Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Also in this year's playoffs, the match between Candice Swanepoel and Victoria Justice marks the first time ever in where the Number 1 seed goes toe to toe (no pun intended) against the Number 6 seed. But don't the sixth seed fool you. The fact that Victoria Justice was THIS CLOSE to being the Number 2 seed can explain why that match is still as close as it is. Candice is essentially going up against a two seed before ACTUALLY facing the 2 seed, if Candice advances.

You know, that's a great point you just brought up. Candice does have a challenge ahead of her if she wants to win this whole thing.

And what was once a large Audrina leads is starting to get chipped away by Ashley. But I have no worries for Audrina. She's a professional and will keep Tisdale at bay. Audrina will get her votes in and make Ashley work harder to get the win.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

And I'm assuming that National is going to reveal his next girl for next year's contest sometime this week. After seeing that Kunis is going to participate next year, I'm already hype for next season. I wonder who will else will join the ranks?

The world will find out in a few hours. Stay tuned.

-- National

Can't wait! My mind is still on Mila Kunis. She left a great impression on all of us last week. I'm curious to see what this new girl has to offer.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could be on the cusp of something great (or tragic, depending on how you look at it). Audrina was once up by sixteen. Not only is Ashley catching up, but the score of that match is just about the same as all the others. Ashley is right back in this thing. To me, this is fantastic news. This is truly the battle of the great feet. For Audrina fans, I'm pretty sure that you never imagined for things to be turning out the way they are.

Audrina has some fantastic pictures this week and it's real hard for anyone not to get hard. I got hard from looking at the closeups. But Ashley has it going on, in my opinion. Love the face pictures, too. For Audrina, considering how far back Tisdale was earlier in the match, Tisdale is too close for comfort.

I'm going to get some popcorn because I'm going to be enjoying this show.

I'm sorry, but Olivia gets my vote this week. If I had to make a choice between the two, Olivia's feet gets my vote. If I told Olivia she had great feet, she will hold them against me.

I think it's time for Candice to really separate herself from Victoria. Candice has perfect feet. And she's my pick to win it all.

quote:

I know we've seen Candice every week, but every time I look at her, I can't help but to ask myself, "Where has the world been hiding this babe?"

South Africa.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But Marisa, once again, shows that she's the all American girl, doing all American chores around the house. I swear if anyone gets married, their wives should do those chores in the same outfits and as doing them as sexily as Marisa Miller did in that photoshoot. You think the rate of divorce would drop dramatically? I do.

I do, too. In fact, having Marisa doing chores like that in those skimpy outfits and high heels on a hot afternoon, I'll be so happy that I'll never get into an argument with her. Marisa has good values.

Man, National, I want to see who this next girl will be. Everyone wants to see it. I'm sure that whoever she is, she is considered hot by many men.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE 2012 DRAFT --

We now return to Radio City Music Hall in NYC where the Commissioner of the National Fashionistas is about to announce another lady who will take part in the 2012 season.

--

Last week, I made my first unveiling of a girl who is destined to take things to a new level. I am still very excited and I'm banking on high hopes that Mila Kunis will have a successful season. I had her images put on display and showed a video footage to get us in the mood for next season. Already, people have welcomed her with open arms and will make her a part of the Fashionistas line of women.

And now, it's time to unveil my next girl who will try to make her way through the ranks of the Fashionistas. She's someone who I thought about putting in this year's contest, but I passed up on her. This time, I'm willing to give this one a shot.

--

In 2003, she was studying at Tavistock College when she was discovered, turning up for work experience as a booker at model agency Profile, based in London's West End. She was immediately signed up by the agency, although she had never considered becoming a model because she didn't think she was pretty enough. Though it didn't take long, work started to flood in. She appeared on Teen Vogue and Vogue Nipon, and was soon working with designers like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger DKNY and BCBG Max Azria. She said she was determined to make it all the way to the top.

