Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone here develop a foot fetish later in life? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone here develop a foot fetish later in life?
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always had a foot fetish for sniffing feet, at least since I was five. Enjoying TICKLING feet came around the time I turned 30, so I guess THAT is new.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this in other threads but it started young for me believe or not I trace it back to ZZ Top videos and the Benny Hill show. I like how the women looked in stockings and heels then eventually that turned into enjoying looking a womens feet. I had a teacher in middle school I stared all day under her desk she was a shoe danglers delight. Then came the internet I which open my mind up to so many foot related things. Its so interesting to see things that you would have never imagined then you try them and from then on it becomes a part of your sexuality. The internet blew my mind!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess not everyone is born with it. My fetish first started when I was 13, back when my hot teacher wore flip flops all the time. She would also flex them a lot and the dangling turned me on after awhile. Then I searched the net and came across a bunch of foot sites that got me even more interested. I started to notice female feet a lot more after that.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
my understanding of a fetish is that its an inborn desire

I think this may be half true... I think my fetish was simply lying DORMANT until it was 'activated' at the age of 18... the only memory I have before then was having a fascination with this woman's feet at about the age of 2 or 3 and I think I was playing with her toes, which I think she found amusing and was ignorant of the fact that I may have had a vaguely sexual attraction to them... other than that though I drifted through life never paying attention to women's feet until later...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
age 4 and counting
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I can remember.... around 4yrs old give-or-take.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i have to say i dont understand how anyone can 'get' a fetish past puberty/maturity. my understanding of a fetish is that its an inborn desire ie. that it's something you are born with. for me, i remember having some kind intense interest in feet from 5 years old.. and i cant say younger than that just because i dont remember younger than that. i am not saying you can appreciate the beauty of a woman's foot if you arent born with it.. but i dont think it could be a fetish.

I agree with this because from a psychological standpoint I think it is like homosexuality meaning how can a person in a later age declare it. I believe it is something we are either born with or we get at a very young age. Mine came to me around second grade. That's my earliest recollection.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JDawg:
I guess not everyone is born with it. My fetish first started when I was 13, back when my hot teacher wore flip flops all the time. She would also flex them a lot and the dangling turned me on after awhile. Then I searched the net and came across a bunch of foot sites that got me even more interested. I started to notice female feet a lot more after that.

I think you were born with it 13 sounds like an age where it could come to you. As mentioned where maybe you noticed it entering puberty.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes mine developed when I became attracted to my current gfs feet so at age 18 I found my new awesome foot fetish.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links