Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left.
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very curious as to know who the next new girl for the contest is going to be. I'm so excited.

Marisa's hair hair looks so beautiful in her pictures. I have no idea how that's going to go. She is such a beauty. But Kim is Kim. Her reputation as a foot goddess is already legendary, while Marisa is not as synonymous in the foot scene in places outside of this contest, which is a dam shame. But this contest knows how to adore the women who are of high beauty. To show that she is this far in the contest shows that the fans are showing what men really want.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE 2011 DRAFT --

Last week, I said that I was going to unveil one more woman who will be a part of next year's contest. Guess what? I'm unveiling TWO women instead.

----

Born in the small town of Erechim, Brasil, she decided she wanted to be a model when she was eight years old. At age 11, she had cosmetic surgery to pin her ears back because she felt they stuck out too much. For the next two years she suffered complications from the surgery, whatever the hell that means. In 2006 she went on the Tyra Banks Show and admitted that the surgery had been a bad experience for her and that it discouraged from having plastic surgery again.

At 12 she enrolled in a modeling class, where the professor would tell the other kids to try and look more like her. She is currently one of the highest paid models on the planet and has appeared on the cover of Victoria's Secret and GQ and several other publications. She appeared in the Victoria's Secret Fashion shows in every year since 2000.

She is a part of the Brasilian SuperModel revolution which includes Gisele Bundchen, Michelle Alves, Adriana Lima and her best friend, Ana Beatriz Barros.

Ladies and Gentlemen, who else but...

Alessandra Ambrosio --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3ving0zx5vxl2zu2g3u6cey5gzyzliao/

Alessandra was one of the women who was in the 2008 season of the Fashionistas. I'm bringing her back and she looks to add to the list of SuperModels we have lined up for the 2011 season. If Marisa Miller can do as well as she has this year, and Miranda Kerr turned out to be a great assest to the contest this year, then Ambrosio figures she can do the same thing.

Speaking of Brasil, Adriana Lima feels a little left out. She wants to remind everyone just why she is one of the more sexy and fierce competitors in this contest. Although this isn't a foot clip, I feel that she gets her message across quite clearly. This is her message to the the AFC as to what's coming for 2011.

Adriana's OFFICIAL Comback Video --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQxbpryKKQo

You can already see that the claws will be coming out in 2011.

----

After searching and searching for the "right" female to take on this role, I have finally found the right person for the job.

We have Marisa Miller as the Offcial Symbol of the AFC. From South Africa, I give you the OFFICIAL Symbol for the National Female Class. Ladies and Gentlemen, Candice Swanepoel.

The story of this Uber Waif of a runway model is not totally known. But she is on the verge of becoming the next household name among the Victoria's Secret models. You should know that her last name is pronounced SWAN-a-pole (as opposed to swain-pool). You should also know that she is very young, and that the world of high fashion and modeling is surely holding her to its loving, nurturing bosom.

Model scout Kevin Ellis spotted Candice shopping at a flea market in Durban South Africa when she was only 15. Now, she’s doing tons of shows and print, and is touted as the South African Kate Moss. She supposedly hit the runway at the nubile age of 16. In 2007, Candice became the first South African model to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. She appeared in the 2008 and 2009 shows, as well as numerous catalogs and TV commercials for Victoria's Secret. She earns around $6,000 a DAY to be beautiful. No reports on whether she wants to use some of this pile of cash to throw up a website so lonely men with sore genetalia all around the globe can find out how much she likes horseback riding and reading.

At the 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Candice became one of the Victoria's Secret Angels, joining the likes of Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Miranda Kerr in that exclusive club.

Candice Swanepoel --
The OFFICIAL Symbol of the National Female Class

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fk1txsgk84e941n4td9if56ms7mkmt82/
--
Even if you're not a fan of pro football, you are going to love this clip. It's one of the more hilarious clips I've come across. You are going to get a good laugh out of this.

Candice Talks Football --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgADt7HJLQ

In a few days, I might explain why I choose her specifically to be the face of the NFC.
----

And there you have, the final two unveilings in the playoffs. Of course, there will be other women who will take part in this contest next year, but for now, enjoy the women who I have unveiled so far. The 2011 Season will start on Febraury 7, 2011.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] I remember seeing the lovely Candice Swanepoel live on the NFL Today. It was a bit awkward!