She appeared in a new short film for Agent Provocateur and is a prominent model for Victoria's Secret PINK line, aimed at college aged girls. Her debut on the Victoria's Secret runway came in 2006 where she walked the Los Angeles runway amongst some of the world's top fashion models including Gisele Bündchen, Karolina Kurkova and Adriana Lima. She was featured in a behind-the-scenes video diary with fellow Victoria's Secret models, Miranda Kerr and Jessica Stam. She was also named Model of the Year at the 2009 Elle Style Awards.

Recently, she became the first woman to be named FHM and Maxim's Sexiest Woman in the World in the same year.

And Megan Fox has company because this girl replaced her role in the third Transformer movie, resulting in worldwide fame and popularity that would've otherwise gone to Megan.

You know who she is. Ladies and Gentleman, the second overall pick for the 2012 National Draft, it's my pleasure and honor to introduce ...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a9wbergdhsdk5sd7xthqa0wfof2j4zid/

Non-Foot Pictures and Video
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2bzrasphg9mey441o6a10zxs9qrvxx9e/
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Rb-z3ySVkOI&vq=medium

"I was at the DMV. My driving instructor was like, 'You're the Victoria's Secret model!' I failed my last test miserably, but this guy passed me with flying colors."

-- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

----

First Mila, now Rosie. This is shaping out to be a star-studded season next year. The 2012 season starts February 7.

-- National

[ June 18, 2011, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

quote:
Ladies and Gentleman, the second overall pick for the 2012 National Draft, it's my pleasure and honor to introduce ...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a9wbergdhsdk5sd7xthqa0wfof2j4zid/

Non-Foot Pictures and Video
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2bzrasphg9mey441o6a10zxs9qrvxx9e/
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Rb-z3ySVkOI&vq=medium

*round of applause*

This one is going to be very interesting to watch. Next year will be my first full season participating in this contest. That means I'm going to get a full sample of what these women are about. She's a very hot topic right now. She's everywhere. This can help jump start her success in this contest. And let me tell you: her feet are not bad at all. Actually, they're a little better than I thought they would be. Actually, I'm impressed. I'm not a big Megan Fox fan to begin, but I am certainly going to love this woman.

Because of you, National, I'm now a new fan of this woman.

That video was hot, too. [Drool] While I think she's got the goods, she will be interesting to watch because I'm not sure how the rest of the people here feel about her. She could be a success or a bust. But I'll try to help her out as much as I can.

Since this is the draft, I wonder what Jon Gruden has to say about her? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, it was ...

quote:
I voted for Audrina, but some funny feeling in my stomach says that Ashley is going to mount a comeback even though she's down by ten or eleven votes right now. After the way she beat Megan Fox last week, it's hard for me to believe that everyone is going to ignore Tisdale after pushing her to the limit all season long.

Later on, it then became ...

quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:
One thing that I would've never seen coming is the fact that Audrina now currently holds a 16 vote lead over Ashley Tisdale. SIXTEEN? Tisdale has totally lost it in a span of a week.

Audrina is unstoppable. When it comes time for the playoffs, she does not play any games. This is the type of impact that makes a person even greater. And right now, Audrina should be seen as the favorite going into the semi finals because both Candice and Victoria are struggling to bust this thing wide open the way Audrina is doing.

Sixteen votes. That is unbelievable when you consider the type of turn around Tisdale has had from one year to the next. Audrina being as hot as she is with the feet that she has, it's impossible that she'll give up this type of lead.

ASHLEY HAS TIED THIS FUCKING THING. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE WITNESSING!

Since Audrina's the higher seed, she's the home team. Tisdale has just silenced the crowd and they are in disbelief. She has taken all of the air out of that stadium and everyone is stunned silence. AUDRINA WAS UP BY SIXTEEN VOTES AT ONE TIME. HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE LET THIS SLIP UP?

NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that someone as awesome as Audrina is, with the awesome feet that she has, would ever let this large of lead just disappear from her. Ashley has awesome feet, too. Don't get me wrong because I've voted for her a number of times throughout the season. But this is the playoffs where you're up against the best of the best. After 60 votes, she was up by sixteen. Now, after 90 votes, we're all tied.

Unbelievable!

