Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is this a good idea (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is this a good idea
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I've been tempted with the same situation I've always avoided friends and familie's foot wear.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duutsch37:
Do it, morals is itself a sketchy area - who can determine what is 'right' or 'wrong'.

To be honest...never a truer word spoken - morals apply to the individual or the group acting as an individual - I wrote an article in which I discuss this. It's a very interesting concept (sorry- slight thread-hijack.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say you have a hot tub or pool in your backyard, you invite your friends over to have a dip. You tell them that there is going to be a dinner afterwards so bring a change of clothes. They bring a bag of clothes with them to change into after the dip, which they leave inside the house...say in a spare bedroom. You sneak away to sniff the panties...

No big deal right?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Say you have a hot tub or pool in your backyard, you invite your friends over to have a dip. You tell them that there is going to be a dinner afterwards so bring a change of clothes. They bring a bag of clothes with them to change into after the dip, which they leave inside the house...say in a spare bedroom. You sneak away to sniff the panties...

No big deal right?

Excellent point. Why is it justifiable just because it's a pair of shoes?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I my self wouldn't, i would just hope that maybe she is wearing sandals or something open so you could at least look at her feet and enjoy her company cause if that is her she is a pretty woman.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see her all the time we get together and have dinner and stuff and she wears sandals and flats and her toes are soooo nice... and her soles look soo soft
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is pretty cute but imma have to say no on this one also
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah...she is Asian..she should be familiar with removing the shoes when you come into a house...

Can I come over to sniff her shoes as well?? [Wink]

We can take turns distracting her upstairs...you can have the left shoe...I'll bogart the right...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have got a chance tuesday we going out for a bit of dinner and hopefully i can get a picture of her feet...

here are two pictures but they are not great because the sun, i tried darking the picture but not much difference

web page - darkened

web page

web page

[ May 01, 2011, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: gjm123 ]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is it just you and her going out, or is it with some other people?

Are you guys flirting with each other at all, or is it generic fun talk?

Did you say she was born in the States or elsewhere?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

we dont really flirt we talk alot, we have been best friends for like 4 years and she knows i like her, yeah when we go out its always just me and her... she was born in china
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links