Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Guys New and Introducing Myself (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey Guys New and Introducing Myself
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you join us since you were pretty well known around here before you signed up! Hope you enjoy your stay. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another big fan here! Welcome! When u started this did u know your feet were going to be this popular? How long have you known that guys were falling in love with ur feet?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike13
Board Regular
Member # 10041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike13   Email Mike13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Nice to meet you and I am definitely a fan of yours. I have been a member of Wu's for awhile but just recently started posting. Welcome to the board and tell Waz what up?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZGURL your feet are fast becoming legendary! So amazingly beautiful! Please post more pictures with your sexy feet and gorgeous face in the same picture! That makes me wild and crazy with excitement! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legendary huh. I like the sound of that! And thanks Mike13 its nice to meet you as well.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!! I had no idea you had your won login! Great to see you here as well! You are definitely one of my favorite foot models in here! Your face is very pretty and your feet are so deliciously long and your toes are so beautifully slender and perfect! Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures with us all!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links