Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » high five or no high five (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: high five or no high five
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
obviously the title has nothing to do with feet, but let me explain.

A female friend of mine from back up north told me today that a guy i used to be friends with had been arrested and charged for raping a 14 year old girl in September

i used to go to high school with him, had classes with him, and hell i even lived with him for a month when i first dropped out of school. but he, like a lot of people, knew i liked feet and sorta mocked/condemned me for it. considering i was desperate for friendship, i just took it.

what struck me was that i could've saw this coming, but didn't think it would be this far. one time when i lived with him, he woke me up at 2am to go with and meet some girl, who were 15 at the time, who lived in Michigan and hang out. i went along and just sat in the car, and don't remember the rest of the night as i feel asleep.

but the point of the story is, of the handful of people i was "friends" with in school, 2 were picked up on rape, 1 is in on arson, and those 3 were always more well "received" then me, who's only crime of any sort was being open about feet

so, i don't really know how to take the news. if i should be happy that i proved him wrong, or sad that he's in jail and ruined a girls live. either way, for some reason, it makes me feel a bit worse about me liking feet

idk what to make of what i wrote, i've just been in a strange mood all day and was wondering if there's anyway to make of this situation or myself in general.

[ November 11, 2009, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why any of this makes you feel any worse about liking feet. Your "crime" is nothing as such. Unlike your so-called friends, you never harmed anyone with liking feet, you've never disrespected anyone because of it and most importantly, you're not in jail because of it.

It's a shame to hear about that guy but that was his decision to mess with that 14 yo girl. And as for the other people, they made those decisions for themselves. That has nothing to do with you.

Something for you to think about. If you have these type of people in your life, you may want to look at yourself. You attract into your life who you are. If you don't like that then looks like you got some work to do. This is not an insult, it's just a harsh truth. Don't focus on those people's poor decisions. They made them, not you.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I don't know why any of this makes you feel any worse about liking feet. Your "crime" is nothing as such. Unlike your so-called friends, you never harmed anyone with liking feet, you've never disrespected anyone because of it and most importantly, you're not in jail because of it.

It's a shame to hear about that guy but that was his decision to mess with that 14 yo girl. And as for the other people, they made those decisions for themselves. That has nothing to do with you.

Something for you to think about. If you have these type of people in your life, you may want to look at yourself. You attract into your life who you are. If you don't like that then looks like you got some work to do. This is not an insult, it's just a harsh truth. Don't focus on those people's poor decisions. They made them, not you.

all of this happened after i dropped them as friends. shit was totally different when i was 16-17 and hung out with these guys at shows and such. just feel strange as, like i said, a lot of people liked them more then they did me. so being 21 and all of this happening makes me feel really strange
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ever put yourself in the same category as these criminal losers! There is nothing strange about you liking feet, as this board and it's many members should prove. Go easy on yourself. If they were more well liked, who liked them, other losers? Likability has more to do with a big smile, confidence, a good sense of humor, and sense of self. It has nothing to do with liking or not liking feet. Girls feet are beautiful, that is why there are huge industries revolved around female footwear, nail salons etc.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serously - what these dudes say - Everything good in my life has come from feet....I have my own fotog biz aside from the website and I manage models too - dt change how you were made.

Im just like you just I embrace it...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
...either way, for some reason, it makes me feel a bit worse about me liking feet.

WHY!?! [Confused] One has nothing to do with the other. It's like apples & oranges! Just because you associated yourself with someone who's now on the "wrong side" of the law, shouldn't change the way u feel about FEET! The only reason this should bother you (or anyone else) is if he made some sort of reference to the victim's feet in the police report. Like we see so often on the news. Giving us "good guys" a bad reputation.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
...either way, for some reason, it makes me feel a bit worse about me liking feet.

WHY!?! [Confused] One has nothing to do with the other. It's like apples & oranges! Just because you associated yourself with someone who's now on the "wrong side" of the law, shouldn't change the way u feel about FEET! The only reason this should bother you (or anyone else) is if he made some sort of reference to the victim's feet in the police report. Like we see so often on the news. Giving us "good guys" a bad reputation.
Exactly - when we are catastrophizing we tie shit together unrelated...smke a j or just relax its not about you...all I can do is keep my side of the street clean...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm. i guess high five?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
ummm. i guess high five?

the title has nothing to do with the story, just needed a title.

thanks for the sarcasm tho [Nut Kick]

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhhh wtf am i reading
this thread is bad, and you should feel bad

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
uhhh wtf am i reading

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!!
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
black.. dont worry about dumbasses like him. 183 post in 2+ years.. and if this is representative of the quality of what he has to say.. lets hope it takes him 5 years to get his next 183 posts. [Laugh]

anyway.. dont even think about making a connection between rape/statutory rape and arson and a foot fetish. i'm no lawyer but last time i looked, sucking on a set of pretty toes wasnt even a misdemeanor.. although i cant speak for arkansas. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
uhhh wtf am i reading

WTF?!!! If you can't contribute something of value, don't bother.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know some dudes I went to school with who have done some terrible things & last year hooked up with under aged women, after this happened I stayed completely clear of them.. It's difficult as I was already friends with these guys fir years but had absolutely no idea that would happen in years to come. If I see them now I'm civil & polite..

I have have also suffered with guilt for my foot fetish but this comes down to being young & having relationships that didn't work out... And ultimately my foot fetish had absolutely nothing at all to do with the bad shit that my old friends got into.

Really, don't worry and don't beat yourself up. Aslong as you don't force yourself on anyone in an abusive way the u have nothing to slightly feel bad about. Even though you might have seen it coming, you were innocent

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
I know some dudes I went to school with who have done some terrible things & last year hooked up with under aged women, after this happened I stayed completely clear of them.. It's difficult as I was already friends with these guys fir years but had absolutely no idea that would happen in years to come. If I see them now I'm civil & polite..

I have have also suffered with guilt for my foot fetish but this comes down to being young & having relationships that didn't work out... And ultimately my foot fetish had absolutely nothing at all to do with the bad shit that my old friends got into.

Really, don't worry and don't beat yourself up. Aslong as you don't force yourself on anyone in an abusive way the u have nothing to slightly feel bad about. Even though you might have seen it coming, you were innocent

well, this particular friend i stopped talking to in 2007 when i moved back in with my uncle. it was mostly because of an incident that happened a few days before when he woke me up at 2am and dragged me along to Michigan to hang out with two 15 year old's at a steak and shake. i felt uncomfortable as fuck (and really fucking sleepy). i never forgave him for shit like that, especially as he liked to use my foot fetish as comic fodder. but not once did i think he would take it THAT far, even when we grew apart.

[ November 14, 2009, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: blackHxC88 ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links