Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finding a woman attractive...just because of her feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Finding a woman attractive...just because of her feet
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
[QB]And yet...true!

Yeah ... true that it's false!

quote:
And now you've gone from throwing a temper tantrum like a five year old to sounding like one. lol
If it's going to take a five year old to teach you the truth, 'canIsmellyourfeet', then so be it. [Smile]

quote:
]Waa waa Jimmy threw a rock too. All you do is tap dance and shift blame, once you revealed no one actually said any of the crap you stood on a soapbox and claimed they said it was all over.
No such thing happened because you never provided any great examples.

quote:
I’m sure you’re important somewhere, if only that place was here.
Speak for yourself.

quote:
Sure it isn't. Sure it isn't. [Smile]
I'm glad we can agree that what combine said wasn't true.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where am I, GameFAQs?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I cannot believe some of the stuff I'm reading in here. Are you serious? You guys make it sound like all the women who have terrible personalities or whatever just happen to be the hot ones. You guys make it sound like that the hot women are the ones with terrible feet and the women who are 6 or below on the hotness scale are the ones with the hottest feet walking the face of the planet.

Trust me, there are hot chicks with hot feet. A lot more than what you think. A lot more than you think. Trust me. And guess what? There are chicks who are not that hot with feet that are not that hot. I know that's hard to believe, folks, but it's true.

Yes, let's all pretend and forget that sites like these don't exsist:

http://californiabeachfeet.com/
http://feetjeans.com/

You mean to tell me that you will reject women from those sites just to be with some homely chick who has some "great" feet? Yes, I put great in quotation marks because what your definition of great feet can be unappealing to the next person. I would like to think that we all like great looking feet, but there are guys in here who think that BBW feet or feet with long toenails are the greatest things since sliced bread. I can't take those guys seriously. You mean to tell me that you will reject the girls from the sites I mentioned because some lesser looking girl has a better personality because the two of you have two more things in common than with the girl who's pretty cute or hot?

Yes, let's pretend that attractive women are all evil with nefarious motives on hot to back stab you while all the other girls who are not as cute are all sweet angels and who can do no wrong.

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Yes, let's pretend that the women on those sites are all nasty people. Yes, terrible personalities. All of them. [Roll Eyes]

I mean for any of us, we ALL would reject a girl with ugly feet no matter how she looks like. There are average looking girls with not so nice feet, too. You would reject her for a better looking girl with better feet. Truth be told.

If she's a sweet girl with feet that are a 10, then that's one thing. But if that girl's face looks like Jobba the Hut's or the wicked witch of the west, then it's not happening.

Hold on, here. Nobody said that attractive women are evil and homely girls aren't. Where does all that come from? Nobody said that average girls can't have ugly feet. It's not axiomatic. It's just preference.

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called PRIVATE MESSAGE. if more than 5 people agree with me please stop this pointless rambling, both of you. I'd appreciate not seeing this displayed battle of opinions:) thanks
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are both good guys though

Setting aside our differnces again;

I've been with a lot of painfully unattractive women with gorgeous feet for the sheer horny of it. No regrets I still shamefully enjoyed every bit of it. And I even gave them 3-5 dates til I called it quits.

Ugly feet anything face won't make it with me. I just can't. When I see the toes they set me in a positive mood that I need to carry on a date successfuly with. I like feet that much

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links