Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DEVIL #2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DEVIL #2
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Fiasco,

As I promised... [Big Grin]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mindeefeat01.html

That's what I was hinting at above with the whole Conner/Power Girl chat. I didn't want to spill the beans on the set until it was posted.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Bad news, Patrick... Amanda Conner's last issue of POWER GIRL is #12...

Yah I know. I'm totally bummed out about that shit. I have her mini-series of Terra and the JSA Classified Power Girl arc stuff too. I also have all the newest volume of Supergirl and she did a single issue in the middle too. I'll have to see what she gets into next.

Patrick

Patrick, I've got the TERRA miniseries as well. (Speaking of Terra, if you have yet to read the latest issue of PG, you're in for a surprise.) I've read the JSA CLASSIFIED POWER GIRL stuff as well, but don't own the issues myself. I'd like to have them, but when I saw them at a comic shop a few weeks ago, they were a bit too pricey for my taste.

I think Ms. Conner may end up over on JONAH HEX since her husband works on that title, but of course I'd prefer to see her on a comic with a female protagonist. That way there would be a better chance of seeing her draw cute bare feet.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Okay Fiasco,

As I promised... [Big Grin]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/mindeefeat01.html

That's what I was hinting at above with the whole Conner/Power Girl chat. I didn't want to spill the beans on the set until it was posted.

Patrick

Whoah! Fun stuff, Patrick! Thanks for sharing. The "Mindee" word balloon was a nice touch. Has she actually read any of those comics? I'm not exactly sure why, but now I wish I had a copy of POWER GIRL autographed by Miss Mindee! Do you think it might be because she looks a little like the title character?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIASCo,

She hasn't read the comics to my knowledge aside what she read while doing a clip. Those are my comics. She did say it was a neat hobby though, usually not what you expect to hear from a cute girl. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just a little something you comic book fans and foot lovers should enjoy. Part 2 coming next week.

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/preview_shots/wp-mindee_comic_book01.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links