Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Femme Fashionistas
Class Championship

We have weathered through the storm last which has further soothed a very difficult field of the hottest women on the planet who posses the most sought-after feet in our state of desire. The Divisionals last week was very intense and highly debated amongst the voters. If you include the Wild Card round of this year's playoffs, the list of women who were eliminated make up for an All-Star lineup which consist of the most talked about and some of hottest women this generation will long ever remember.

List of Women Eliminated Thus Far:

AnnaLynne McCord
Carmen Electra
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Alba
Kate Beckinsale
Katy Perry
Miranda Kerr
Olivia Wilde

Are you kidding me? No other contest can say that women as hot and popular as those eight couldn't get past the first or second round. That list alone gives you an excellent idea of how deep-staffed this contest was to begin with. If any number of those eight made it to this round it would STILL be a blockbuster. That list is impressive. Something like that just boggles my mind. If I had foot lust with any one of those girls for an hour, I'll be set for life. Forget winning the lottery!

But now we are in our version of the Final Four. But in the Fashionistas, I like to make things sound a little better. Instead of Final Four, it's called the Finest Four. It sounds elegant, just like the female anatomy. The four women who did make it this far are well deserving of their positions and where they stand in this contest.

----

The American Female Class is steep with women who represent their class with pride and honor. Carmen Electra first took on that leadership by winning by dominance, putting the class on the map as a league of women who will stand to fight for justice against its rival, the NFC.

Now, two new faces find themselves competing for the top prize of the AFC in an attempt to guide her leadership in a new, higher direction. Kim Kardashian, an ever-always popular femme in the Foot Fetish Hollywood scene is in line of taking her fame to another height that defines fame in the Americas, fame that the world begs to appreciate. Marisa Miller, the OFFICAL Symbol of the AFC, brings her pin-up appeal and her All-American glamor to the spotlight in hopes of showing the NFC that they carry on and represent the tradition and patriotic values that brings out the best in America.

Two women with everything on the line, and writing a new chapter into the anthology of the AFC. But only one will be the author. And that girl will be sexy.

The American Class Championship.

----

The National Female Class is in the act of sending its most expensive and reliable Femme into the Finals Classic, and in doing so will continue the recognition and esteemed prestige of a class that was named after the contest itself. This is the class that was first organized as an idea of having this contest consist of only sixteen women. In the interest of making this contest more compelling, the NFC needed a rival. When I then organized the AFC, the NFCs job was to establish itself as the dominant class, being that it was the original class which started the basis of this contest.

Megan Fox wants to become a dynasty, someone who rules her class in ways only a dictator can. The unapologetic, blood-thirsty vixen is in the call to rise to the occasion and reintroduce herself to the world and amaze the audience again. Audrina Patridge, the happy-spirited women who takes it easy and uses that character to set everyone at ease, also knows how to turn up the heat and uses that power to sexualize her surroundings, classifying herself as a promising Goddess in the NFC. The NFC is the class most proud of having its most anticipated match in history finally take place the championship match. A match in where the winner can arrange the world to accept what is sexy according only to her.

This class wants to have all of the focus on it. It wants to be the class that is envied and a place where more of the finest sex symbols make their home.

The National Class Championship.

----

THE IMAGES

Audrina Patridge --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pg0s4kzo89ec1i0xvc3l7xlwwochkg5a/
Shoe Department --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/y5trc0ybe1b1bclceyrjoau73ex3qv8p/
Special Appeal --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oko6hze03xdm4x32606ffko28y1dipa6/

Kim Kardashian --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/q2rocsdd9xfxlhduauohynffip3qe245/
Shoe Department --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dkgxooauo5lciqiz3st9n8eg9klp106e/

Marisa Miller --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vv9yb6moulyygifksnz156o3ijprjo3e/
Shoe Department --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/upmedq10jc1pxmxpinn0s94sg7bx00rv/

Megan Fox --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/607qbr6u4w0c5xuoaawzm6ohu2fo17a7/
Shoe Department --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/cc5qx9gygvzkala5f5deqlejj0r137vf/
Special Appeal --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dn7rj1q5qfxy6ewaonmayphyklz3nt71/

----

While you're away from this contest, be sure to check out Nusuth's site: http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/

----

The winner of each match will face each other next week in what will be the final match of the year, The Finals Classic.