This reminds me of the Miami Heat meltdown just recently. I knew that Ashley's matches were going to be the most interesting, but Ashley amazes me every time.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candice is starting to get away with it and Audrina's done. If Audrina somehow gets out of this, I don't see her as being the favorite going into the semi finals because of what just happened and because Candice is coming to grips with how great she is.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still in shock, man! Don't know what to make of it. After seeing this, I don't think anyone can stop her. Audrina needs to get herself right. Right now.

Also, Marisa has lost her lead. I still think Maria is going to win the match. But I'm even less sure about Audrina.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow by Summer
Board Regular
Member # 39539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow by Summer   Email Snow by Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Joanna, Irina (boy were those some great pictures), Ashley and Victoria.

Ashley Tisdale has put an end to Kim's year, Katy's year, Megan's year. And now, it's Audrina's turn. If Ashley caught up to Audrina after a sixteen point lead, then she can catch her now that Audrina has regained the lead by a few votes.

I just put on a clean pair of pants after looking at her pictures. And I love how, in some of her pictures, she stands with her legs spread far apart. Like this one: http://www.imagebam.com/image/6104a0136771731

Let's go, Ash!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"I was at the DMV. My driving instructor was like, 'You're the Victoria's Secret model!' I failed my last test miserably, but this guy passed me with flying colors."

-- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Looking at the pictures and the video, I can see why. If she put her foot in my mouth after having failed that test, I'd pass her with flying colors as well.

The videos really add spice to the pictures and it makes a more convincing case that she can do well in this contest. That goes for Mila, especially. I hope this one's not a bust. I'm more convinced that Mila will do well. But Rosie has a lot of potential as well. I'm a new believer, too. Her feet proves it.

Nice choice.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a week this has definitely been. But we still have some unfinished business to take care of. Audrina Patridge and Ashley Tisdale has some unfinished business to take care of. Never in my wildest dreams that I think this would actually happen. But it has. Audrina and Ashley finished their match in a tie.

In the playoffs, there MUST be a winner in every match. That means Candice Swanepoel will not get an automatic bye into the Finals Classic. She will have an opponent in the National Class Championship. All she has to do is just sit back and relax while her potential opponent has to re-energize herself after having been exhausted from all week long.

So stay tuned. I will post another poll in just a bit that'll involve Ashley Tisdale and Audrina Patridge in overtime.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe Irina lost to Olivia Wilde. First Alba goes down, and now this?

Good frickin' Lord....

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

**THIS IS A PREPARED STATEMENT I MADE ON SUNDAY IN THE EVENT OF WHOEVER WON THE MATCH BETWEEN AUDRINA AND ASHLEY.""

We are now down to out version of the Final Four, which we call the Four Finest.

What we've seen over so far in the playoffs, especially in this round, is that things become very magnified and that when the tension rises to its max. This is the time when everyone involved puts their best foot fowards and gives everything she has in the contest's final moments. This is the time of year where someone's name becomes cemented in stone with the coronation of the Salvatore Ferragamos, the most coveted prize in all of Foot Fetish Hollywood. These women are going above and beyond the call of duty when the time really calls for it. What happens as a result is that people are resorting to desperate measure in the most precious of times.

This Divisional round of the playoffs will certainly go down as the most memorable or exciting quarter-finals in this contest's history, by far. We had the women, their feet, and no room to fit all of them in the next round. What's best about the playoffs is that we have all these great women, who are amongst the most successful in this contest, going at it when it matters most because there will be no tomorrow for the losers. To answer a question someone asked me many weeks ago, a question that I never got around to answer, probably my favorite part of this contest is seeing who loses each match. When you have superstars in every corner, superstars going up against each other every time, I become very, very fascinated to see who loses each match, especially in the playoffs. It's like seeing two very excellent fighters, or two of the most gifted quarterbacks on dynasty teams, going against each other. People are always talking about how great each of them is, talking them up as if they never lose. To see one of them lose a match with so much on the line is fascinating for me to watch. That's the satisfaction I got when watching how these playoffs unfold in front of the whole world.

