Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding a woman attractive...just because of her feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Finding a woman attractive...just because of her feet
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
At this point, I'll take what I can get, honestly.

^^^THIS
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with DSW on this one
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbuckbomb
Board Regular
Member # 39032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbuckbomb   Email cbuckbomb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate the feet, but if you are overweight or unattractive it's not happening. Pretty feet can make an average woman attractive, but they can't make me attracted to just anybody.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
WOW 'DSW' kinda ran with that one didn't you!?? All i think that 'womansfeetlover' was saying is that in general was if there is a hot girl and she has not so great feet they may not be as attractive, and if there is a girl who isn't that attractive and has great feet she may get more consideration because of that....have done it myself lol nothing to do with any of the websites you mentioned!

Yes there are plenty of hot women with great feet as well! My g/f is one of them!

I agree.

DSW u did kinda blow that outta proportion. LOL!

Dont get me (or my post) wrong there is plenty of everything out there, believe me.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with several posters here...some sexy feet has made me reevaluate the rest of a woman.

She could be not so attractive physically and I pay no mind to her...but if I have seen some sexy feet and she is flexing or showing a lot of feet...it is almost like beer goggles...foot goggle;)

I had a co-worker that I personally could not stand...she was so stuck on herself and always talking about how great she is and her kids are super geniuses...couldn't stand her...then summer time came and she had some of the most flawless feet I had ever seen...after that...I was a beliver! [Tongue]

She still was a bitch...but I loved seeing those soles of hers:P

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WOW 'DSW' kinda ran with that one didn't you!?? All i think that 'womansfeetlover' was saying is that in general was if there is a hot girl and she has not so great feet they may not be as attractive, and if there is a girl who isn't that attractive and has great feet she may get more consideration because of that....have done it myself lol nothing to do with any of the websites you mentioned!

Yes there are plenty of hot women with great feet as well! My g/f is one of them!

Let me start with the last paragraph you put there. Yes, you're right with what you said there. Now had someone said that earlier, then I wouldn't have come in here and said what I had to say. But that's not what happened. Instead what we had were men coming in here and saying things about hot women, none of it were good. Up until I said anything, no one acknowledged that hot girls actually have hot feet.

Listen, NO ONE wants a girl with ugly feet. That includes men who are not foot fetishists. This doesn't say anything special about us. The sad part is that there are men who are into ugly feet. Feet that they think are hot but at the same time are not appealing to a lot of other men. It makes no sense to say something about rejecting a hot girl if the not so attractive girl has "nice" feet, and then when I see the feet in question, I find out that her feet are ugly.

The websites I posted had nothing to do with this conversation because the topic wasn't asking for opinions on those sites or something along those lines. I understand that. But at the same time it had everything to do with this because I was illustrating my point that there are plenty of hot girls out there with hot feet. There are more hot girls with hot feet than there are so-so looking women with attractive feet.

And notice how these guys say that if the hot girls have terrible personalities that they'll go over to the fat and uglies. Again, in case anyone has missed what I just said, the fat women and those who are not that hot (or less attractive than cute girls) will get consideration ONLY if the hot girls have terrible personalities. In other words, if these guys got along with more attractive women, the fat and unappealing chicks are doomed!

If a hot girl had hot feet and and someone who's not that appealing had feet that are just as unappealing, you're choosing the hot girls. Don't lie. So conveinent that these guys leave that part of it out of the conversation. Right?

I think what it is is that if a hot girl has ugly feet, they won't take her (and rightfully so). But if the same feet belong to some girl who's not that attractive, they won't mind getting with her because the rest of the body is consistent with her not-so-special feet.

I'm here to say that hot girls (for the most part) have better looking feet than overweight women and women who are no higher than a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Since no one made mention of that before I said anything, I had to say something about it. No one gave cute or hot girls credit because they think that women who don't get hit on as much by men don't have any flaws whatsoever in their personalities. But if you have fun with these hotties, I'll bet anything that you won't be complaining about how shitty their personalities are.

This had to be said. If I had not said anything to begin with, we would have more guys coming in here with comments talking smack about how hot girls are not as good as we think they are.

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm with DSW on this one

quote:
Originally posted by cbuckbomb:
I can appreciate the feet, but if you are overweight or unattractive it's not happening. Pretty feet can make an average woman attractive, but they can't make me attracted to just anybody.