--National

[ June 23, 2010, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: National ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 96 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.imagebam.com/image/afee4f85471262
http://www.imagebam.com/image/baf87785471265
http://www.imagebam.com/image/3c29a385471266

Marisa. My! What big ...... EYES you have!

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'm still alive after that Jessica Alba loss last week. I had to take a few days to clear my head over this. Man, Jessica disappoints me sometimes. She's the Peyton Manning of this contest. Like Peyton, Alba is so great in the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs, she's far from great. Every year she's been eliminated in the second round. And National, I have no idea just how observant you are when it comes to these stats. I thought it was very catchy when last week you said how Jessica can't handle 100 degrees temperature, making reference to how all but one of her loses this year came when at least 100 people voted.

I thought this was going to be her year when she defeated Lima, Olivia, Kardashian, and Fox in the regular season. Waiting for this contest to come back next year makes the realization just how quickly your work can be snapped. The off-season is going to be real long for Alba.

For McCord, I also feel (just like 18th Floor) that one of these years you will see her in the semis. She's very young and she's got a lot of years ahead of her, so I look for better things to come out of her.

For the matches this week, I voted Kim because I like her and her feet better than Miller's. But a strange feeling tells me that the people are going to give this to Miller. I'm one of those who thinks she's a bit overrated, but she keeps coming through in big matches this year. With the win over the dominant Carmen, I feel that it's a better possibility that she can win the whole thing. Kim SHOULD win this one, but my gut tells me that Marisa will pull this one off.

In the NFC, I think we're going to witness something special here. I think that special story will be Audrina Patridge beating out Megan Fox and become the NFC champion. I feel it, folks. If Megan came into this match undefeated, then my feeling would've been that there would've been no way that Audrina would beat Megan. But at the same time, it's retarded to think that Megan is easy to beat. Megan is just as likely to win it. But I feel that an upset will take place. Although Audrina is hot, you have to consider that Megan has been more dominant over a two-year stretch than any other girl in this contest. For the small Audrina to beat the big bad wolf in Megan Fox, it should be considered an upset.

I would like to see Audrina vs Kim in the finals, but I think the people will make it out so that it will be Audrina vs Miller in the finals.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that Marisa Miller is overrated.

While I would like to see Audrina beat Megan, I doubt it'll happen. She's got people hypnotized, I guess.

My prediction is Megan vs. Marisa in the finals. Just a hunch. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Audrina has been given a fair shot to beat Megan. In her first and last sets combined, she's got NINE pictures that are super closeups of her feet. And these are some pretty hot pictures, I might add. Megan, on the other hand, has zero such pictures. Audrina is ahead at this point. If she loses, she has no excuses to make.

But I also feel that Megan is going to find a way to win this match. Without the closeups, Megan's pictures are still incredible. I voted for Megan, but I would not be upset if Audrina wins. When you are asked to pick between two hot women, regardless of who you pick, you have made the right choice.

And Kim against Miller is a classic in its own right. I voted for Miller in this one. Looking at those pictures, I cannot find a reason why I should vote against her. She could very well make the finals. That girl is just too hot all around. With Summer being here, she just made my day even hotter.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:

For McCord, I also feel (just like 18th Floor) that one of these years you will see her in the semis. She's very young and she's got a lot of years ahead of her, so I look for better things to come out of her.

Yeah, she's one of the more talked about girls in the foot fetish community. Perhaps she has at least 10 years left in her before the young women of the future generation kick her off. But AnnaLynne is the coolest chick ever. For her to make the semis, she needs a little bit of luck. She needs one of the top girls to get knocked off by someone who's a little weaker, perhaps an upset. That way AnnaLynne can take care of her. The seedings have to be right for her and AnnaLynne has to be in the right place at the right time.

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I agree that Marisa Miller is overrated.

Overrrated? Where?

quote:
Originally posted by PAN AM:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/afee4f85471262
http://www.imagebam.com/image/baf87785471265
http://www.imagebam.com/image/3c29a385471266

Marisa. My! What big ...... EYES you have!

[Laugh]

That's a good one!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmericanSymbol
Board Regular
Member # 33897

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmericanSymbol   Email AmericanSymbol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marisa gets my vote to win this whole thing. But her match with Kim is such a good one. I don't think I've ever seen a contest of any kind where those two were matched up against each other. The same goes for Megan and Audrina. Although in that case, the choice was easier for me to make because I can't stand Megan Fox. I think her attitude is what's going to be her downfall. I thought it was going to get to her last year, but this year I'm more confident because Audrina is a sweet person who doesn't foul mouth people with the intensity and the frequency as Megan Fox does. That makes Audrina not disgusting. And Megan has never had an opponent who has destiny written all over her in the way that Audrina has.

