Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To those who don't like foot tattoos.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To those who don't like foot tattoos..
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No foot tattoos for me! I like feet the way they are naturally.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristion
Board Regular
Member # 33713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kristion   Email kristion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a girl with a nice foot tattoo, to me it just makes it even sexier and usually gives the woman even more reason to show off their feet
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it on the ankle, but not on the foot.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Everyone's got some good thoughts, and I think that foot tattoos can draw in new people to look at feet who haven't thought about it before.

I'm sure that cute flower will fade fast on a chick's foot as age gets in the way.

I don't believe that people end up having a "fetish-like" liking for feet if they "haven't thought about it before," though.

If it hasn't occurred to you to be looking at girls' feet, seeing tattoos is not suddenly going to "wake up" a foot fetish in you. Do you think it could?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
No foot tattoos for me! I like feet the way they are naturally.

That's exactly how I feel, although I have to admit that--at least back when tattoos on girls' feet were a lot more uncommon than they are today--I used to wonder if a girl with a foot tattoo was "foot-aware" or if she just "wanted a tattoo and needed to come up with a spot."

I think it's far more likely to be the latter than the former; but I also do believe that a girl with a tattoo on her foot is a lot more likely to be able/willing to show her feet, talk about her feet, and involve her feet, since she already had the gumption to get an attention-getting item permanently affixed there...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links