----

TOO HOT FOR RUSSIA

What started out as a very promising year for Irina Shayk, ended with such a disappointment. I though Irina was going to have a deep run into the playoffs, espcially how she was the Number 2 seed. I definitely feel the loss that she's carrying with her as she exits the playoffs. For anyone who's a fan of hers (myself included), this was certainly a shock to realize that after a very eventful year, that things have to end the way it did so suddenly. When she had those dominant performances over the last three weeks of the season, many speculated that this winning streak will carry over into the playoffs. Irina was facing an Olivia Wilde who was struggling down the stretch as the season came to an end, as her chances of winning the division were put in jeopardy when Jessica Alba went on a hot streak in the second-half of the season. It would've been something to see two super models go at it to decide who was going to represent the AFC in the Finals Classics.

Irina is the thrid 2nd seed to lose in the Divisionals (this round, the quarter-finals). Eva Mendes was the first one to lose her first match in the playoffs as the 2 seed, Jessica Alba was the other.

But congratulations to Olivia Wilde for going to the American Class Championship. Olivia is one of those girls in this contest who have half of the population who love her feet, while the other half doesn't see the appeal to them. It's a great testament to her, considering that I haven't read a comment from anyone who had anything bad to say about Irina's feet. But Olivia is now in a sacred place that only a handful of famous women in the world can say she's been. The AFC Championship is the opportunity to seize the moment and take nothing for granted. This is the place where losing is incredibly painful because the semi-finals is a place where the loser might never get there again.

Olivia has always been a good citizen of this contest, never bothers anyone in the world outside of this contest, and now the opportunity of a lifetime awaits. The chance to beat Marisa Miller, the girl who the AFC stands for. Even if Olivia doesn't win the whole thing, just beating Marisa Miller in the Class Championship will be the biggest win of her career, and she would be satisfied with that even if she never wins a world championship.

----

CANDICE KNOWS WHAT VICTORIAs SECRET IS

I'm talking about Victoria Justice. In a match that made this divisional round memorable was the showdown between two women who are pivitol pieces to the NFC. The Official Symbol of the NFC vs. The Future of the Business. It's only fitting that those two met each other for the first time in the playoffs. A match that can set the tone for how the future of that class will shape out to be. What I really love about this match was that both women showed a lot of beauty, grace and class and handled themselves like the epitome of what is Style and what is so lovely.

Candice Swanepoel took what she learned from her loss to Marisa Miller back in Week 3 to become the swan that she is today and representing the NFC in the way I wanted her to. This loss was something that Victoria cannot feel ashamed about. The fact that she hung in there with Candice for a very long time in this match (before Candice ran away with it) shows that the future is on the horizon. Victoria Justice will learn way more from this loss than she ever did in any other losses she has had this year. The fact that she was close to making the NFC Championship tells me that Victoria's schedule is ahead of time.

Candice now finds herself in the championship match that was named after this contest. I've never been more proud of anyone to have make this far than I am of Candice because I saw something special and unique about her intangibles that made me convinced that she was the Chosen One for the NFC. It didn't take me long to find Marisa Miller to be the go-to girl of the AFC, but it was a very long search to find such a girl for the NFC. At the time I named Miller as the AFC girl, I knew that whoever was going to be that girl for the NFC was someone who was not in the contest at that time. And for a while I thought I would never find that girl for the NFC. Candice has made me very proud.

The Youngest Women to Appear in the Class Championship for the First Time,
Top Five --

Candice Swanepoel, 2011 -- 22 Years, 245 Days
Megan Fox, 2009 -- 23 Years, 39 Days
Scarlett Johansson, 2008 -- 23 Years, 195 Days
Audrina Patridge, 2010 -- 24 Years, 45 Days
**Olivia Wilde, 2011 -- 27 Years, 104 Days**

**The only girl in that list to represent the AFC**

In the beginning I did not think too many people would give her a chance. If that turned out to be the case, I was still going to stick with Candice because I knew she had "it" and that one day she was going to realize her full potential. Candice super exceeded MY expectations because I thought the people were not going to see eye to eye with me on this one.

