Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » asking for help to seduce my husband with my feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: asking for help to seduce my husband with my feet
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your feet looking good, and wear sexy shoes to tease him with. If he has a foot fetish, he'll come around.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. To have married, presumably you both loved each other to the extent that he'd be comfortable enough sharing almost everything about who he is with you... right?

What kind of boy-friend (or *husband*, for that matter) cyber-fucks other women? You married someone who cheats with other women online and doesn't feel comfortable enough with you to bare his true self to you? I don't get it.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky 7
Board Regular
Member # 38927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky 7   Author's Homepage   Email Lucky 7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Bull if he is out of town and and has a lap top send him some pic's of your cute feet. As far as soxs half way off he should be kissing them to wake you up. My wife gave me note pads with her foot prints on them,don't give up the ship. JG

--------------------
J G

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL feetathome, pics of YOUR feet & toes, or the whole thing never happened.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetathome
Board Regular
Member # 38978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetathome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ajantis: As far as I now, what my husband did on Myspace a few years ago when we were dating, has not occurred since then, and all I can say is that I believe that everyone can make mistakes.
But, yes, when it first happened, I was disgusted that the man I loved was texting other women online about his sexual desires towards them. I was also surprised that he felt such a strong attraction to their feet. And yes, I considered what he was doing as cheating, although my husband would disagree.
And no, I don't know why he did what he did. But I also believe that he doesn't do it anymore.
Right now, I'm just trying to have an intimate and fun relationship with the man I chose to marry, and a big part of this is our sex life.
Since he loves feet, I'd like to remind him that my feet are quite nice, which is something he told me on our first or second date. Not perfect, he said, but still really nice.
My hope is that what you guys call footplay will become a regular part of our life together.

JG: Thanks again. And I hope you're proud of me because actually, I have sent him two pictures of my feet in this last week. One was of his cat holding my foot and licking my toes, to which he responded with, "that's my job". And the second was of his cat curled up sleeping with my feet, to which he responded with a [Smile]
Both of those comments gave me a thrill, and just the idea of seducing him gets me excited. Unfortunately, at this point he doesn't lick my toes, and he hasn't mentioned anything about those photos, or my feet or about sex to me at all, other than those two brief comments in response to my pictures. But, as reamow mentioned in an earlier comment, I can't tell him what to want, I need to let him do the seeking, and then let him have what he wants when he wants it, which will hopefully be my feet! Btw, I love the note pad idea.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetathome
Board Regular
Member # 38978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetathome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brek: Thanks, I will keep my feet looking good, and I can certainly try to wear shoes he likes.
One cool thing that happened was a few weeks ago when he was home for a few days. We were in the airport and I was wearing sandals. I brushed my toes against the side of the escalator, and he made a comment about how I was polishing my toenails. So, I know he's noticing them. [Blush] )

Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrlhf
Board Regular
Member # 31926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrlhf   Email Mrlhf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetathome let me apologize for some of the "less
enlightened" people of the forum. Until you give me a reason I'll believe anything you say. As to your questions, i've never understood how people can date each other for years, marry and build a relationship without revealing these parts of themselves. I'm sorry but your husband should've let you in on this a long time ago! I would never marry a woman without knowing that she accepted my foot fetish. You've been great in trying to make him feel at ease. Frankly the way he's acting has me confused! I would love it if my women did the things that you do. If you really love him ( I believe you really do!) continue doing what you're doing. Keep your feet exposed and beautiful as much as possible. No man with a true foot fetish will be able to resist for long! Good luck!

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I will say that on this forum, we tend to be very direct. I know that many times until we come to grips with our fetish we tend to hide it especially from those we care about because for so many years there hads been such a negative stigma attached to those who admire the pretty feet of a women.

While in reality it is not strange at all, it has taken many years to become as mainstream as it is so far. Maybe he feared that you would reject him if he opened up. yes we can be of the opinion of questioning why he would hide that but i think the above statement potentially helps to explain a possible reason. it is easier to many people to be open with someone when you do not really have to share the same space with them, i.e. myspace or some other social network.

If he is showing more interest maybe he is getting the feeling that ot would not turn you off and hopefully this may be the beginning of great new experiences for you and your husband. Good luck to you both!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetathome
Board Regular
Member # 38978

Mrlhf: Thanks so much for the vote of confidence. I can definitely keep doing what I've been doing, and I will. [Blush] )

Lyrical: Thanks for the luck, and the insight. I've read elsewhere on these boards about a negative stigma that was once attached to foot fetishism, and I think my husband probably feels this. He grew up in a very small town, full of ignorant and close-minded people. And it didn't help at all that when he and I first started dating, I didn't pick up on what I now realize were obvious signs that he had a foot fetish. I hope that he will open up to me about this soon. I'm already eagerly anticipating these great new experiences you mentioned.

Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetathome:
. . . negative stigma . . . attached to foot fetishism . . . I think my husband. . . feels . . .

A fair number of guys feel conflicted about their fetish. Maybe because he cares so much about you he's afraid of seeming weird to you. That would explain why when you found out, rather than welcome you to his fetish he said "I'll stop." He thinks if he has true love he shouldn't need feet. But how long can that last? If he can believe that you really think this'll be a plus to your relationship he'll probably be a happier man, but it takes patience.
Do you ever go shopping together? What if you happen to pass a shoe store and ask him to help you pick out some sandals - it gives him a guilt-free reason to stare at your feet for a while. Maybe he'll see them in his dreams.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't insult, but this is why some people make the bullshit call:

Many times when someone comes in here and their first post is an article's worth of text and it captures many things that only a foot lover knows, it usually ends up being a guy behind the keyboard just pleasuring himself to the replies and the fantasy he cooked up.

We've had a few here and they happen all over the web. Many of us tend to chat with one another and make some introductions and small chat before letting loose with a ton of information.

So if you're real, awesome and welcome. If not, oh well, it isn't hurting me any.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetathome
Board Regular
Member # 38978

Tom Uz: What you're saying rings true to me, as have a few other responses I've received, and I can't tell you how grateful I am for your perspectives. I can feel insecure, and when I do, it exacerbates everything between me and my husband.
For example: I took Kara's advice in an earlier comment and made what I thought was a bold move yesterday. I sent my husband a picture of the bottom of one of my feet, trying to make it look all wrinkly and cute, along with a text asking him if he liked my foot when it looked that way, and he texted back, "Always!".
Wow, that gave me such a thrill. It was amazing.
Unfortunately, I coaxed out of him, that my pic excited him sexually, and then, this got me so excited, that I sent him a few graphic texts about what I wanted to do to him, and what I wanted him to do to me.......
He promptly freaked out, and immediately withdrew from me again.
But, I know I can do this better next time, and I would have never felt bold enough to try something like that without the support I've received here. I'm so grateful for that.
Lastly, I love the casual shoe shopping idea. I will definitely do that! Thanks again.

Patrick: Thank you for explaining the BS comments. I can now make more sense of them. For better or worse, I didn't think about propriety or inappropriateness before I posted on this forum. I just let go with everything on my mind, every intimate detail, without thinking first. Thanks for offering me the benefit of the doubt. And thanks even more for the welcome. [Smile]

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This is some funny stuff. Here we have this feetathome person with these long and foolish posts and hasn't YET shown her feet & toes. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links