Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » beware of Paradise 10 a.k.a. Britney Sweetstink (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: beware of Paradise 10 a.k.a. Britney Sweetstink
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who is thinking of buying smelly socks, cum panties, stinky pantyhose do NOT buy from Paradise 10 or Britney Sweetstink! Unless you want to smell clean garments soaked in chemicals and ammonium! She doesn't even wear her garments and Britney is just pretending to be a new girl called Paradise 10. A money hungry bitch.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by october:
How could such an offer be real? It is not possible for one person to provide enough cum to support a company by herself. Even celebrities hire staff workers to write bogus autographs. THINK about dude!

Lol!
I like this.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is totally false. I have never soaked panties or hose in anything buy my feet.
I will admit that some of my hose did have an anmonia smell but I will swear to the good lord in heaven that this was how strong my feet got at certain times. They would go beyond smelly, but it was never chemicals or anything I added that is crazy.

And speaking of Paradise. She is her own women and just getting into the biz. If you purchase her hose or panties you will get a photo of her wearing them and they will be all her. This person that started the thread has never purchased anything from Paradise and has no clue has she is running her business so please take it for what it's worth. Soon enough you will see videos all over the web of Paradise to see just how real she is.

In all due respect. I was in an auto accident last year and was in a coma for three months. I still can't walk so could you please just calm down a bit with false accusations?

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the well wishes! I really want my foot fans to understand that if I could work I would trust me. I know quite a few foot fetish girls in the past used the car accident story as an out to retire but for me it was as real as it gets.

Think about this guys- How do you think I stayed out in the public for so long? I was working my ass off doing videos each and every week amoung a million other things. I was making enough to take care of family and then some so to have it taken away from me is very hard. I'm really a normal girl, I was a service advisor for a popular car dealership before I got in the fetish biz but I found the hours were way too long so I decided to take the foot biz and run with it. I always had a foot fetish so why not go for it right?

Please understand I'm doing everything I can right now to make things work. My friend Paradise is really helping me right now with not letting my legacy die. Maybe in the future I will open a new site and hire a few more girls that are up to my standards. Trust me on this, the kind of girls that I will work with will be grade A beautiful women with perfect feet. I know what the guys really want and even if it's not me doing the job I will make sure it's handled properly by girls that are outstanding in every way! I see cute girls doing the foot fetish thing but the difference between them and I is passion! I understand it and live it. I don't fake it.. I don't laugh at your fetish I embrace it! I'm one of the few girls out there that truly gets it.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in the future with your site or new site for that matter, will you still do footjobs? And will the new girls you hire do footjobs as well? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney,

I wish you a complete recovery. Please reach out when Paradise FJ are ready on a website for download. You are still one of the best FJ givers I've seen. Sorry for the tragic events but here's hoping it will be better for you.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney!!! Hey its Mark! OMG Im so glad your back [Smile] I just sent you a email- lemme know if your interested in continuing our sports blog we were getting off the ground last year [Wink] Have missed you alot- oh btw, the Redskins got better in the offseason [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the hullk
Board Regular
Member # 30159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the hullk   Author's Homepage   Email the hullk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Britney from Ironman sorry about your accident hope you have a speedy recovery I am sorry for the pissesd off emails I sent you but I was mad for not recieving my products and I no your feet really stink and you never uesd chemicals.

--------------------
Irving Gibson

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney is such a big fat liar. Listen to October.... what he says is true.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for the accident...get well asap...

i saw a comment about the redskins......all i have to say is

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Scam artists never admit they are wrong. I still think the whole car accident thing is a hoax. BTW, why do you get so many complaints then Britney? People in the Den all hate you! You jipped me and a lot of others!
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good stuff. AceCorr seems so sure of what he's saying that he's willing to put his life savings on the line.

I don't know what make of any of this.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly. Of course Britney is going to lie to preserve her image. Who are you going to trust, the seller, or the buyers?

The buyers have absolutely no reason to lie. If so many of them have negative things to say about Britney, you'd be a fool to believe her over them. She has everything to gain by lying afterall.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is such a thing as ammonia smelling feet; personally, I hate that smell and always get a bit nauseated when someone describes the feet as "dripping with sweat"....that's normally when there is an ammonia scent; YUK.

[Puke]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Exactly. Of course Britney is going to lie to preserve her image. Who are you going to trust, the seller, or the buyers?

The buyers have absolutely no reason to lie. If so many of them have negative things to say about Britney, you'd be a fool to believe her over them. She has everything to gain by lying afterall.

But its not a bunch of people giving this feedback only AceCorr
More buyers have been saying the opposite in this post so if that's ur logic u didn't follow it anyway

Buyers can lie too look at all the scams on ebay not all of them are from sellers once someone tried getting me to send off a psp when they said they sent payment but it was a scam there was no money in my payal.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links