Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the point of this fetish if it is never fulfiled? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is the point of this fetish if it is never fulfiled?
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being someone who is 21 and has never so much as even touched a female foot, let alone licked one, I often have to wonder what the fuck the point is. The conclusion always reached is simply that there isn't a point. If I could have a brain operation to no longer have my foot fetish, it is something I would do in a heartbeat.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a point. Many women enjoy it, and clearly we do too. i won't share my personal views on why some men have foot fetishes because even from my own observation do not apply to everyone.

i'm sorry you're so upset with yourself and your fetish ajantis. I'd be happy to talk to you personally if you'll just want to PM me. i got to touch their feet because i told girls the truth. i didn't hide it. i was ridiculed by many (boys and girls), yes, but that in itself led to some very interesting situations and fetishes too.

To the OP: I'm like the others, it sounds to me like you're more bored with your wife than with your fetish. i mean that with no offense or insult intended, so please do not misunderstand. The others have given you excellent advice and you should work on the relationship. i don't think the solution is other women's feet necessarily.

Don't get me wrong - i like variety too - it is the spice of life, but i stop at pictures and videos. Mistress's feet are the only ones i really worship, and i'm quite happy that way.

cfp.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prex69
Board Regular
Member # 31791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prex69   Email prex69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the point of life if it is never fulfilled, eh?

I've already come to terms with who I am. And I've started to realize that life isn't understandable, that sometimes there aren't reasons that we can understand, that we can neatly place in causal relationships.

I'm thankful for my foot fetish because it's something that gives me great pleasure, great sensual joy. It is a physical lust, true, but it can also be a deep expression of affection, of love.

When I see a cute young girl dangling or a mature woman with freshly painted toes, I can smile. That alone makes me forever grateful for the circumstances that created my fetish.

I've spent sleepless nights looking for a "point" to many things. You'll sleep easier and smile alot more if you learn to cherish the moments and things that bring you true joy.

For me, beautiful female feet are just one of the many reasons I get out of bed in the morning.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think people are treating this fetish like it is something they bought at the store. It isn't like you bought the Aerosmith Greatest Hits CD after having all their CDs already. Listen up people...

There isn't a point to having a fetish, it is just something you like. If you really enjoyed the taste of some food that you couldn't get where you live, do you think, "what's the point of liking the taste of (fill in the food)?" No. It's just something you enjoy. For me, I have a lot of kinks, some that people consider the mainstream and some that are looked upon as even stranger than my fetish.

I have NO problems at all if people know I have my foot fetish. Really, who cares? I'm serious. People treat this like they're doing something, or into something so off the wall that people will think of you as an outcast. I'm totally honest when I say, being the topic of a joke here and there among my friends is SO worth it when we're all hanging out and the girls prop their feet on my lap for a nice massage. Yes, it doesn't even take that much "convincing," if you will. Many times I'm just sitting there and they land on me.

Never in a million years would I wish that I was just a tits and ass guy like everyone else. If you find a girl that hates your fetish, you have several possible reasons why. I find these to be the case with most of the people who ask me for advice:

1. You think about nothing else but her feet. A female doesn't like being tits and ass for the tits and ass guys, so why does she want to be soles and toes for us? Remember there is a lot more girl above the ankle and that needs more attention.

2. You treat your own fetish as odd, so other people just follow your lead. Make your fetish fun and cool. Follow the first rule though and don't go overboard. I've only met one girl that I dated that hated having her feet massaged. Although, when she was drunk, she sure said she loved it.

3. You are dating that same girl I mentioned above. Yes, there are some out there who just hate feet. Believe it or not, I've met girls who hate having their pussy licked. I know a TON of girls who wish they could get some good, or longer oral attention down there, and then you have these girls who don't like it at all. It's a preference.

As for the specific situation that started this thread, I'm just going to echo what Kara said. But it was the replies that got me wanting to make this post.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the previous posts about being more of a boredom problem than anything else. The only thing I'd like to add would be to possibly "take a break" from your wife's feet. You may even want to take it a step further and "take a break" from women's feet in general. The best way to stop taking something for granted is to have it taken away from you or making it difficult to get. I think that if you were to do that, you'd be wanting your wife's feet again after a little while.

Patrick makes some awesome points with regards to how some of us feel about having a fetish for female feet. It's not others who make it "weird". We play a very important role in our own mindsets of how we think about it and express it. If we want women's feet and women's feet only, then we're going to come off looking like crazy lunatics with our obsessing. If we treat our fetish as "weird", that means we're not comfortable with it or with ourselves and, guess what? As a result, other people won't feel comfortable with it, or with you, for that matter, either. It's also important to remember that not every female likes to have their feet touched or their toes sucked on and it's important to respect that boundary when it comes to a woman who has that preference. However, I would say that if you bring up your foot fetish with a woman who is open when you're one on one with her and she's comfortable being around you and trusts you, the result can be mutual rewarding experiences for both people involved.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly Patrick i think many guys are disappointed with their foot fetish because they were mocked by their peers for it. Your peers decide if you're an outcast, and while your behavior has some influence on that, it's how they perceive you that matters (to them i mean). Where i'm from having a foot fetish *is* something that off the wall. To some extent the fact i didn't get to choose is what made the mocking hurt so much more.

While you may just be the butt of a joke here or there, some people are traumatized by the humiliations dished upon them, especially in more conservative or rural areas. I was humiliated heavily for my foot fetish, but i fetishized that too. It's much harder to explain to girls the second fetish than the first. Not that i need to explain any more, i'm with the woman of my dreams.

i wouldn't want to be a t and a guy either; frankly ass guys sicken me. Somehow it's ok to lick a girl's ass, but her feet are too dirty for you to even consider rubbing? Some odd sense of hygeine going on there. When i pointed that out to an ass guy after he mocked *my* fetish, he kind of frowned. Lol.

i'm quite happy with my fetishes at this point in life, and expect to remain so for the remainder. Enjoy yourselves.

cfp.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links