Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DEVIL #2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DEVIL #2
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked this up today.

DEVIL #2

Now I'm definitely not one of those guys who sees foot fetish intent in everything around him. - "Hey, {insert famous person's name here} is one of us!" "The woman in the dentist's office was sliding her flip flops on and off to tease me!" - However, the cover of Devil #2 does make me wonder why the artist chose to pose the character in that way.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, the cover of Devil #2 does make me wonder why the artist chose to pose the character in that way. [/QB]
That's a good question. Hmm...

I've never even heard of this manga (I assume it's manga because of the Japanese author and it being associated with Madhouse Studios) until now.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to lick and smell girl's feet who looked like that in real life. god i can only hope he made the drawing based on a real life model, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FIASCo,
Nice. I've really been heavy into comics again for the last year or so. I've collected all the Ame Comi statues that DC Direct has put out as well as a bunch of the maquettes and Adam Hughes Cover Girls.

I've been drawn recently into collecting the Dead@17 and Hack Slash comics. Any while I haven't found any foot stuff in those that would make me say, "Hey that's feet for fetish sake," that cover HAS to be. Only thing is, I'm not sure how much say the artist has in the cover art that is picked, unless it's his line like the Michael Turner's Fathom (which I'm also heavy into - beautiful work).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And oh yeah, for anyone who hasn't checked out The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Marvelous Land of Oz titles from Marvel that's into comics, that is some BEAUTIFUL artwork there.

I know that's not foot related, but I'm on a comic kick lately (you'll see just how much soon),
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dunno Patrick. that might just be the artist's way to creating a cover expressing her disconnection to the world.. that she is floating above it literally or figuratively? i havent read it so not sure. anyway, if thats the case, how do you portray that? you could have her face first, but thats not make for a visually interesting cover.. showing her horizonatally across the cover also isnt striking.. that leaves her in a diagonal position and leads the eye up her legs/feet towards her face. it also creates depth with the exageration of perspective, making her feet much larger than her head.

5 years of fine arts college will make you think this way. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
dunno Patrick. that might just be the artist's way to creating a cover expressing her disconnection to the world.. that she is floating above it literally or figuratively? i havent read it so not sure. anyway, if thats the case, how do you portray that? you could have her face first, but thats not make for a visually interesting cover.. showing her horizonatally across the cover also isnt striking.. that leaves her in a diagonal position and leads the eye up her legs/feet towards her face. it also creates depth with the exageration of perspective, making her feet much larger than her head.

5 years of fine arts college will make you think this way. [Laugh]

Could be. In art school I put barefoot girls in my art for the simple reason that I liked them. [Smile] They just seem REALLY prominent to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, it's nice to know that I have a fellow comic book reader around these parts. Most books from the Big Two (Marvel and DC) leave me shaking my head in disgust these days, but occasionally I'll find a gem like the current Power Girl stuff Amanda Conner is drawing. I read Robert Kirkman's Invincible and Walking Dead books each month, and the Scott Pilgrim books are fun as well. (Years ago, Rick Mays drew a Kabuki miniseries that contained some well-drawn barefoot beauties.

Oh, and those feet seem really prominent to me, too. In fact, I haven't seen feet like that on a comic cover since Franco Saudelli's Blonde books!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Patrick, it's nice to know that I have a fellow comic book reader around these parts. Most books from the Big Two (Marvel and DC) leave me shaking my head in disgust these days, but occasionally I'll find a gem like the current Power Girl stuff Amanda Conner is drawing. I read Robert Kirkman's Invincible and Walking Dead books each month, and the Scott Pilgrim books are fun as well. (Years ago, Rick Mays drew a Kabuki miniseries that contained some well-drawn barefoot beauties.

Oh, and those feet seem really prominent to me, too. In fact, I haven't seen feet like that on a comic cover since Franco Saudelli's Blonde books!

You like Amanda Conner's Power Girl, huh? LOL... I won't tell you why I'm laughing just yet, but I'm sure you're going to like the reason. It's all I can say right now.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey.. i never said that was the reason.. just looking at it from a non-foot angle. [Wink]

i was a HUGE fanboy until a couple of years ago, but now that i have found htmlcomics, i am trying to spend some time catching up with some new series and older ones too. finally got to finish the Girls miniseries by the Hernandez brothers and read the Umbrella Academy. i'll take a look at Powergirl. she was always pleasantly drawn.. especially by Adam Hughes. man, that guy draws some amazing women. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cannot for the life of me figure out why I like art work of sexy feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

You like Amanda Conner's Power Girl, huh? LOL... I won't tell you why I'm laughing just yet, but I'm sure you're going to like the reason. It's all I can say right now.

Patrick

What's the deal, Patrick? Do you know something about Ms. Conner's feet that you aren't telling me?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Nothing to do with Amanda Conner's feet. You'll see soon enough though. I promise. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Bad news, Patrick... Amanda Conner's last issue of POWER GIRL is #12...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Bad news, Patrick... Amanda Conner's last issue of POWER GIRL is #12...

Yah I know. I'm totally bummed out about that shit. I have her mini-series of Terra and the JSA Classified Power Girl arc stuff too. I also have all the newest volume of Supergirl and she did a single issue in the middle too. I'll have to see what she gets into next.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links