Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much masterbation is too much? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much masterbation is too much?
JerryJones
Board Regular
Member # 35340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JerryJones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a wife or gf that lives with you, do you masterbate during the day still or just wait until they get home to get off? I know in some instances, I was home by myself all day and masterbated like 4 times and when my gf came over later, i just didn't have anything left in the tank....
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you start to do it in preference to sex, it's too much. Most guys (me included) find that when they get a girl, they wank less and that's not just because of getting sex; you ejaculate less times. But I've held off for a week easily with a bit of teasing and foot massages etc.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3-4 times per day is too much and i am often guilty of that or more, Hee Hee... often thinking of feet too (pretty much always)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
3-4 times per day is too much and i am often guilty of that or more, Hee Hee... often thinking of feet too (pretty much always)

i am also guilty of this. im preparing for my 3rd as we speak. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2-5 times a day at least. with or without a gf

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're single, then I don't think there's such thing as "too much." [Wink]

If you're with someone, it's "too much" if it's taking away from your interactions with your girlfriend or wife. It's up to you to know if/when that's occurring.

I think that ideally, the "right woman" should make you not really miss masturbating, and cause you to do a good bit less of it.

*Please note the correct spelling of the word.

[ January 10, 2010, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
If you're with someone, it's "too much" if it's taking away from your interactions with your girlfriend or wife. It's up to you to know if/when that's occurring.

Exactly. If you can masturbate x number of times a day and still keep your woman happy you're more of a stud than I am. (and probably younger)

That being said I'm as guilty as you are of wanking away. I used to work at home and would wank daily, but I'd try to complete the mission before lunch so I would be somewhat reloaded that evening if she wished to romp.

quote:
I think that ideally, the "right woman" should make you not really miss masturbating.
That's true, but it's frequency that's the issue. My wife sends me to 7th heaven when I have sex with her- but we're currently down to once a week. Sorry but my sex drive is still WAY stronger than that (and my self control really weak when looking at all the footbabes here at Wu's)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know..it all depends on who you are..and what going on in your life....For me i have a wife who has never had a high sex drive...But the good thing is i have the most intense orgasms from her mashhing those perfect 7's in my face while she gives me the most incredible oily hand job...IM SOOOOO BLESSED!!!After she got the whole routine down...it made the orgasm from twisting off my own load seem so weak and it isn't 25% as intense as when she does it....IF I COULD DO IT AS GOOD AS WIFEY...I WOULD BE A CHRONIC JACK ARTIST...LMAO...But at the end of the day...Its your shaft man..do what u please with it... just make sure that you leave enough in the tank to please the lady....AND MAKE SURE SHE PLEASES YOU....BETTER THAN YOU CAN PLEASE YOU!!! Then you'll keep your shaft out of your hand so much...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is too much when your misable while doing it.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think there is such a thing as "too much" unless one is in physical pain, and their penis or prostate is hurting.

I dont have a gf now. I usually do it at least once a day, sometimes twice, and very occasionally, if I see certain girls, and their feet, especially in summer, I will then do it up to three times a day. Work, responsibilities, and sheer exhaustion make it difficult to do it any more than that. Plus, I'm going to be 40 years old next week, and while I'm still capable, the sex drive just isn't there at 40 the way it was at 18 or 21.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT
After she got the whole routine down...it made the orgasm from twisting off my own load seem so weak and it isn't 25% as intense as when she does it....IF I COULD DO IT AS GOOD AS WIFEY...I WOULD BE A CHRONIC JACK ARTIST.

Being deadly serious when I say that's a BIG part of my problem. I have great climaxes with her, but incredibly mind-blowing orgasms when I masturbate. Don't want to go into too much detail, but I like to edge for long periods.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very common occurence is for me to jerk off while my GFs (or other girl) feet are in my face. Also, I basically can't cum with sex without having those smelly feet in my face.

I love it [Big Grin]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT
After she got the whole routine down...it made the orgasm from twisting off my own load seem so weak and it isn't 25% as intense as when she does it....IF I COULD DO IT AS GOOD AS WIFEY...I WOULD BE A CHRONIC JACK ARTIST.

Being deadly serious when I say that's a BIG part of my problem. I have great climaxes with her, but incredibly mind-blowing orgasms when I masturbate. Don't want to go into too much detail, but I like to edge for long periods.
Try teaching your girl to twist off your rod...Show her exactly how you want it...I think that the reason that we sometimes find it hard to be TOTALLY satified is because we have hang ups explaining and teaching what we want and need sexually & SAY WHAT U NEED! ENCOURAGE HER 2 DO THE SAME...NO HANG UPS!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's just me. But when I masturbate I swear I have just released some sort of masculine energy! Like I had a strong aggresive drive beforehand but after i'm chill, mellowed out. Sometimes that drive gets me into trouble but other times it gets me results. If I haven't gotten off for a week or two i'm: a better athlete(more aggresive on the court/field)
more focused(except when pussy gets on my mind)
much better in bed
better with women

down side
more aggressive, more likely to fight or enjoy confrontation
less chill, a bit antsy to get stuff done

For me I find a balance. There are times where I can get away with getting off as many times as I want. Other times where once a week is too much! If I need to get laid I won't masturbate because it kills my instinct to hook up. As in I won't be as likely to take the necessary risks to make it happen. Whenever i'm in some sort of combat training I won't release till it's over. I've lasted two months before. If i'm in a depressed funk i'll jerk off constantly. When i'm ready to kick butt again i'll take it easy and stop. Start working out big time ect which make it easier to pass up touching myself.

Not even mention when you have a chic. I believe that women love it when you fuck the hell out of them. I'm only in the mood to do that when I haven't built up a pattern of getting off alone.

So to each their own.....there's never too much or little.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
Try teaching your girl to twist off your rod...Show her exactly how you want it...I think that the reason that we sometimes find it hard to be TOTALLY satisfied is because we have hang ups explaining and teaching what we want and need sexually & SAY WHAT U NEED! ENCOURAGE HER 2 DO THE SAME...NO HANG UPS!

Excellent point and one we've struggled with our entire married life, which is why it took 20-some years for me to tell her about my fetish. My wife has some real hangups about herself masturbating, me masturbating and especially us masturbating together. We've talked about it on many ocassions, but she just can't seem to accept masturbation much at all in general. She see's no point to it- thinking that there should only be intercourse if you're going to enjoy yourself and/or each other.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links