Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Peds"? Really?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Peds"? Really??
meepmeepsheep
Board Regular
Member # 37512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meepmeepsheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about "hoofs?" as in, "You've got some pretty hoofs there girl!" [Big Grin] jk
Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure meep, if ya wanna get slapped! Unless your talking to a cow or a horse or something.
I think the word peds is a little childish, but shhh don't tell perfectpeds [Tongue]

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
I just searched my own section and found 11 offenses!! [Laugh]
I do not have an issue with the term - it is merely a synonym for "feet". To each his own I say!

I agree 100%! What difference does it make as long as someone knows what you're talking about. I, particularly, think that saying "boobs" to refer to women's breasts is ridiculous and somewhat funny but WHO CARES>>>We all know what it's synonymous for!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never used the word "peds" but it doesn't bother me. Just another term people use for feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought the words 'peds' and 'tootsies' refer to a womans toes not her feet.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use it quite a bit actually, mind you i use all sorts of words, makes a nice change i suppose.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zappa1968:
I've always thought the words 'peds' and 'tootsies' refer to a womans toes not her feet.

I never took it that way at all...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links