Candice is very special to me. Even if she loses in one of the next two matches, it will not make me regret the decision I made in giving Candice the keys to drive the NFC. Not at all.

Victoria will live to fight another day. But Candice's moment to seize everything is now.

----

IT'S MILLER TIME!

Marisa demonstrated, once again, that she makes her matches look very easy, even in times of trouble. Including the playoffs, Miller hold the record for winning the most matches over a two year stretch (32) without winning the Salvatore Ferragamos. Perhaps this is her time to make those wins actually stand for something by completing her mission in being more than just an Official Symbol of the AFC. She's aiming for the title of World's Sexiest Feet. Marisa has found ways to win her matches and walks away from them unscathed. She has put together an incredible season and it's always a pleasure to see her perform.

Joanna was, for a while, a thorn on Marisa's side. She was the one who gave Marisa a run for her money throughout the season. Since the second half of the season started, Marisa seem to take off from there, including evening the score with Joanna by beating her in their rematch in Week 15. Marisa has made her rivalry with Joanna Krupa kind of one-sided with that Week 15 win and this win that eliminated Krupa from the tournament.

Now that Marisa has gotten Joanna out of the way, she can now focus on advancing to the Finals Classics and winning it. Out of the eight Class Championship matches (including this year), exactly half of those involved women who faced each other earlier that season. The match between Marisa Miller and Olivia Wilde is one of those matches. When they faced each other back in Week 12, Marisa won 51 to 39.

Marisa is the favorite to make the Finals Classic. But Olivia will try to make the case that it making it to the AFC Championship means so much to anyone in her position. Olivia will try to fight this tooth and nail and try to make it two years in a row that Marisa exits the playoffs in the semis.

"I'm always honored to see fans have this much support to come out and vote. And then to know I have fans all around the world is ... a huge honor. And now, I have a LOT to live up to."
-- Marisa Miller in the FHM clip I showed

----

THE UNFORGETABLE SEASON FOR ALL OF US

I would love to take this time and give a round of applause to Ashley Tisdale for giving this contest and it's fans the unforgettable season that added suspense, drama, and a lot of intrigue. After a miserable season last year, I knew that this was someone who really deserved a second chance. Ashley has become the embodiment, the avatar, and everything that's right about being fair and giving recognition to women who have sexy feet even though they're not household names like Carmen Electra or Kim Kardashian. It took a little girl to become a woman and finally say no to the bullying that these powerhouses have done over the years. If it wasn't for Ashley, this year would've been quite perdictable and we probably would've seen the same every girl who have made the playoffs last year making it this year. Tisdale opened up the doors for other women who are not as popular in the world outside of this contest by making a statement that they, too, belonged in the Fashionistas.

The Shot Heard 'Round the World was that victory in Week 2 when Tisdale defeated Kim Kardashian. Ashley was never going to make a statement by beating a mid-carder or bottom feeders. There was no better way to let the whole world who you are by beating the defending world champion and riding that wave for everything it was worth. Ashley is the one who's responsible for the Parity Era. Every week, I gave a stat or two that supported that case. Everything became more unpredictable as the weeks went along. Things did not go according to plan, and Tisdale made sure that that trend carried over into the playoffs. She made sure of that by not just beating Megan Fox, but by embarrassing her.

In the match against Audrina Patridge, from the beginning I thought Ashley had to take everything from Audrina's house but the chandeliers to advance to the NFC Championship. But as it turned out, I think she needed to take the chandeliers to complete her job.

In a match that will go down as an all-time classic, Audrina Patridge will never, ever forget who Ashley Tisdale is ever, ever again. This was without a doubt, Audrina's toughest match in her career. Two women, who's feet are so closely matched in terms of hottness engaged in an affair that withstood the test of time. Never in the playoffs has a match had to go into overtime before this one. Like DSW mentioned days before, this Audrina meltdown reminded me of the one the Miami Heat suffered not so long ago when they had a fifteen-point lead with about six minutes to go. The difference is, Audrina won her match, albeit in overtime.

