them. As long as I can worship her feet, then I'm happy. Also, she may not appear as if she accepts guys with ff but that doesn't mean she isn't. If she is with the right guy, she'll be willing to do anything.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

quote:
Love to see girls use their toes. You are not alone.

Great, glad to know who shares my passion !!

Thanks all other contributors. If I told you I think about this alot I'm sure you'd believe me [Laugh]

silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man, these are the three points I follow to rate her feet. If she passes the three steps test, I am in real danger to fall in love.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not into dirty stinky feet either.
I love clean fresh feet with sexy toenail polish, ankelletes and toerings. Small feet are awesome to!!! A girls attitude towards my foot fetish is very important for FJ's etc also.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice system. I'd say the first one (appearance) is the primary factor, though the second is something to consider too.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, ratings will never be valid, until everyone gets on the same page as far as their likes and dislikes.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links