That said, I'm jumping on her bandwagon now. I want a front row seat to witness what ought to be a very mesmerizing performance in 2011.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was in front of my TV to have seen that segment live. In that clip, I thought Boomer Esiason was actually going to faint when he kept fanning himself.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a competitive week this is turning out to be. This is the week to determine who will face each other in the finals.

With Megan's non feet pictures, her legs slightly parting can be just about what a guy would need in order to place to vote. Those legs, just inviting for guy to stick his head in the soda and use his tongue while he's down done.

Megan gets the vote because her pictures demonstrates just how much of an influence at this lady is. I don't think Audrina can ever draw that many people lining up just to just to see her. But in those pics (Audrina's closeups usually give her her opponents something to be worried about. But Megan is a a different opponent.

And Marisa, WOW that girl know how to dress for different occasions.

All these women rock. But only will rock the hardest.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, Alessanda Ambrosion. Excellent celebrity pictures, man. And I would like to know why he has a choosen Candice as the girl to carry the entire weight of the NFC. But I'm REALLY loving those two choices.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few things. PanAm is doing excellent business since Marisa Miller has perfected her position as the head stewardess. I love Marisa's hair. So long and straight. I love her shoes, too. So shiny and smooth. She attracts a lot of costumers because of those shoes. Not too many stewardesses wear shoes like that. But in PamAm, I require that my women wear shoes like Marisa. That's business smarts right there. I don't like Kim's shoes. I think Kim is a stewardess for SouthWest airlines or something. Marisa's first set of pictures are also superior to those that Kim has. Marisa looks beautiful. That girl dresses for success. And I hope she hold onto her lead to advance to the finals.

For Audrina, I want her to win. Megan Fox scares me. I think she's rude. She tell of the passengers and is likely to pour some poison into the drinks of the passengers. She does not have the patience to do a job like that. She'll always be bitchin and complaining. Audrina, on the other hand, looks like someone who will have the patience and joyfulness to do a job like that much better than Megan. She's sweet like Mairsa. Besides, look at the pictures in Audrina's third set in the Special Appeals category. She's wearing a SEXY outfit. You know, I was looking for my hat that captains wear during their flights. Now I know where it sent. Audrina was wearing it. For that, she gets the job and joins Marisa Miller in the finals in the battle of the hottest stewardess in PamAm history.

Also, I LOVE the additions National announced earlier today. This is going to get even MORE competitive next year. BEAUTIFUL. And Candice is so BEAUTIFUL. I've never heard very little about this girl. The pictures are SO HOT. That clip gave me some laughs. Can you imagine Miller and Audrina mixed in the same contest as all these other women? I can't. But in this contest, the best is possible.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to Audrina for winning the NFC and making it to the finals. This is the most disappointing day for me, as I thought Megan would go into the finals and just destroy whoever the AFC had to offer.

Even though Megan will be my number 1, Audrina showed to be the better girl this time.

It is such a hard pill for me to swallow to see Megan lose when she was a match away from the finals. And for Marisa.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, we're looking at an entirely different contest than we were last year. I think it's a shame that Marisa didn't make it all the way to the finals. A damn shame. I thought her pictures were so superior to Kim's. That's a damn travesty, if you ask me. Just the thought of Miller losing to Kim is exhausting.

And that Megan Fox thing is also unreal. Nothing seems to make sense anymore. I feel that both Miller and Fox were robbed.

And for Candice, I always wondered why National never had an official girl for the NFC when the AFC had one of their own? If anything, I thought that that responsibility would go to Megan Fox, especially if she won the whole thing this year or even Audrina if her next two or three years go extremely well. But I guess National had his mind made up a long time ago that it wasn't going to be any of those women.

Even though I feel that it should've been Megan and Marisa in the finals, I do wish both Audrina and Kim great luck in the finals.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

After what has been the most contested semi-finals in Foot Fetish Hollywood history, the Class Championship has taken its course and we now know who the two finalists will be.

All the story lines of the year have culminated to this point in where the entire world now focuses on the two women who sit at the very-most top of allure and prestige that can only be captured and marveled by the National Fashionistas.

The Class Championship is a place in time where less than one of every ten women of their entire population will find themselves in with the chance of winning the best honors for her entire class of women and to take that chance and cashing that into a world championship. For anyone who's a fan of the women who lost in the semi-finals over the years that this contest has been running, it is excruciatingly disappointing to know that she was so close to making the finals. For some, it's easy to think that if she loses in this round, she's hot enough to make it this far again over the course of the next several years.