I want to see Marisa and Audrina in the finals. I wouldn't mind Kim and Audrina, though. That would make for a great finals as well.

By the way, these pictures are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I mean look at Audrina's closeups. I love her outfit in her second set. And her shoes are great in her third set. I think what makes that set so catchy is that in the backround you see the impression of barefeet up against that canvas. I can look at these pictures all day long.

With Marisa, she just knows how to bring it. Her hair, breasts, dress, legs, feet, I love it. All of it.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
Overrrated? Where?

foot_fashion_industry said it first.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know he said it first. I figured I would quote you because you were the most recent one to agree with that.

When I asked "where?", what I was saying was that I wanted you to explain yourself. Why do you think she's overrated? In other words, "where" as in "I don't see it. Where is she overrated?" Are her feet overrated?

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Ah, I misunderstood you. My bad.

Based on what I saw of her, I don't think she's at the level of the others in the semi-finals. And by "others", I mean Kim and Audrina. [Big Grin]

footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The class championship is here and I have to say that we will have a very interesting finals coming up no matter who faces each other. Kim is great. She always gives my Carmen Electra a run for her money, but I'm voting for her this week. I hope Kim makes good on her hype and makes it to the finals and faces the NFC champion. Kim deserves to win this for all the popularity she receives in the foot forums all across the world. Having her make the finals in THIS contest will have said it all. My second pick was Audrina. She is such an awesome person and so is Megan. I would not surprise or disappoint me to see Megan in the Finals, but I would rather see Audrina. I think foot_fashion_industry was right when he said that an upset is in the mix when if Audrina were to beat Megan. I feel it, too. I think the fans feel it and the people will celebrate this big, big win IF Audrina can find enough support for her to beat Megan.

Megan is the favorite to win this match, but Audrina has to start her legacy in this contest with this win.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:
I guess Audrina has been given a fair shot to beat Megan. In her first and last sets combined, she's got NINE pictures that are super closeups of her feet. And these are some pretty hot pictures, I might add. Megan, on the other hand, has zero such pictures. Audrina is ahead at this point. If she loses, she has no excuses to make.

That's right. She has no excuses. Megan is now ahead. For Megan to stay with Audrina after 48 votes shows that Megan is not to be messed with. That rule even applies to Audrina. I love all her three sets. The set where she's lying on the rug, reading that comic, is so delicious. The fact that her legs are open just a bit certainly grabbed my attention. Her shoe department pictures are so elegant. We don't usually see this side of Megan. For her to show that side to herself at this stage in the playoffs shows that she can adapt to several setting. I love how those pictures show that she's walking around in the area. She's probably the hottest girl to walk down that part of the sidewalk. Love the white outfit with the sexy shoes.

Megan is going to show Audrina what respect is. The NFC belongs to Megan and Megan will make the those who voted against her regret that decision.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great. While I like both Marisa's and Kim's feet, a virtual toss up got me to vote for Marisa. Their feet are ultra hot, but I went with the fact that Marisa keeps her body in better shape than Kim does (hey, I needed to break the tie somehow). With Megan and Audrina, I love the two women. Both women have amazing bodies. I went with Megan because while both women have amazing feet, the fact that it's MEGAN FOX who we're talking about made me go with her.

This is crazy.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, Millennium. I still smell a HUGE victory coming out of Audrina. Just like Megan, Audrina has been too hot, winning matches left and right. But I think Audrina fans want to see something special and as dominant as Megan has been, I don't think she'll be able to put a stop to Audrina when the time gets closer and closer to close the polls down.

It's expected that Audrina will be behind Megan at SOME point in the match. But my prediction will be that Audrina will win this by two votes.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sure hope you're right FFI. its amazing that the voting is close. a true testament to National's choice of celebrities. sure he had a dud when he kept paris-ite in the contest but i can forgive him for that mistake.. just drop her next year. [Wink] [Tongue]

i'm rooting for Audrina to pull ahead of Megan but regardless, either of them will end up beating whomever wins the AFC division.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links