Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here's an odd question about girls' foot sweat (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Here's an odd question about girls' foot sweat
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
It's female sweat guys!

There is no 2 ways about it. It is the sweet nectar we foot guys ALL crave!

You can't back off because it's a 25ml shot of the one thing that makes us lose control.

Pjay! I'm with you 100% on this one.

Yeah but the body's natural reaction so such a saline solution is to reject it. One of the things to do with someone who has just taken an overdose of sleeping pills or something is to make them drink a glass of saltwater; sets off the gag reflex.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
quote:
It's female sweat guys!

There is no 2 ways about it. It is the sweet nectar we foot guys ALL crave!

You can't back off because it's a 25ml shot of the one thing that makes us lose control.

Pjay! I'm with you 100% on this one.

Yeah but the body's natural reaction so such a saline solution is to reject it. One of the things to do with someone who has just taken an overdose of sleeping pills or something is to make them drink a glass of saltwater; sets off the gag reflex.
point taken.

I guess its the fantasy behind the idea.

Like I would love to gather female sweat from all parts of her body with a scraper and lick it clean.

its a fantasy! [Smile] and a great one too!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to rain on your parade [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cool Martial Law.

You are stating the facts! [Smile] Its a well informed opinion.

That aside... if there were no negative implications.... would you have the shot?

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Yeah [Tongue]

But I'd be sippin' at it.

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

That's what I'm talking about! mmmmmm

--------------------

Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some feet smell nice, then sweaty feet is ok. But not when it's too wet dripping drops because she wears bad quality shoes (unhealthy) but the normal sweat is just ok. Stinky feet like rotten potatoes (or even like a body) [Mad] is disguisting men! Just give me healthy sweaty feet where I can play with it [Jerkoff] .

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope "Not I," said the cat [Tongue] ... I'm into female sweaty smelly feet but a shot of sweat itself sounds a lil' sick to me [Confused] .... but maybe in the heat of the moment, I might actually do it [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
It'd be like downing salty mucus though (sweat is syrupy almost) and it wouldn't smell like it does on a foot is my point...

Actually, I recognize that often there is a stark difference (often a disappointment) between one's fantasy about a thing and the reality of the thing. For all I know, if I encountered this fantasy scenario we're discussing, maybe I wouldn't end up enjoying it. That's part of why I wanted to discuss it, pass it 'round, see who thinks of what.

As for sweat being syrupy, I have never seen it collected in anything even as small as a shot glass. But I have engaged in plenty of strenuous activity here in the hot, humid Florida climate and when sweat is running down my body it's plenty liquid, not viscous at all, and seems to behave just like regular water. If I fill a glass with seawater, it doesn't behave syrupy, and they say that the salinity of our bodies is just like that of seawater. So I don't know...

I agree it would be unrealistic to expect it to smell like "girlfeet": the thing that makes feet smell "like feet" is the bacterial breakdown of cells and such, combining with acids and things, I think, and the result is essentially vinegar (acetic acid). (from Wikipedia: "Acetic acid, CH3COOH, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell.") Feet that are scrubbed and exfoliated a lot don't end up typically smelling "like feet" because there is little dead skin and stuff for the bacteria to feed on.

For me, the allure of drinking this hypothetical shot glass of foot sweat is in the mental aspect: I'd know that it is water that's been "purified" through the filter of being exuded from a pretty girl's perfect feet! It's like a better way of making holy water! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess its the fantasy behind the idea.

Like I would love to gather female sweat from all parts of her body with a scraper and lick it clean.

its a fantasy! [Smile] and a great one too!

Toe Sucker II, I'm glad I struck a chord with you on this one. We stand united! [Laugh]

As for the salty-liquid gag-reflex thing, I don't know if sweat would be enough to make that happen, and here's why.

Have any of you ever had to drink that horrible Fleet Phospha Soda, which is a laxative solution for use when you have to have a medical procedure like a colonoscopy? It is horribly salty and syrupy. You dump a small bottle of it into something like apple juice and drink it while holding your nose (a trick I learned in science class that can actually help defeat your sense of taste temporarily--to the point where you can eat a lemon wedge and be unable to distinguish it from an orange wedge!). If a person can choke that stuff down and not puke it back up, I imagine he can do a shot of foot sweat--especially since we're talking about foot sweat from a hot girl! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesolesexmagnet
Board Regular
Member # 36405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesolesexmagnet   Email toesolesexmagnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love that, hell if someone could make an extract of a girl's foot sweat i'd buy a whole barrel of them provided it retains the unique smell and taste of the feet.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly off topic, but relating to the sweaty liquid has anyone ever tried or heard of the experiment where a q-tip is swabbed along the "sweet spot" of the ball/toes and rubbed in a sealed container of gelatin?

It's somehow supposed to culture the sweat and bacteria of the recipient and reproduce it in mass quantities. I've always wondered if this type of experiment was able to harbor a woman's foot scent or if it was just a bunch of nonsense.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them super smelly, but only for sniffing/licking... I wouldnt be drinking sweat. no way.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like them super smelly, but only for sniffing/licking... I wouldnt be drinking sweat. no way."
Comment by Dave888

Yep, that's me. [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Slightly off topic, but relating to the sweaty liquid has anyone ever tried or heard of the experiment where a q-tip is swabbed along the "sweet spot" of the ball/toes and rubbed in a sealed container of gelatin?

It's somehow supposed to culture the sweat and bacteria of the recipient and reproduce it in mass quantities. I've always wondered if this type of experiment was able to harbor a woman's foot scent or if it was just a bunch of nonsense.

Did it in year 9 biology with washed hand, unwashed hands and anti-bacteria'ed hands. Basically...no haha.
It would NOT be attractive, trust me! All it would do is create a load of fluffy mould.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links