When your favorite girl is in the semi-finals competing for the chance of winning the championship for her class, she has to approach the situation with every fiber of her being because you never know if she will ever have this opportunity again. And this goes for the women who have won the semis to advance into the finals, as well. Each woman has to approach the semis as if it could very well be the final time she would have the opportunity to go on and win it all. As an analogy, take Dan Marino, for example. His team made the semis a few times. In his first Super Bowl appearance (1985) when he was quite young in the beginning of his career, many sports writers predicted that this would be his first of many Super Bowls that he would play during his career. Guess what? From that point on, to the time he retired (1999), as great as he was, he NEVER made it to the Super Bowl again.

That is the significance and the magnitude the Class Championship brings to the table every time. In this contest, over the course of three years (including this one) nine different women have made it to the semis, with only five of them making the finals. That stat goes to show that the stability to being THAT consistent over the course of the years is quite hard to maintain. So as I said, as much as you would like to think that your girl can be this dominant for a long period of time, you just never know.

----

For the American Female Class, it was Marisa's time to shine at her brightest and showcase why she's the Official Symbol of the AFC. This, after a miserable 2008 season in where she finished with a losing record. After handing her the responsibilities of being the spokeswoman for that class, she has made real well on the hype and has transformed herself into a superstar for Foot Fetish Hollywood. Then, we have Kim Kardashian, one of the most popular women catering to foot fetishists' tastes and cravings for a long time now. In several foot forums, she is one of the most mentioned women when it comes to famous women, way more than Marisa Miller has. For Marisa to almost beat a woman that popular, after a terrible year in 2008, is nothing short of amazing.

Kim Kardashian is at the top of her class in where 16 other women were competing for the same prize when this season started. Kardashian had a couple of losses, but she wasn't going to let those get in the way of capping her popularity in the foot forums across the world by going into the Finals Classic and winning the Salvatore Ferragamo's with the title reads, "World's Sexiest Feet."

Kim definitely deserves to win the class in where the most stacked and competitive women were making names for themselves. For Kim to be the one who would emerge as the best in that field of women speaks to the amazing influence and presence that she has already developed into.

Kim Kardashian
American Class Champion --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/afefe086234550

----

The NFC saw a different scene which could very well reshape the foundations of that class. Megan Fox was on the verge of successfully defending her world championship after completing the Perfect Season last year. It was also last year where Audrina was not one of the women who competed in this contest. Like Kim Kardashian, she is a well-liked, extremely popular woman to whom Foot Fetish Hollywood adores and enjoy.

Audrina carried destiny and a source of unexplained forces into her showdown with Megan Fox that not even Megan herself could answer. The people felt it, the atmosphere felt it and it seemed like a gut feeling that something not quite ordinary was going to take place. That thing being the possibility that Megan Fox was going to lose. To become witness to an event of Megan losing, especially in the playoffs is a moment that will go down in history as one of the more iconic turn of events of all time. Iconic in that it was the sweet, little Audrina taking down Megan Fox who was seen as the girl who will rule the NFC with an iron fist. She still has a chance to redeem herself and get back what she feels is her class to run as a dictatorship regime. Several times, I've talked about the rivalries that make the National Fashionistas unique in how those showdowns give this contest its legacy and character. We could very well include the beginning of the Megan/Audrina rivalry as they will face each other in the regular season next year (because division champions must face each other the following year). This is perhaps the beginning of what could be the NFCs most explosive rivalry EVER. But for now, we have to live in the moment to celebrate what Audrina has accomplished and to basket in her glory, to celebrate her first trip into the Finals Classic and for the chance to see her win the Salvatore Ferragamo's. With this historic win over Megan Fox, this could be the start of Audrina's time in shaping the NFC in ways she sees fit.

Audrina is now champion of the class that was named after this contest. Queen of the Hills and now Queen of the NFC, Audrina Patridge is your NEW NFC Champion.

Audrina Patridge
National Class Champion --
http://www.imagebam.com/image/58ab5086241975

----

Now we are set. We started out with 32 women and we are now down to Audrina Patridge and Kim Kardashian. This contest is not big enough for the two of them. In the Finals Classic, we will embrace on another chapter in History as we set to don the newest edition of the Savatore Ferragamo's on the feet of a new woman as she will be known as the woman with the World's Sexiest Feet.

The Finals Classic comes your way this Wednesday night as our six-month journey into the world of the hot and famous comes to an end.

