Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever seen someone in the act of foot worship?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever seen someone in the act of foot worship??
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my younger days (early 80's)at a disco complex I saw a guy who seemed to know this group of girls and he was kneeling and rubbing their feet occasionly. I was with a buddy and did not want to let on my fetish but it was obvious to me.

If I recall corrrectly he would put in a few kisses and licks here and there, some of the girls were even with boyfriends but they all took it with a laugh. I did see the guy approched by a security guy and told to knock it off though.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an ex and she fell in love with my fetish. When we broke up, she fought to find another guy with a foot fetish too. She finally did and invited me over one day to hang out. When I arrived, she was on the computer and he was loyally laying under her chair with both her feet in his face. I missed being a part of those days, lol.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links