Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Deal breakers? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Deal breakers?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i happened upon a woman recently that was really hot but when i got closer to her and saw her feet, i was like YUCK! just totally uncared and generally unattractive.

what are the deal breakers for feet for you guys? bent toes, chipped polish, ragged nails, dry skin, calluses, cracked heels, etc?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Messed-up soles, unkempt toes, long toenails, missing toes, extra toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a heel man, but...if her heels are dry and cracked like she's been walking in the Sahara desert for months...no me gusta. [Puke]

Tortilla chip toenails, but I'm starting to relax on that a LITTLE. If they're big enough that I want to dip it in salsa, no. If its just pronounced, I'll deal with it.

And of course, bunions and corns. Automatic disqualifier.

Now, if she just has long toenails, that's nothing a nail clipper couldn't fix.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short stubby toes with short toenails...
Has no chance to pass go or collect $200..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I'm with you on the short toenails. They're everywhere mostly, and totally unsexy.

Other things that are a turn-off:

- chubby toes
- long & boney toes
- bunions (although slight aren't so bad)
- any kind of birthmark(s)/mole(s) either on the top or bottom of the foot

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's very difficult for me to determine what would be a "deal breaker". The only "deal breaker" for me would be if a girl I was dating said "You cannot touch or play with my feet, ever". To that, I would say goodbye. Think of it. The other things, could be fixed.

Chipped polish, or callouses, can be fixed with a pedicure. Corns, bunions, etc, might be able to be taken care of by a podiatrist.

To me, the worst offense for a girl would be not understanding or accomadating me with the fetish at all. Anything else, can be compromised.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chipped polish? Really.. that happens to me in about two days after a pedicure unless it's summer and I wear sandals or flip-flops. How chipped are we talking about?

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Messed-up soles, unkempt toes, long toenails, missing toes, extra toes.

This is funny and covers alot . Id just add the cracked heels, bandaged toes and too much friction on the achilles tendon causing minor or major inflammation!!

Also LAST rank stench!!

[ October 07, 2010, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: mjl1717 ]

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm disappointed with some of you guys. You need to be a scout and realize while there are some girls who take care of their feet and they look great, there are some that don't take care of them but have great potential.

What I'm trying to say is cracked and chipped toenail polish and heels can be fixed fairly easily but bent toes, really pronounced bunions, unproportionately big feet (man-feet), cankles, and some clinical skin conditions at the foot are what you have to live with (and I choose to stay away from).

It's like that nerdy girl hiding behind huge glasses and a beret or something. Give her a makeover and she's a bombshell. Same thing with the feet, you need to learn how to look past the little things.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flat feet/no arch. As long as they have an arch they are ok. Also they must have no hair. Flat feet plus hair look like guy feet. Fatty feet with cankles are a no go either.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some feet are beyond HELP!...Ugly feet are ugly feet...And if theey are ugly...DEAL BREAKER!..I hate when you ask a girl if she has pretty feet and she says, "I GET MY FEET DONE"..What does that have to do with having cute feet...My wife had never gotten her feet done before we got together...BUT THE WERE FLAWLESS...She didn't need them to be done TO BE CUTE!!!

1. Bunions
2. Corns
3. Hammer toes
4. Thick Brittle toenails (Fungus)
5. Thick ass skin on the bottoms, You know, where it starts to turn gray. It looks like elephant skin or Concrete..YUCK!
6.2nd toe longer than the big toe...
7. Thick skinned soles...Where the skin looks yellowish...
8. BIG AS ANKLES
9. BIG AS FEET PERIOD
10. Flat feet
.....I'll just stop here because I HAVE ISSUES!!!!LOL

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly, I'm with Scotty7493,

no matter what kind of feet you like, most of the things mentioned are things that can be fixed.

I myself love long slender feet with slightly long toenails that are shaped beautifully...

If a women has dry heels, no problem, chipped polish, no problem, even short toenails, no problem...

it can all be "fixed". the things that can not be fixed and that are a huge turn-off for me personally are flat feet, short chubby toes and extremely short nailbeds...
I love loong toenails, but if she has large nailbeds and a nice shape in her toenails, even though she might cut them very short, I can already see how they would look if she grew them a little longer.
dry feet are no problem, I actually dn't kind at all, lotion them up myself, but I even take them dry, I love feet...

just have an eye for detail guys, because most things are "fixable"... and distinguish the things that are not fixable...

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tried to date gals with feet that i thought were fugly. nope. doesn't work for me at all.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flat feet, huge feet, freaky toes that bend in funny directions, long toe nails. Definite deal breakers!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, some of these are fine for me, some of these are deal breakers I had forgotten about.

Fine:
-2nd toe longer than the first - That's actually sexy to me.
-Big feet, like size 9 on up
-Flat feet. Even though I prefer an arch myself, flat feet are definitely not a deal breaker, its just her feet will feel more like a pillow on my face. [Smile]
-Wide feet/narrow feet - I prefer both. I think wide feet are kind of cute though
-Hair on their toes - I knew a girl who had awesome feet yet hairy big toes. Didn't care, really, I just thought it was funny
-Short/stubby toes - Don't mind, they're fun to kiss

New Dealbreakers
-Hammertoes - wow, people STILL get those in this day and age? Pass
-Toes that bend the wrong way - would be distracting and creepy
-Balls of the foot that are calloused - I've seen this before mostly on vids that feature girls straight from Japan. I wonder what's up with that? I like to rub soles on my face without the threat of being CUT. Balls THAT calloused will take several treatments to fix, but I suppose its possible
-Brittle/yellows toenails, the result of fungus. Wow, hide that with nail polish, cause otherwise I would be distracted and turned off
-Cankles - I've never came across this, but...I don't know, unless her feet are so awesome to offset this, I'd probably be disturbed here too

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links