After 60 votes, Audrina was up 38-22. In the 30 votes afterwards, Ashley went on a 23-7 run to tie it up at 45. Never in the history of this contest as anyone ever given up a lead this huge. Audrina then went on to take a small lead after it was tied at 45. But Tisdale caught her again to send it in overtime. This is cause for alarm if you're an Audrina fan because I don't remember seeing such a rally for any one of her opponents in the way they did with Ashley. Secondly, it's a cause for alarm because of Audrina's inability to close out the match when she was that far ahead, allowing Tisdale to make Audrina work an extra day. A superpower like Audrina not beating her opponent while she was down and bloodied up they way Ashley was, shows some lack of support on her behalf. When Audrina had that lead, she went about her business as if she had already won the match, taking Tisdale for granted.

But Ashley wasn't going to go away like that. She wanted to give us another reason to as to why she is everything that made this season the way it turned out to be. Ashley is a true fighter. Because of this, no one can ever look at a sixteen-point lead the same way ever again. Something like this doesn't happen everyday, which is what made this comeback so incredible. And in overtime, Tisdale was this close to sending it into the second overtime. If there was ever a definition of someone giving the other person everything they've got, it was Ashley Tisdale giving it to Audrina. Everyone's breath was held to the last second. Audrina escaped. But barely.

Thank you, Ashley, for providing the spark that kicked this contest into high gear and made it fresh and interesting. I'll never forget it.

--

For Audrina, be happy that you won, and get as much exercise and rest as possible because she's back in the National Class Championship. In her last performance at that stage, she defeated the defending world champion, Megan Fox. That was the most anticipated match of the year, especially because that was the first time they faced each other. Now, in another Match of the Century-type match, we have the defending National Class Champion, Audrina vs. The Official Symbol of the NFC, Candice. This will be their first-ever encounter, and it's only fitting that this match takes place in where the National title is on the line. This match is where the money is.

Here are the same clips to remind everyone who Audrina is up against in the next round:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7F1nF_QQYEU&vq=medium
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=m-CJACoqWL0&vq=medium

----

See you this Wednesday for the Class Championship!

-- National

--------------------
 -

PAN AM
Board Regular
Member # 36789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PAN AM   Email PAN AM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olivia Wilde? Marisa has the week off, ladies and gentlemen. Marisa has the week off. Let's all welcome Marisa Miller into the finals where she will face either Candice or Audrina. I never thought the playoffs would come easy for anyone, but this next flight is going on cruise control. This is going to be one of those short flights from Boston to New York.

I've already purchased my tickets to the finals.

Good things come to those who fly with PanAm.

--------------------
PAM AM
America First

Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Augustine
Board Regular
Member # 34045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Augustine   Email Augustine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I can't believe Irina lost to Olivia Wilde.

Believe it. Her feet are the stuff that goddesses are made of. Finally, a year in which people are getting their votes right on the money. Perhaps her trip to the semi finals will wake the haters up and realize that her feet are no where near as bad as they claim to be. And now, I have every reason under the sun to believe that Olivia can get through Marisa. And if she beats her, I don't want to hear it from the haters anymore. And speaking of Marisa, ....

quote:
Originally posted by PAN AM:
Olivia Wilde? Marisa has the week off, ladies and gentlemen. Marisa has the week off. Let's all welcome Marisa Miller into the finals where she will face either Candice or Audrina. I never thought the playoffs would come easy for anyone, but this next flight is going on cruise control. This is going to be one of those short flights from Boston to New York.

I've already purchased my tickets to the finals.

Good things come to those who fly with PanAm.

Your head has been in the clouds for way too long, and it's time for people to pay respect to Olivia's feet. Being in the semis is no time to take anyone for granted. So I hope the world is ready to accept the great possibility that Olivia will advance to the finals and lay to rest all this hype about Candice and Audrina.

Out of the four that are left, it seems that people hold more resentment for Olivia's feet than any other. Now it's time for Olivia to quiet this storm for me and all of her fans.

I love you, Olivia.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links