Right on!
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i agree there are more to a woman than just a pair of nice feet, if there isn't a personality or compatibility it just isn't gonna last! I can also speak from experience! Also ask Mr.Hollywood! anyways glad to hear we can agree to disagree and so on!

Cheers [Cheers]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Marcus. And I think that's what the guys on page 1 were getting at. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

To DSW's point: I tend to shy away from blanket statements about any group of people, because they usually come off as ignorant and short-sighted. Plus, I have no experience with what could objectively be perceived as a "hot" woman.

That said, I'm not going to cry a river for them, either.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Setting aside our differnces;

I've been with a lot of painfully unattractive women with gorgeous feet for the sheer horny of it. No regrets I still shamefully enjoyed every bit of it. And I even gave them 3-5 dates til I called it quits.

Ugly feet anything face won't make it with me. I just can't. When I see the toes they set me in a positive mood that I need to carry on a date successfuly with.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a tomboyish girl who used to work at the same place as me would work barefoot around the office for the whole day during summer time. this made me fancy the pants off her!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I cannot believe some of the stuff I'm reading in here. Are you serious? You guys make it sound like all the women who have terrible personalities or whatever just happen to be the hot ones.

No one actually said any such thing. If so, point him/her/them out. What has been said is that personality is important to the point that even if she has great feet if her personality is bad its still a no go. No one said "all" anything except you.

quote:
You guys make it sound like that the hot women are the ones with terrible feet and the women who are 6 or below on the hotness scale are the ones with the hottest feet walking the face of the planet.

No, they MADE it sound like a possibility, not the norm.

quote:
Trust me, there are hot chicks with hot feet.

Whoa, really? And all this time I thought it went without saying. If only that's what this thread was about, though.

quote:
A lot more than what you think. A lot more than you think. Trust me. And guess what? There are chicks who are not that hot with feet that are not that hot. I know that's hard to believe, folks, but it's true.

Still don't see who said otherwise. Did they delete their post?

quote:
Yes, let's all pretend and forget that sites like these don't exsist:

http://californiabeachfeet.com/
http://feetjeans.com/

You mean to tell me that you will reject women from those sites just to be with some homely chick who has some "great" feet?

Not sure what you're getting at here. In those sites we can see the women's feet, its not a matter of judging them on everything else, dating them, and then later finding out their feet are busted.

quote:
Yes, I put great in quotation marks because what your definition of great feet can be unappealing to the next person.

Which makes your screed all the more confusing. Especially when you follow that up with this:

quote:
I would like to think that we all like great looking feet, but there are guys in here who think that BBW feet or feet with long toenails are the greatest things since sliced bread. I can't take those guys seriously.

Who are you to judge someone for what they like? You act like your standard of beauty is the only one that counts and those who don't pattern themselves after this shouldn't be taken seriously. What makes you so special that anyone should take YOU seriously after saying that?

quote:
You mean to tell me that you will reject the girls from the sites I mentioned because some lesser looking girl has a better personality because the two of you have two more things in common than with the girl who's pretty cute or hot?

Now you're moving goalposts. The op wasn't talking about a choice between several options.

quote:
Yes, let's pretend that attractive women are all evil with nefarious motives on hot to back stab you while all the other girls who are not as cute are all sweet angels and who can do no wrong.

No one said anything remotely like that. WTF.

quote:
You guys have got to be kidding me.

Likewise. Sounds like you been holding this tirade in for a while, and nevermind it didn't fit the topic you simply had to let it out anyway.

quote:
Yes, let's pretend that the women on those sites are all nasty people. Yes, terrible personalities. All of them. [Roll Eyes]

You are projecting. No one said that. The only one using superlatives here is you.

quote:
I mean for any of us, we ALL would reject a girl with ugly feet no matter how she looks like. There are average looking girls with not so nice feet, too. You would reject her for a better looking girl with better feet. Truth be told.

If she's a sweet girl with feet that are a 10, then that's one thing. But if that girl's face looks like Jobba the Hut's or the wicked witch of the west, then it's not happening.

