Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much masterbation is too much? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much masterbation is too much?
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know a guy who does
7 times per day . .
i was shocked and like; omg!
id like to know how empty is his tank at midnight .. lol

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
If you have a wife or gf that lives with you, do you masterbate during the day still or just wait until they get home to get off?

Truthfully speaking, I believe the only reason I masturbate as often as I do, is because I've been single for so long. I currently live alone, and I still don't have a girlfriend. (No one around to give me the occasional HJ/FJ.) I'm seriously gettin' SICK & TIRED of fucking my hand every night!!

The REAL QUESTION is: "Why do the rest of you feel the need to choke-the-chicken, with a perfectly good wife/gf @ home!?" [Mad]

I realize no marriage is "perfect" ~ but you gotta understand where I'm coming from.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you guys do it? 3-4 times a week is enough for me...
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The REAL QUESTION is: "Why do the rest of you feel the need to choke-the-chicken, with a perfectly good wife/gf @ home!?" [Mad]

I realize no marriage is "perfect" ~ but you gotta understand where I'm coming from.

No we don't. I have a perfectly happy marriage but the reality is that I have a very high sex drive while my wife does not. My wife is very content with bedroom play about once a week. When things are good and non stressful she will add a footjob in there, so in good week she helps me get off twice. That is not nearly enough for me so I jerk off. My wife knows it and has no problem with it.

So no - I cannot understand where you are coming from. Oh - and in my experience it is very common for the female to have a lower sex drive.

And for those who want to comment about taking care of her to get her sex drive up. I am a giver! I make sure she is taken care of first, if possible. Meds sometimes make it exremely difficult for her to cum. That doesn't mean I won't give myself lockjaw from trying!!

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some interesting and cogent responses.

Speaking for myself (with some basis in the literature), there really isn't a "too much". Still, I would say that if the sex-life you are sharing with a significant other is suffering, you are over-indulging yourself and neglecting your "other".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
If you have a wife or gf that lives with you, do you masterbate during the day still or just wait until they get home to get off?

Truthfully speaking, I believe the only reason I masturbate as often as I do, is because I've been single for so long. I currently live alone, and I still don't have a girlfriend. (No one around to give me the occasional HJ/FJ.) I'm seriously gettin' SICK & TIRED of fucking my hand every night!!

I do understand, being essentially in the same boat as you are. I have no problem with how much I masturbate--although I occasionally think about it. It never gets me down, though. I'm at least once a day, many times twice, plenty of times three, and sometimes even more than that. The most I ever did was either 7 or 8 straight (and I've done that on two occasions); by "straight," I mean sequentially, not necessarily "rapid-fire" but without doing anything in between. Like, I didn't do two, go out for lunch, do some shopping, pay bills, do another, have dinner, etc. It was all in, I guess I could say, "one period of being undressed." (That ought to make it clear.)

When I had a girlfriend most recently (it was a two-year relationship that became live-in), I still did masturbate. Our relationship developed problems, but not specifically about that or any other one thing. We had plenty of satisfying sex, and it did involve her feet, but I still retained an appetite for "footbabe" pictures, definitely. Others' appetites may vary--that is, of course, why they're called "others." If everyone were the same, we wouldn't really bother using that word.

But I agree with you, W.W. It doesn't seem right when other guys have women, and they don't have the kind of relationships where they and their women give each other what they need. For example, I cannot imagine dating a women--and forget about marrying her--if my foot fetish were still a secret from her!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a little off topic, but frequent masturbation is actually healthy. I heard it reduces your chances of prostate cancer. It also releases endorphins and other chemicals that promote well being. I heard about something like this on Jay Leno and read about it on WebMD. However, WebMD did mention that younger people who masterbate actually increases chances of prostate cancer and as you age masturbation decreases chances of prostate cancer. Ahhh, not to worry too much about it... we all are going to die anyway.

I am single myself as well and masturbate often. I say 3 or 4 times a day is perfectly fine.

Posts: 1193 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

I cannot imagine dating a women--and forget about marrying her--if my foot fetish were still a secret from her!

I'm glad to see you and I are on the same page. If and when I do find Mrs. Right, she's gonna be my only Foot Mistress!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think masturbating increases resistance and u can last longer during sex which means you both win lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links