Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here's an odd question about girls' foot sweat (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Here's an odd question about girls' foot sweat
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that some guys are really into sweaty, smelly girl feet, and I also know that some guys here are into feet but distinctly not into the smell. The latter may recuse themselves from this thread with no hard feelings. [Wink]

I ask this of the guys who like the smell and the sweat and the salty taste of hard-workin' girl feet...

This'll get to the heart of who really likes the sweaty feet...

If somehow you could, during a foot-sex romp with a girl, achieve a scenario in which you obtained (leave the science fiction methodology to your imagination), say, a shot-glass full of girlfeetsweat right from her feet, would it interest you (as a rite of devotion to her beautiful feet) to swig down that shot of the sweat from her feet?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's like saying you bow to that girl and would do anything for her and that even the bacteria from her feet is delicious to you [Tongue]

this is an interesting one because i was thinking,when a guy is getting a fj the girls sweat from her feet release from the sweat glands in her feet and absorb into his d**k while she rubs it.It turned me on to think about it with the thought of the girl dominating you in that way hehe.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't go out of my way to make that happen but if somehow presto there was just a shot glass of her foot sweat there and she told me to down it, I wouldn't protest and would certianly do it.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be the same as if she had been vigorously exercising and she took off her sock and squeezed the sweat into a glass? I don't think I could. My wife knows I prefer her feet after she's worn shoes for a while. I enjoy the smell and taste of the sweat. I want to lick her feet when they are dripping wet with sweat but I don't know if I could down a shot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are things folks do in the act of passion that they would never do outside of it. example.. down a shot of saliva... yet, in passionate kissing of dating, they down more than that per make out session.

no, i would never down a shot of foot sweat. not my deal. yet, i'm sure i've gotten foot sweat in my mouth before while pleasing my wife. but outside the moment of passion, no thanks.

RPM

p.s. same with the saliva deal

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love2Sniff
Loyal Member
Member # 26799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love2Sniff   Email Love2Sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure I would do that, without any hesitation. I would drink any of her bodily fluids.

--------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. It'd just taste like brine. Moderation! Plus the feel of a soft sole on your tongue... [Smile]
(@ Love2Sniff...in no way does this reflect on *SOME* of her other bodily fluids - there is, obviously a line not to cross [Wink] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd keep the shot glass around for sniffing, but I wouldn't want to drink it.(yuk.)
For me, tasting is secondary to smelling. I'll always smell them for all that they are worth (perhaps with light kissing), then, and only then, will I start with my mouth.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just consider myself recused.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would drink a shot of female foot sweat. I think it sounds very kinky. I actually quite like the idea. Imagine how charged you would feel. Simply amazing.

Thanks for sharing that one.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure about that one but to each his own for sure.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
I would drink a shot of female foot sweat. I think it sounds very kinky. I actually quite like the idea. Imagine how charged you would feel. Simply amazing.

Thanks for sharing that one.

Thaaaaat's what the fuck I'm talkin' about!! LOL!! [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

You rock, dude. That's about where I stand on it.
Sure, it's a lot more ...palatable? to think about licking feet that are just really really soaked with sweat (how often does that come around?--not very) but I think the intensity of the shot-thing would be fuckin' craaaaazy! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No because it's saltwater and it would just make me vomit.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's female sweat guys!

There is no 2 ways about it. It is the sweet nectar we foot guys ALL crave!

You can't back off because it's a 25ml shot of the one thing that makes us lose control.

Pjay! I'm with you 100% on this one.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be like downing salty mucus though (sweat is syrupy almost) and it wouldn't smell like it does on a foot is my point...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links