Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone here develop a foot fetish later in life? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone here develop a foot fetish later in life?
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this question has been asked before.

I know most people develop their fetish early in life so I'm just curious if anyone here developed one later in life, say after a foot encounter with a gf and you were never the same afterword!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not me. It all started when I was 9 or 10!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me kinda sorta.. I had an ex girl friend that loved her toes to be sucked during sex and she used to tease me with he feet for what ever reason.

That got me into the whole idea of foot fetish

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry. I was an "early bloomer" as well- starting around 11 or 12.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it all started when I was very young. Around 5 years old when I first became aware that I liked female feet.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I developed my foot fetish at about 19, just turned 22. I've learned how underrated womens feet are.

[ April 26, 2011, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: boii170 ]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Later on I think.

If I'm honest I probably liked them early but never entertained the idea.

Probably 15 or so?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As early as I can remember I was licking playmate's feet, riveted by my teachers' feet, scheming to get at my babysitters' toes. My obsession with women's feet preceded my understanding of sex by at least a decade!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i was into feet early on as well. probably around the age of 7 or so. i loved playing with my neighbor across the street. her feet were the first pair that i would think about the time. didn't help that she liked to be tickled and would rub her feet in my face lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 37, and my fetish didnt start until about 3-4 yrs ago. I just got into looking at feet pics online, then noticing them in person, then doing whatever i have to to get some action lol
Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 60 now and I developed my desire for women feet around the age of 12

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember liking female feet at the age of 5 when they would show them on t.v or t.v commercials.My pee pee popped at an early age looking at womens feet. [Laugh]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say i dont understand how anyone can 'get' a fetish past puberty/maturity. my understanding of a fetish is that its an inborn desire ie. that it's something you are born with. for me, i remember having some kind intense interest in feet from 5 years old.. and i cant say younger than that just because i dont remember younger than that. i am not saying you can appreciate the beauty of a woman's foot if you arent born with it.. but i dont think it could be a fetish.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started to realize that I might have a fetish for women's feet several months ago. Everyday, I'm learning to appreciate it even more. I think it started when I heard the sounds of high heels walking down an empty hallway while I was waiting for an elevator. I didn't think much of it until I saw that those sounds belonged to such a HOT woman!!! I was spellbound by her and the fact that she made those sounds of her high heels hitting the floor as she was walking. I then found myself looking at her feet and shoes and thought they looked hot.

Those images and sounds stuck with me for the rest of the day and that's how it started for me. I mean I've heard women walking on heels before, obviously. But there was something different about that case that awakened me to this whole thing.

[ April 27, 2011, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Another Way of Nice ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with nusuth.

My fetish/partialism (whatever you want to call it) was dormant for a few years, though. It really fired up again around 1999/2000. Then I started looking for feet on the internet, and the rest is history, as it were.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links