Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To those who don't like foot tattoos.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To those who don't like foot tattoos..
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..they give us a reason to look down at someone's feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why anyone feels the need to permanently "enhance" something that's already appealing is way beyond me, but, hey, that's why the ice cream shop sells 31 flavors.

This philosophy applies to the entire body, by the way, not just the lower extremities. A pretty girl isn't going to make herself any prettier with decorations, in my opinion. It's like putting spinning rims on a Porsche.

Cheers,
DL

[ September 29, 2009, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan11
Loyal Member
Member # 31421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logan11   Email Logan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE tattoos on feet. They just make something great look even better
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
..they give us a reason to look down at someone's feet!

And see them marred, their purity and beauty detracted-from. No, thanks.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls with tattoos are far more likely to bare their soles to anyone who asks.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What looks cool to you when you are 20 will change by the time you are 30 and so on. If its something permanent that cannot be removed then it'll probably give you a little grief and regret later on especially when it fades and changes shape when the skin ages.

Obviously I'm not a fan.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's got some good thoughts, and I think that foot tattoos can draw in new people to look at feet who haven't thought about it before.

I'm sure that cute flower will fade fast on a chick's foot as age gets in the way.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can tell who the grumpy old me are here. [Tongue]
just kidding guys.

i used to be kinda neutral about them, but in the past year or so, i have really begun to like them if they are nicely done. no crappy prison-quality outlines. there is someone who posts his gf/wife's feet here that has a great colorful flower on her foot that i love.

my wife has been thinking of getting a tattoo of some maple leaves (she's a displaced canadian in the US) and, much to my pleasure, she's considering placing them on her foot.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love a nice looking foot tattoo.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind small foot tattoos, but the ones that pretty much cover the entire top of the foot are a big turn-off for me, and frankly, become something of a deal breaker.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think feet look good enough without a tattoo, but I like small tattoos. If my wife wanted one I wouldn't care, but I think she doesn't need one to make her feet look better.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
What looks cool to you when you are 20 will change by the time you are 30 and so on. If its something permanent that cannot be removed then it'll probably give you a little grief and regret later on especially when it fades and changes shape when the skin ages.

Exactly. And, of course, everyone knows for a fact that people in their 40's, 50's, and 60's are prone to saying "Gee, I sure am glad that I got this tattoo when I was young...it looks so good now that I'm older!"

Simply stated, there's a very good reason that the tattoo removal business is one of the booming industries these days, even in the midst of a serious economic recession.

No matter how "defiant" or "individualistic" people feel about their tattoos when they get them, the truth is that most folks regret them eventually.

That being said, to each his own...I would not take away anyone's personal choice at all. Its your body, do as you wish!

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet, the fact that you wisely have chosen not to mar your body with a tattoo or two or 12 is one of the reasons so many people continue to enjoy your work.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
Girls with tattoos are far more likely to bare their soles to anyone who asks.

Exactly. I can recall many times just talking about tattoos and girls would be like "Oh yeah I have one on my foot too! Look!" Plus my girl has one on her foot and when one of her friends ask to see it, to me nothing is sexier than seeing her barefoot out in public.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, Salvy Mic. Kept to a minimum on the feet is good enough.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links