Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » are you into used socks and such? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: are you into used socks and such?
nomnomfeet
Board Regular
Member # 35567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomnomfeet   Email nomnomfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got nice feet and i´m wondering if there is any intrest in buying used socks... maybe filmas with feet and the socks also ? just wondering.....

=)

my email is fever_blonde@live.se

*** I am a model of a big footfetish site also which I can show ***

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 29 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akfootfrk
Board Regular
Member # 28540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akfootfrk   Email akfootfrk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love worn pantyhose if you've got em [Smile]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TousledElegance
Board Regular
Member # 35560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TousledElegance   Author's Homepage   Email TousledElegance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OT, but nomnomfeet is such a cute username! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Fashions fade; style is eternal. - YSL

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomnomfeet
Board Regular
Member # 35567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomnomfeet   Email nomnomfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akfootfrk: well yeah i do [Tongue]

TE: hehe thanks ;D

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My answer: Maybe. I need to know whose socks they are. I certainly have, um, discreetly enjoyed a pair or two from women I've lusted for, but a random pair of socks really won't do anything for me. I put nylons/stockings in the same category.

As far as the "and such" part goes, I enjoy a sexy pair of shoes far more than socks. And while I prefer knowing whose they are, I admit occasionally, um, appreciating an anonymous pair or two or 10 simply because of their sexy attributes. (Heels and sandals, of course ... sneakers do nothing for me.)

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footangel33
Board Regular
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footangel33   Email footangel33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt mind some pantyhose from dita von teese hehehe
Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sell used socks and pantyhose all the time. There is a market for it, however I find that the buyers like to establish some form of relationship with the model prior to purchasing, which in my opinion is a must. You need to know who you are buying socks from, so there is a time commitment on your part as the seller. It's simply a lifestyle and not an extra money thing. We are a community of give and take.

Just my 2 cents.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TousledElegance
Board Regular
Member # 35560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TousledElegance   Author's Homepage   Email TousledElegance   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
It's simply a lifestyle and not an extra money thing. We are a community of give and take.

That is what I really love about the fetish community in general, Danielle. It's not just about Human ATMs. There are friendships to be made and it is even better when I hear the models acknowledge that aspect. That's awesome. xx

--------------------

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomnomfeet
Board Regular
Member # 35567

yeah, but I´ve been into footfetishism for a long long time... Both my private life and also I´ve been "dominating" guys with my feet sometimes for money... Be woth like it..

so I dont think you can say I´m just a taker and not a giver, or whatever you wrote...

TousledElegance
Board Regular
Member # 35560

quote:
Originally posted by nomnomfeet:
so I dont think you can say I´m just a taker and not a giver, or whatever you wrote...

I don't think that at all, nom. You were very diplomatic by just asking if there was any interest. I think there is, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've had further inquiries already!
If you like cute socks, this is a great place to shop: http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/edit/index.php
and a fan might even like to choose something in particular for you to wear for them. [Smile]

--------------------

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love girls in socks [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been burned so many times by women selling used socks that I've given up. They're never what is specified. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here on the board and out there in the world who would be willing to give you a shot. Everyone is always hoping to find the one that will actually deliver on what is promised.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomnomfeet
Board Regular
Member # 35567

That site was great, found awesomly cute socks there!! ^^

and izzijustme: those were stuuupid , i would never do that anyway, I hate to dissapoint people..

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I sell used socks and pantyhose all the time. There is a market for it, however I find that the buyers like to establish some form of relationship with the model prior to purchasing, which in my opinion is a must. You need to know who you are buying socks from, so there is a time commitment on your part as the seller. It's simply a lifestyle and not an extra money thing. We are a community of give and take.

Just my 2 cents.

D
xoxo

Well said, Ms. Moore. I am not a fan of socks in and of themselves, but they can be a fun way to connect with fetish models/practitioners whose feet you admire but will likely never be able to experience in person. And of course having some sort of relationship with that person makes it all the more meaningful.

quote:
Originally posted by izzitjustme:
I've been burned so many times by women selling used socks that I've given up. They're never what is specified. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here on the board and out there in the world who would be willing to give you a shot. Everyone is always hoping to find the one that will actually deliver on what is promised.

I'm sorry to learn you've had bad experiences, Izz. When it comes to socks and other feet-related snail-mail goodies, I've patronized people with whom I had ongoing, long-term interaction, and I think that makes a difference.

(The one time I strayed from that practice was with Masuimi Max, and fortunately, she came through like a champ!)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomnomfeet:
yeah, but I´ve been into footfetishism for a long long time... Both my private life and also I´ve been "dominating" guys with my feet sometimes for money... Be woth like it..

My apologies, I wasn't referring to you specifically, I should have been more clear. I was simply trying to give advice to anyone thinking about becoming active within the community. I hope I did not offend as it was not my intention.

Love you,

D

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links