Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » are you into used socks and such? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: are you into used socks and such?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlickinggood
Board Regular
Member # 35585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlickinggood   Email footlickinggood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a pair of used tights off ebay a couple of months ago. Although I didn't get the pair advertised the pair I got smell great. Ebay rules state a seller must wash clothing before selling but the tights didn't smell like they'd been washed which suited me fine.

I'm too worried to buy more incase someone finds out about my fetish for womens feet & tights.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Danielle's comments and I believe she isn't saying you are just taking...perhaps I can explain it as a potential buyer:

I have 50$ to buy used socks with, do I go with someone with a random e-mail address or go with someone who is established in this community, has plenty of clips/photos/vids etc.

No guy wants to buy socks and be thinking, did the person actually where this...or did the woman's partner wear the socks as he worked all day.

There needs to be trust with the buyer, the relationship thing as Danielle moore pointed out. Also some folk will want to buy something, say socks specifically worn to the gym.

Personally, I'd be looking for hosiery worn at work in an office or department store!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to buy some high-quality vintage stockings and high heels. It would be nice if the seller would somehow identify their authenticity with a photo or video. Maybe a unique marking or a discrete initial. I'd love to collect them for women I'd like to model for me.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."or did the woman's partner wear the socks as he worked all day".

[Puke]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
No guy wants to buy socks and be thinking, did the person actually where this...or did the woman's partner wear the socks as he worked all day.

There needs to be trust with the buyer...

That's one of the reasons why i stick to the rule i mentioned in my previous post. In addition, Kali Atrox, Goddess Dee, Kelly "DragonLily" Maren and others provide photos and/or clips along with items that verify their authenticity.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with footgirl, of course it's a business of some type and yes there is a small profit in it for most. Why charge? I don't know about others, but I charge to support my involvement within the community. For example, I purchased photography equipment...(CHEAP EQUIMPENT) at that, and it still cost me over $1500.00. I bought this equipment in an attempt to deliver a better product for the community. Now all I have to do is learn to use the equipment I bought :-)

I also reinvest ALL the money I make from my site and sales of personal garments. I purchase things such as lingerie to wear in photo shoots, additional shoes used in photo shoots and to simply replace the items that I have sold.

Again, I am only speaking of my personal experience and I do not imply that all web mistress's do the same thing. We all operate our business differently. Some make good money and others like myself make very little money and choose to reinvest the money we do make back in to their involvement within the community.

For me, this is why I charge, it allows me to keep contributing to the community without being a drain on my personal bank account. I hope this clears things up. I love these debates and more importantly the differences in opinions. It's what makes Wu's so great.

MUAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links