Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is this a good idea (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is this a good idea
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isit a good idea that i invite my friend around and tell them to take off there shoes before entering my house and go up into the living room,and i say im gonna go downstairs to get a drink or something and smell and lick her shoes and maybe have a quick wank
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will enjoy it - but if you get caught will your friends hate you?

Also, will you not feel guilty for behaving like this with shoes owned by your friends?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going with no on this one.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you've already made up your mind really - morally sketchy, but if you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it. Maybe me saying most people shower before they go to people's houses, and so they probably won't smell might make you think twice about the idea?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha...

sorry...had to have a bit of a laugh with this one.

I don't think it is strange to request people to take their shoes off when they come in the house...I got a 'mud room' where we normally do such a thing...but never thought of getting people upstairs so I can go and have a sniff!

Are you able to round everyone up and could hear them if they were coming down?

Not trying to encourage...but looking at it from your angle [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't feel bad smelling friends shoes, just for kicks ya know [Tongue]
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only if your friend is female, naive, and damn hot! [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's not a good idea. It only makes you look creepy if you go on and smell their shoes like that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
only if your friend is female, naive, and damn hot! [Mmm]

That's right.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the girl, i kinda of think she is really hot, but what u guys fink

web page

web page

web page

Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ OMG, I'd try my darnedest to find a way to sniff if I could just have 5 minutes alone to talk with that girl!

hope you end up finding out what her feet smell like!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fink you should find a way to get into a situation that would involve you asking her about her feet. Like offering a foot massage and just building it up from there. Girls love massages. I've learned that if you have confidence and don't make the situation weird then she won't think you're weird.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duutsch37
Board Regular
Member # 42679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duutsch37   Email duutsch37   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it, morals is itself a sketchy area - who can determine what is 'right' or 'wrong'.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links