Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Guys New and Introducing Myself (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hey Guys New and Introducing Myself
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So technically I am not new per se but I have never had my own log in for the site. From my name you might be able to guess who I am but I am Wazdanames girlfriend. So I know some of you have seen pics of me or heard about me before. Anyways I look forward to being able to use this site myself rather than just have my boyfriend relay everything back and forth. I want to get to learn more about all of you as well as give all you a chance to directly talk or share things with me instead of just my boyfriend. Anyways looking forward to becoming a proud member of Wus!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI! WELCOME! I am a HUGE fan of both you and your boyfriend MR WAZ! You are so beautiful and really fun and sexy! Your long, slim gorgeous feet drive me crazy. I love your amazing pictures, of your sexy bare toes, in sandals and out, and your beautiful soles. I LOVE pictures where you show your fabulous face with your hot feet! I am so glad that you are feeling better after your accident, and that you are willing to participate here too! I look foward to hearing from you here, and seeing more amazingly beautiful pictures from you! Enjoy your time here, as much as I enjoy you! Best wishes, Dave....royals22262
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there! I wrote you on the pics page but I'll say hi here too. You have a lot of fans here and I count myself among them. We are all glad you are recovering after your accident and I look forward to seeing your pics and chatting over the forum. Hi to Waz.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its very neat that you've gotten your own login! I know we'll all look forward top your posts. Its always nice to have a women's perspective on things. Of course as the other guys mentioned thanks for sharing the photos of your gorgeous feet. They are indeed incredible. I love your signature as well. The same thing happened to my wife. She began to love her feet after If finally told her how sexy they were to me. Again welcome!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blest2death
Loyal Member
Member # 37094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blest2death     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea who u are..any pix??
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, and I do hope you enjoy yourself here on the board. It is lovely to hear from you, and I do look forward to your contributions, thoughts and ideas here on Wu's.

I have really enjoy the pics posted by your man of your sexy feet, and it really is a special treat to have you here as well.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Hey all thanks for all the introductions. It's nice to see and recognize some names that I have heard my boyfriend talk about over and over. So it's cool to really kind of meet you myself. And yeah I am always down to chat. Any questions comments concerns let me know and I'd be glad to share back [Smile]
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, that you know what an effect you have on men with your special feetures what do you plan to do with such POWERS GOD has given you? LOL!!!!

Stay Thirsty my friend!!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alas lassie you are very well known indeed. great to have you on board. so damn cute and cool about foot fetishism. as u can see on the board we all are linked hear from all walks of life. be good.

Baal the lord Footish of NYC

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board wazsgurl lol. I see you have been able to maneuver around just fine without me today. Love ya can't wait for you to get off work Today
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

THNXXX Baalfootish [Smile] And lol wazdaname thanks and me neitherrr!! Btw I am about to post two pics in my pics page that I just snapped bored at work.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please post some pictures of your gorgeous face and feet together! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a most ardent fan, I'm delighted that you are among us.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup [Thumbs Up] .... You seem to have caused a stir within' the community on a positive note. Thanks to 'wazdaname' to introducing you Wus. Thank you for being here & hope you stick around.

Welcome to Wus [Wu]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links