Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Less is More? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Less is More?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are your opinions on the accessories and decoration that women put on their feet and toes? I've seen some women's feet in the pictures section remind me of some pimped up car. is there a limit to toe rings that you like? do you like the extra flair on the nails? how many anklets?

personally, i am definitely of the less is more. i dont care for any nail art, but a tiny little design isnt bad. anything more than one toe ring per foot is too much and the same goes for anklets. there is a certain woman who posts her feet in the pic section and every time i look at it, i think why!??! why the heck do pretty toes need every single bit of flash possible. just because you can put a ring on every toe doesnt mean you have to. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree. I find one ring or anklet incredible sexy, but more than two rings is a little too much bling.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually love as much bling on a chick's toes/feet as can fit lol

Well, maybe that's excessive, but I've seen feet with a french pedi, designs on the toenails, 3 toe rings on each foot, and anklets. They were the hottest pair of feet I have ever seen in person. I'm a big fan of the feet bling lol

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, less is best. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally wear only 1 toe ring on each foot. Less is more.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the more bling the better, you have 10 toes, put rings on most of them, anklets too, but then thats just my opinion, i'm probably in the minority.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a foot-fetish not a jewelry fetish, but hey, to each his own... you asked.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't have a preference either way. Some woman wear alot of accessories really well.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some are great

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a fan of rings on the toes (or fingers for that matter), but anklets are all right. honestly, if the foot is beautiful, it needs nothing but a nice coat of polish IMO.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less is more. One ring per foot and an anklet is nice. More then that is just too much for me...
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmfao...a pimped car. Man, I've heard it all. But it is sexy when there is minimal amounts of jewlery on one foot. LMao.. remeber those four finger rings from back in the day? I'm waiting to see a chick with a four toe ring. Possibly even some brass toe knuckles...for all those who deserve a nice, swift kick in the balls,lol. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously tho.. you what i mean.. the cars with the super tinted windows, the ground effects, the spoiler, the annoying sounding muffler, 6 billion decals, the spinner rims.. it's like.. ok, you had a nice car.

i looks at certain foot pics here and think the same thing.. ok, you had had nice feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love beautiful female foots adorned with polish, toe rings, and anklets. Too many toe rings, however, greatly increases the risk I will accidently swallow one.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aardvark
Board Regular
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aardvark   Email aardvark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I subscribe to the "less is more" philosophy when describing linux terminal-based document viewers, but not feet. I love toe rings (lots of them), tattoos, anklets, and slave anklets (aka barefoot sandals). I'm not too fond of fancy nail art. Solid, simple colors or French pedis are my favorite.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links