Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Deal breakers? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Deal breakers?
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:

Also LAST rank stench!!

I though most foot guys prefer feet that smell like feet. Some even go gaga at the "after work" experience when the wife comes home. Could you please put a metric on the rank stench you're speaking of. Pet odors from shoes and other contaminants like street debris excluded.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A deal breaker for me is a general lack of receptiveness to foot fetish in general.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things that can't be changed are deal breakers, things that can be worked on are just problem areas. If her bunions are so huge her toes are at a 90 degree angle i'm out of there, cracked heels? fuck, ill buy her a pedegg.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Melanie:
quote:

Also LAST rank stench!!

I though most foot guys prefer feet that smell like feet. Some even go gaga at the "after work" experience when the wife comes home. Could you please put a metric on the rank stench you're speaking of. Pet odors from shoes and other contaminants like street debris excluded.
SOME foot guys like smell, i wouldn't say most, i wouldn't even say a lot. I think most guys just like a pretty sexy well pampered feminine foot.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess for me, part of the thing that I like about feet is WHEN THEY POP OUT OF THE SHOES READY FOR PLAY...If she needs surgery or multiple treatments....I'M GOOD...Her not taking care of her feet would be a deal breaker in itself...I'm spoiled though...I only dated girls with really nice feet...And once they found out that I liked their feet, THEY REALLY KEPT THEM PERFECT FOR ME!..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I though most foot guys prefer feet that smell like feet.

I certainly do.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Also LAST rank stench!!

I though most foot guys prefer feet that smell like feet. Some even go gaga at the "after work" experience when the wife comes home.
That's me to a t, actually.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be a hypocrite if I said heavy callouses are a Deal Breaker.

I may have posted on here, that my foot fetish started from smelling feet of babysitters et al, when I was very young. One of the pairs of feet I smelled was a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's. She was a beautiful woman, but had some extremely nasty calloused feet, probably from going barefoot all the time. Yet, if I had been her age at the time, and she would have gone out with me, I would have taken her in a minute, and asked her to please get a pedicure.

I dont like heavy callouses on any female feet. Then again, if the girl had all the other qualities, and let me play with her feet, and callouses were her only problem, maybe that would not neccessarially be a Deal Breaker after all.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
I though most foot guys prefer feet that smell like feet.

I certainly do.
I like the subtle scent of a woman's clean foot, NOT some awful stench where she's been in her shoes all day.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting....
Focus on aesthetics in this thread definitely.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm.. interesting. for some odd reason when i first asked, i hadnt thought about deal breakers depending on time. i mean there are certain deal breakers for the night and certain ones for.. ever! [Laugh]

i couldnt play with a woman's feet if they stunk, were dirty, has cracked nasty soles and heels, or her nails were all ragged and chewed looking. oh and hair.. i reeeeally dislike hairy toes.

i couldnt be interested at all if a woman's feet had long boney knuckley toes, bunions, bent toes, upside down clamshell looking toe nails, or fungus-y nails.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also agree about the stench. A little fragrance is nice, but odor, stench, stink, etc. are not good for me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, long boney toes and long thin feet. I'm a chubby fan. Tatoos on feet and legs also really turn me off. Hate nail polish colors like green, blue, yellow - but that isn't a problem, I just buy her the colors I like.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Also LAST rank stench!!

Body odor is a definite no no for me!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, heres my the "metric rank foot stench scale"

1=au natural fool smell-
2= my feet are a little stinky
3= I walked around all day looking for a job smell.
4=the vinegar and cheese smell (could be erotic with the estrogen)

5= the vineger, cheese WITH some strange lab chemical smell..This one is the deal breaker for me
You see guys Im tolerant..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links