Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » high five or no high five (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: high five or no high five
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heavy duty stuff my friend, no wonder you're in a strange mood. Sounds like this situation has just tapped into old feelings you been carrying around. I think I understand. I got no answers for you, but I think I understand. Sharing it helps, so I'm glad you did. You got nothing to feel bad about my brother. Head up, and keep it movin'.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just a weird feeling that's fading a little, still a lot to think about.

my friend was all shocked and telling me "i didn't think he was capable of this. i used to tell him i didn't approve of his "lifestyle" and him hanging out with all of these girls, i really doubted him when he said they were of age"

i just shook my head and said "if only you had lived with him and found out that he might be"

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links