These two paragraphs seem to contradict the majority of your rant, as this is what we have actually been discussing. No one used broad generalizations like you claimed, in fact the opposite was said, she could be just as nice as can be, perfect personality and everything, but with messed up feet, its a wrap. Silly me I thought the point was to not feel guilty about that. You seemed to take it as a rant against women in general which only seemed to actually happen in your head.

As to your last paragraph, mileage varies per person. Plenty of guys would do just that, plenty of guys would say "eh, I'll put a bag over her head or pretend or something." You can't say what people will do unequivocally in this situation because everyone is different. Heck that's another purpose of this thread, because if the answer was so obvious and clear cut the thread would have got maybe one response then got buried by other popular threads.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
quote:

Let me start with the last paragraph you put there. Yes, you're right with what you said there. Now had someone said that earlier, then I wouldn't have come in here and said what I had to say. But that's not what happened.

Instead what we had were men coming in here and saying things about hot women, none of it were good. Up until I said anything, no one acknowledged that hot girls actually have hot feet.

Just so I'm understanding this correctly...because someone didn't say something that painfully obvious (that acknowledgement you felt was missing), you assumed it was because everyone felt the OPPOSITE was true? Cause no one came in this thread telling lies about hot women. I'm still not sure where that came from.

quote:
Listen, NO ONE wants a girl with ugly feet. That includes men who are not foot fetishists. This doesn't say anything special about us. The sad part is that there are men who are into ugly feet. Feet that they think are hot but at the same time are not appealing to a lot of other men. It makes no sense to say something about rejecting a hot girl if the not so attractive girl has "nice" feet, and then when I see the feet in question, I find out that her feet are ugly.

You and that judgement again. People can decide what they like or don't like without running it past you first.

quote:
The websites I posted had nothing to do with this conversation because the topic wasn't asking for opinions on those sites or something along those lines. I understand that. But at the same time it had everything to do with this because I was illustrating my point that there are plenty of hot girls out there with hot feet.

No one said otherwise. This can't be said enough. NO ONE SAID OTHERWISE. You're acting like that was all this thread was about until your arrival.

quote:
There are more hot girls with hot feet than there are so-so looking women with attractive feet.

Duh.

quote:
And notice how these guys say that if the hot girls have terrible personalities that they'll go over to the fat and uglies.

And now you're making stuff up. "These guys", what guys?

quote:
Again, in case anyone has missed what I just said, the fat women and those who are not that hot (or less attractive than cute girls) will get consideration ONLY if the hot girls have terrible personalities. In other words, if these guys got along with more attractive women, the fat and unappealing chicks are doomed!

Also, again, the op didn't specify a selection amongst several choices. If you want to bring that up NOW and discuss it, okay, but to act like it was brought up and dismissed out of hand is just you making stuff up again.

quote:
If a hot girl had hot feet and and someone who's not that appealing had feet that are just as unappealing, you're choosing the hot girls. Don't lie. So conveinent that these guys leave that part of it out of the conversation. Right?

"These guys". Right.

quote:
I think what it is is that if a hot girl has ugly feet, they won't take her (and rightfully so). But if the same feet belong to some girl who's not that attractive, they won't mind getting with her because the rest of the body is consistent with her not-so-special feet.
...what? What got this thread going in the first place was the op saying what if a girl was ugly but had nice feet, they would look at them differently. Ugly feet are ugly feet regardless of the body they're attached to. If you want to bring up equivalencies, okay, but that wasn't brought up before and no one came to that bizarre conclusion you just did.

quote:
I'm here to say that hot girls (for the most part) have better looking feet than overweight women and women who are no higher than a 6 on a scale of 1-10.

No one assumed otherwise. Great soapbox, wrong thread.

quote:
Since no one made mention of that before I said anything, I had to say something about it.

Probably cause no one felt they HAD to cause it went without saying.

quote:
No one gave cute or hot girls credit because they think that women who don't get hit on as much by men don't have any flaws whatsoever in their personalities. But if you have fun with these hotties, I'll bet anything that you won't be complaining about how shitty their personalities are.

This had to be said.

No, no, it really didn't, actually.

quote:
If I had not said anything to begin with, we would have more guys coming in here with comments talking smack about how hot girls are not as good as we think they are.

Right, and can I borrow the DeLorean next? I want to see the future, too.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Kwik, I went a strip club recently...the one latina chick that was there, I originally thought she was a man cause she was THAT ugly in the face. But curiosity got the better of me so I sat with her. AWESOME personality (guess we have to say that now), but just ugly in the face. But, then I got to see her feet. Sheer perfection.

