Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe shortening surgery... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe shortening surgery...
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are pretty nice, JustJoe. Definitely model material.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JustJoe,

Maybe the pictures of your model don't illustrate it...but those toes don't seem long to me.

I had seen some toes that looked like fingers with very obvious joints, etc!

Regarding flat feet...I dated two Japanese women and both of them had flat feet...one was almost completly flat...quite amazing in a scientific sense as I thought human's needed a decent arch...but it wasn't the case.

Anyways...the super flat footed Japanese woman had the most wonderful scent...she used to wear leather boots and we'd go out and when we got home, she would just stare at me with fascination as I intensly breathed in sniffing her soles...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links