--National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had voted this week, I would've voted Megan Fox. I wanted to see her and Kim in the finals. But since my pick is already in the finals, I'm very confident that Kim will beat Audrina in the finals. Kim knows what's at stake here and she is more of a business woman than Audrina is. And with a business-like mentality, Kim is going to promote her name to the fullest and catapult it to a world championship. Kim will be champion.

This is going to be such a great match in the coming week and I can't wait to see it.

GO, KIM!!!!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Candice Swanepoel
The Official Symbol of the National Female Class

Time to explain why I made the decision to name Candice as the face of the NFC. Last year, when I made the announcement that Marisa Miller was going to be the Symbol of the AFC, I did so because she's the supermodel who's billed as the All-American Girl. In the inaugural season of the Fashionistas, Marisa was in the AFC. At the time, it never occurred to me that I should name anyone the official symbol to anything. But with Marisa's popularity growing after that season, I thought it would be best if I brought her back into the contest, put her back in the AFC and give her the responsibilities of being the head of that class. I thought it would be a neat concept to have someone be the go-to girl for each class. And she best describes everything that is fun about America.

After that happened, I wanted to look for someone who would be at the starring role for the NFC. It was so hard for me to pick out the right person for that role. I knew it wasn't going to be anyone who was in the contest going into the 2010 season, including Megan and Audrina. The reason why it was much easier to pick Marisa as the AFC girl was that because "American" is such a concrete definition and it gives me images of the United States of America. No one deserves that spot better than Marisa, and she will remain the Symbol of the AFC even with that loss to Kim Kardashian. The word "National", though patriotic, is a more vague description than what American means. I wanted to give the NFC role not just to anyone because that word means more than just American. It serves as pride on a more broad perspective and it's not only limited to just the United States of America. National means pride as a way to serve just about any group of people from a variety of places. Anyone can hear the word "National" and think of their own country and customs. It was so hard to find the perfect girl who's extremely hot and someone who can fit that role. There was a time where I thought that the NFC would NEVER have such a person and I was going to be complete fine with that.

Then that's where Candice comes in. Last week, when I made my final two announcements in the Draft, Candice was not going to be one of those girls who I wanted to announce. But then it dawned on me. I had my eye on Candice for a little, but never to the extend where I wanted to name her Miss NFC or something. When I was looking for her pictures, some otherworldly power told me that Candice was the perfect girl to fill that role. And it shows. The fact that she's not an American with such a sexy accent speaks to the nature of how different I want each class to be.

Megan Fox seemed like the obvious choice for it, but because she has been dominant, I wanted the choice not to be so obvious. Beside, Megan is a self-destructive person, and although I don't mind her being as dominant as she is, I wasn't sure if she was someone who I wanted for that particular job. With Audrina, though she's hot, she's the kind of girl who will walk down the street and then ... all of a sudden stop dead on her tracks and start staring at the clouds for no reason whatsoever. I don't mind women doing that as long as they're hot, but I prefer someone who's a little smarter than Audrina and not as self-destructive as Megan to be NFC go-to lady.

Candice Swanepoel is the Godsend for the NFC, a sudden happening who can bring good fortune to that class.

--National

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A well-reasoned argument. [Cheers]

Bit of a double whammy for Megan, though.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! audrina won?!?! daaamn. thats awesome. i was very surprised that she did beat out megan but i think she deserves it. she makes me feel that she understands that there is a faction of men out there who do find feet sexy. megan doesnt give me that impression at all.

National, 2 more models? interesting choices. part of me likes the choices because this might actually lead to voting based only on feet and not on who is in the news the most. on the other hand, i wish the choices were women who are more famous and who we've been exposed to more. overall, you've done an amazing job in running the contest in the past couple of years and do believe that your choices will add to the fun. [Smile]

go audrina!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

This is going to be a great finals between these two. Both women are very popular with the guys here on the forums. If you look around the net, I think these two get the most compliments from guys. How fitting it is for this contest to feature these two as the finalists. I'm not quite sure who this match favors because both have great feet and both are featured on t.v. a lot, so there's a lot of media coverage between those two.

I'm not sure who I'll vote for, but I think this match favors Kim because her whole family is on TV and they always provide for great entertainment. The same can be said for Audrina's friends, but I enjoy watching the Kardashians on TV a lot more than those women on the hills. Audrina has beaten Megan, but Kim can also handle tough competition.

Kim and Audrina. What a match this is going to be.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links