--------------------

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

No one actually said any such thing. If so, point him/her/them out. What has been said is that personality is important to the point that even if she has great feet if her personality is bad its still a no go. No one said "all" anything except you.

I'll point them out in minute. But first, people are making this huge deal about the girl's personality. Let's remember, the heading of the topic is about finding women attractive ... just because of the feet. Nothing about personality. It was everyone else who brought the personality concept into the conversation as a way of making the fatties and the less attractive feel as if they're worth something, too. That's why they talk about personality. Again, I'll show examples of that in a minute or two.

quote:
No, they MADE it sound like a possibility, not the norm.

No, they made it sound like more than a possibility - they made it sound like more of a probablity.

quote:
Originally posted by womensfeetlover:
Whoa, really? And all this time I thought it went without saying.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that.

quote:
Still don't see who said otherwise. Did they delete their post?

Again, going back to what I said, people are making it sound as if hot women don't have hot feet and/or they don't have personalities that can match women who are cute or hot. Let's get to the examples because I think you only read your own posts and no one else's.

Direct quotes from people before I came in here to post my first message in this topic:

1. "Yes, how a woman's feet look can make or break my opinion of her appearance. She could be sexy, but if her feet are unattractive then I won't be interested. But I also take personality into account."

*See, he's giving women who have little to no hope in attracting men some hope by essentially saying, "Don't worry, I'll choose you ONLY IF the hot girls have ugly feet." Right? He also brought in the personality factor. A girl's personality does not make a hot girl's feet less attractive. But for some weird reason, if the fat girls or the 7's and 6's have nice personalities, then magically her already-okay feet becomes very, very hot.

2. "If she is a beauty with bad feet, not so beautiful in my eyes. If she is average (or what some might say ugly or unattractive) but has great feet, she is the one I would rather be with - truth be told."

*Again, bashing the beauties and raising hope the hopes to the ones who are not as attractive. How conveinent that he left out that if the girl was HOT with hot feet, that he'll choose her over an average (or what some might say ugly or unattractive) girl with ugly or just okay feet - truth be told. But then in response to this, he might say that if the hot girl has a terrible personality, ONLY THEN would he go for the less attractive ones. Again, associating the beauties with nasty personalities and the lesser girls with great personalities.*

3. "Give me the plain looking girl with great feet over the beauty with bad looking feet. Also, if the plain looking chick is into giving footjobs, whereas the hottie wants no part of that action, I would much rather take the plain looking chick."

*Once again, dismissing the idea that cuties and hotties are worth anything. What if the beauties are into giving footjobs, whereas the plain looking girl wants no part of the action? Who would he much rather take? He might answer that question with, "The plain looking girl IF she has a nice personality." But what if the cute or hot girl had a great personality? "Um, yeah but..." Always looking for loopholes to diminish more attractive women. You'll always hear about if a hot girl has little personality. You'll never hear about how they'll pick the hot girl if the average or less attractive women had terrible personalities.

4. "I seen ugly women with pretty feet and pretty women with ugly feet. A few decades ago I was dating this really, really pretty young lady but it was a while until I saw her feet. The day I saw her feet I was disapointed her feet was ugly. That was the end and my friend said, "I was crazy." However, they my friend laughed at me for dating a ugly girl with pretty feet."

What, no "I've seen hot women with hot feet and ugly women with ugly feet?" I'd laugh, too, if my friend was dating a 4 even if her feet were a 10.

5. "Not to sound rude but I've seen some ugly women with extremely sexy feet and approached them just because of that. The funny thing is that when they're not good looking but have really sexy feet that they show off all the time (even when the weather doesnt permit) with the ankle bracelet, freshly painted toenails and a fresh pedicure, flip flops, chances are they know what their best asset is. Some of the best footjobs I've had have come from women that I wouldnt have even given a second glance at had they not had on flip flops or something where I couldve seen their feet. They're usually not new to footjobs. Dont get me wrong, I've had some gorgeous ones that know what they're doing too, but when i look back, the average/not so good looking ones have 'em beat."

