Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Less is More? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Less is More?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely in the less is more camp. Now, I really do enjoy nail art, but I could go with a lot less jewelry. Because I like to suck toes so much, I don't like having that much metal in my mouth. Besides, it looks gaudy to me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to say that I'm not a fan of this "tip" trend of late. French tips with various colors turn me off, but hey, to each their own!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww man, I love french tips with various colors lol

And, yea, I'm not so much a fan of multiple toe rings while I'm sucking a girls toes, but you can always take them off before you do so.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now, I really do enjoy nail art, but I could go with a lot less jewelry. Because I like to suck toes so much, I don't like having that much metal in my mouth. Besides, it looks gaudy to me
Salvy.. that confuses me because the woman that first made me start thinking about this is shelly. i've never seen someone pimp out there feet like she does.. and you have her pic in your sig.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, it's a contradiction. I love her feet. I guess I just imagine her feet without all the stuff on them. Besides, she did a few request pictures for me in exchange for her sig, so there was that. But I really do love her feet a lot.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, less is more.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
anklets. there is a certain woman who posts her feet in the pic section and every time i look at it, i think why!??!

Lol I wonder who [Roll Eyes] (And she doesn't post anymore [Laugh] )

quote:
just because you can put a ring on every toe doesnt mean you have to. [Laugh]
Sums up my feelings. Though Athena SO needs some toe rings and an anklet [Tongue]

Christmasssss xD

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niecksy
Board Regular
Member # 36301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niecksy   Email Niecksy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don`t think so. I`m a big fan of accessories like toe rings and anklets. A tattooed foot is very sexy too.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lol I wonder who :Roll Eyes: (And she doesn't post anymore [Laugh] )
hey.. shush.. i was trying to be diplomatic. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I go with an anklet. Sometimes I go with a toe ring. Sometimes I go with 4 toe rings and an anklet. Sometimes I go with nothing.

Variety is the spice of life!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is certainly a point at which I would say that the decorations have gone past the pale; that point, though, is very difficult to define and I suppose it depends on the woman.

Still, I love it all: tats, toe-rings, anklets, decorated polish, the whole shootin' match.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
what are your opinions on the accessories and decoration that women put on their feet and toes? I've seen some women's feet in the pictures section remind me of some pimped up car. is there a limit to toe rings that you like? do you like the extra flair on the nails? how many anklets?

personally, i am definitely of the less is more. i dont care for any nail art, but a tiny little design isnt bad. anything more than one toe ring per foot is too much and the same goes for anklets. there is a certain woman who posts her feet in the pic section and every time i look at it, i think why!??! why the heck do pretty toes need every single bit of flash possible. just because you can put a ring on every toe doesnt mean you have to. [Laugh]

My personal preferences:
- I prefer natural, unadorned feet
- I can enjoy nail polish (reds, blues, black; absolutely no yellow; sometimes green)
- I like a toe ring
- I don't care much for multiple toe rings
- I really don't like the nail art, especially things like added rhinestones

Plain is best, and with a moderate amount of dirt.

And for fuck's sake, I can't stand long, ice-scraper-like toenails!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I own a mass amount of toe rings but I prefer to pick one or two at a time. One on each foot is plenty for me especially when I plan on wearing shoes. They can tend to pinch and hurt me and I read once that they can actually misshape your toes with extended wearing.
Though I must admit [Blush] I have recently submitted a photo in the main foot section where I had a toe ring on every toe but that was for a special request. [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links