Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » beware of Paradise 10 a.k.a. Britney Sweetstink (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: beware of Paradise 10 a.k.a. Britney Sweetstink
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey PSP420, you are wrong man! Look, I am a footlover just trying to help you out here. Do your research. Go on many message boards and ask around how were Britney Sweetstink's items. I guarantee you that almost all will say she sucks shit! Don't just listen to me, ask around and if you get more than 5 people who agree with me, will you still believe the seller?

Listen, Britney is beautiful and that's why she uses her beauty to trick people in that she is nice and kind when she is the opposite! Another thing, I have followed Britney from the beginning. She used to be honest when she first came out but then transformed into a money hungry bitch!! She used to wear her socks/hose for real but then as time went on she just changed! If she gives you names of some happy customers those were OLD customers from the past, the new customers are all pissed off!
My final warning to you. If you still don't believe me then go buy her socks and then get jipped! Then you will apologize to me for not listening to me earlier! But I am just being a good Samaritian and warning people like you to save your hard earned money from scammers like Britney and some other foot models.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Points taken. Can we now move on?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
There is such a thing as ammonia smelling feet; personally, I hate that smell and always get a bit nauseated when someone describes the feet as "dripping with sweat"....that's normally when there is an ammonia scent; YUK.

[Puke]

I can personally attest to this...and have posted so here before when this topic came up.

I had dated a Vietnamese woman with size 5 feet...and she used to make socks for me as we had a long distance relationship...and she would funk up the socks as much as she could because she knew the effect it had on me and dug it.

She wasn't putting chemicals on it...and it did have an ammonia type punch to it.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck dallas HTTR
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well oneagain, there is a difference between ammonia smelling feet and actual ammonia. Just like there is a difference between vinegar smelling feet and actual vinegar. Besides, I purchased Britney's hose when she used to be honest. It smelled like popcorn and vinegar. Then a few years later I bought socks from her and this time it smelled 100% different. It smelled just like ammonium and bleach used to clean bathrooms.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong the world is full of scams(like my psp I bought a memory card online and it turned out to be a fake)
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm...Just posted on another thread I was gonna get into the sweetstink argument but since she came on this board I feel inclined. Hey Britney when was this car accident? Because I have emails from you throughout '09 and none of them mention a car accident. A few mention you were out of town so you couldn't answer some emails I sent you about stuff I paid for but never received. yet I was still getting your little emails that were adds for videos you had done that were for sale. Guess you did those when you were "out of town" eh? What ever though learned a lesson and I know better than to trust you again.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links