C'mon, now! If someone came in here and said the complete opposite, he'll get crucified. The better she looks, the better the footjobs. I know that there are hot women who show their feet when the weather doesn't permit with the ankle bracelet, freshly painted toenails and all that good stuff. But would ever come in and say that in their defense. I'll bet you.

quote:
Not sure what you're getting at here. In those sites we can see the women's feet, its not a matter of judging them on everything else, dating them, and then later finding out their feet are busted.

Go back to what I said originally to see where I was getting at there. In those sites we can see their feet. The OP of this thread did not want to make judgements on anything else. BUT...everyone else did. Everyone else jumped right in and talked about dating them and this personality bullshit. And yes, the people in here made judgements. Go back two or three paragraphs to see what I'm talking about.

quote:
Who are you to judge someone for what they like? You act like your standard of beauty is the only one that counts and those who don't pattern themselves after this shouldn't be taken seriously. What makes you so special that anyone should take YOU seriously after saying that?

To answer the first question, I'm the father you never had. I'm being serious when I say that. But more to the point, the kind of feet I like should the the ideal that all men should like. Feet like Eva Mendes, Irina Shayk, Jessica Lowndes, Kate Beckinsale. If you don't agree with that, then I shouldn't take you seriously. If someone else came in here and said that feet with long toenails, feet that are fat, feet with chunky toes are hotter than the ones from the women I just mentioned, who do you think makes better sense? Let's not kid ourselves: feet from the first set of women ARE the ideal compared to the latter set of descriptions of what other foot fetish guys think are the standard of beauty. Hope that answers the second question you asked.

quote:
Now you're moving goalposts. The op wasn't talking about a choice between several options.

No, but other people were.

quote:
No one said anything remotely like that. WTF.

Not in this thread they didn't. What we had were people not giving credit to the more attractive women so much that they might've well have said that. In fact, there were other topics posted in the past where the topic was about overweight women and women who were slim. The poeple in there were making hot women synonymous with being very bitchy and how that should be the reason why you should go with the fatter/not as attractive women.

quote:
Sounds like you been holding this tirade in for a while, and nevermind it didn't fit the topic you simply had to let it out anyway.

By the time I came in here, the conversation was already out of topic. Again, see the examples I posted before.

quote:
[QB] You are projecting. No one said that. The only one using superlatives here is you.

All I saw were statements from people saying things along the lines of, "She might be hot. But if the personality is not there, then forget about it." That's not projecting? Perhaps you should pick on them, too. Again, notice how they said that they will go to the less attractive girls ONLY IF the personality is terrible. In other words, the fatties and the less attractive girls were NEVER their first choices. No one ever mentions what would happen if the girl with the ugly face had a terrible personality, leading all of us to believe that they are the only types of women with wonderful personalities.

quote:
I mean for any of us, we ALL would reject a girl with ugly feet no matter how she looks like. There are average looking girls with not so nice feet, too. You would reject her for a better looking girl with better feet. Truth be told.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by womensfeetlover:
[QB]
As to your last paragraph, mileage varies per person. Plenty of guys would do just that, plenty of guys would say "eh, I'll put a bag over her head or pretend or something." You can't say what people will do unequivocally in this situation because everyone is different. Heck that's another purpose of this thread, because if the answer was so obvious and clear cut the thread would have got maybe one response then got buried by other popular threads.

This thread should've gotten one response because the answer should be that cut and dry. The reason it didn't stay at one response is because there are mental defectives in this world. Thank the lord I'm not one of them. Shallow? Maybe. A mental defective? Nope.

Oh, and as far as that DeLorean goes, you can borrow it. But the thing is, it's taking you back to 1885.

One more thing. What is your definition of someone with a nice personality? I'll bet that whatever your answer is, there are women with hot faces with better bodies and feet that posses the same qualities. And here you are doing things with some girl whose face no one would ever even bother to look twice at. A face that would make anyone think it's a man (that's because it was). And why? "Because she had a nice 'personality.'" If a girl has hot feet, wouldn't you want her face to be easy on the eyes as well?

I do.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Guys, don't feel guilty about this.

Ha! I've learned to stop feeling guilty about being a dude a loooooooong time ago.

And yeah I'm one of those guys that rates a woman much higher on feet alone... it seems weird but it's common amongst us.

My friend is the same... said if the feet are bad he totally loses interest...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links