Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class

It is the dream of the challengers to become champions, the crowning achievement in their lifetime of accomplishments. It is the dream of the champion to surpass the excellence -- her legacy being etched in the annals of time.

All these girls are confident challengers. They are hopefuls who will stand to the face of adversity. These women are alluring visuals -- ready to show the others of how competitive beauty can be.

Throughout the rest of the playoffs we will witness their passion, applaud their heroics, marvel at their gift to enthrall. These girls will engage for the most coveted shoes in the business, each of them bound by the dream.

When all is said and done, one girl, exhausted, will have her arms raised high -- her quest realized, the challenges overcome. The others, expended will breathe in loneliness -- unwilling to surrender, they would have been stripped of the dream.

----

We have arrived for one of the most exciting rounds in the playoffs -- The Divisional Class. After getting through the first round, things do not look as easy. These women are on the verge to win the entire tournament in hopes of donning the Salvatore Ferragamo, the most expensive shoes named after the most famous shoe maker of all time who rose to fame in the 1920s when he was highly sought after to customize elaborate shoes for famous women in the Golden Era of Hollywood.

The Legend is brought back as a way to give thanks for the work he's done and now today's fame of women are vying for the opportunity of a Lifetime by being the only one to wear this year's edition of the sexy shoes.

----

Shoe Sizes --

Audrina Patridge -- 9
Victoria Justice -- 8.5
Ashley Tisdale -- 8
Olivia Wilde -- 8
Candice Swanepoel -- 7.5
Joanna Krupa -- 7
Irina Shayk -- 7
Marisa Miller -- 7

----

THE IMAGES

Ashley Tisdale -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pzaz0wr7x6rdetq3ys50tajgwwh89jtx/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mkcxj3n3skpenvl5wuivaq4pjvftt9iw/

Audrina Patridge -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/454lk5gco71hldqrwkv39pynufx6hxg0/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/i5reov3egmit3wpc86fsxqacnnnhm0u2/

Candice Swanepoel -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ke25zwnahc1pigcn83d5gr3jwjukm3lc/
Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JZbsYbzzbbQ&vq=medium

Irina Shayk --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/e27829d0wr61v5w41yh9e4ua30qjiaz2/
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/o1km5cmrcxux9btskkktysoo8ymf1k57/

Joanna Krupa --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ir0fudzhaezaqsh0llfyyw6z6dwt05uh/
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ehzj0knt1mev4cvhot1h7a74o7m8szme/

Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=4uF1rt0tzzI&vq=medium
--
Marisa Miller --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0w59xu0yy91x8u2gp3fmdba0j6yy2ugr/v
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/75kp4ab794g9vund76tcfhgddq30qko8/

Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6NGz7ELlZ_0&vq=medium

Olivia Wilde --
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/n1yntbpz9w5w00ys74c4bgozjnhemhfq/
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/22njcovgga7oqq9v8r35o3zodtk6b4tj/

Victoria Justice -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qdl9a6aw2ia8q82576f1ya4o46vp306n/
Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tPrMvW4YCR0&vq=medium

----

**REMEMBER: Once a girl loses, she ELIMINATED from the tournament. So think carefully as to who you will choose. Also, in the playoffs, if a match ends in a tie, that match will go into a 24-hour overtime where I will ask the people to once again vote on the participants in question.**

----

**The Official Song of This Year's Playoffs**

Plan B -- Stay Too Long [Pendulum remix]
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=0jLweF06tT8&vq=medium

--

Another Song to Rock To

KoЯn -- Shoots and Ladders
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=z0_EwUfTzO0&vq=medium

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 102 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chalk, chalk, chalk, chalk.

Hopefully this round goes better than the last one.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Chalk, chalk, chalk, chalk.

Hopefully this round goes better than the last one.

Good one!

I guess you feel that if you mention the women by name, you'll jinx their chances of making the next round.

With the way Megan Fox was running things over the last few years, I would not have thought that she would be eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. If all you did was give me the score of that match between Fox and Tisdale, there was no way I would've thought that Tisdale was going to have it because lopsided victories like that usually go to Megan. But no.

Ashley Tisdale has now turned into the girl that NO ONE wants to face, I don't care if her name is Audrina Patridge. As great as Audrina has been, I think this is the first time that she's a bit scared of an opponent. And this one is a lot smaller than her. It's not because Ashley has eliminated Megan from the playoffs, but HOW she's done it that has Audrina very concerned. This is the most improbable person Audrina has to run into in the playoffs. I bet that when the season started, no where in her mind did she think that Tisdale was going to be a major factor in whether she was going to make the finals.

Having said all of that, I'm voted for Audrina to win and I think she'll pull it off...somehow.

I went with Krupa over Miller. I think Miller is going to choke in one of these matches.

I've got Irina over Olivia, though I feel that that match can go either way.

And for my upset of the week, I pick Victoria over Candice.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like what Marisa said towards the end of her video. Hearing that, she has the comfort in knowing that her fans are going to come in here and support her to get through this playoffs. But not to be outdone, Joanna comes in here with an extremely hot video that can help her get one over on Miller. If I were to make a pick, I'd go for Marisa. And I only think she's getting started. I do not think I remember seeing Marisa look as hot she she does in her first set of pictures. Unbelievable, smoking, an HOT.

On the other side of the spectrum, Candice is not wasting any time showing us that she has sex appeal. And Victoria? Let's just say that U2's Magnificent should be her theme song. Victoria has to look like that if she wants to beat someone like Candice. I think this will be the closest match of the four, even though Candice is the 1 seed and Victoria is the 6 seed. Victoria has something magical going on here. Looking at her pictures, the only reason why anyone would vote against Victoria is because she's facing Candice. Someone who looks like that does not deserve to get blindsided the way Megan Fox did last week.

I think I spent more time on this match than I did with any other. I think this is the second time this year that I voted against Candice. If you look at Victoria, she's serious about winning the whole thing. Not that Candice isn't. Is that I'm extremely impressed with the way Victoria is handling herself.

With the Olivia-Irina match, FEET GALORE! And WOW, Irina understand what this is all about. I know I said great things about Victoria, but Irina is appealing to the masses here this week with her second set of pics. Her Guess photos are super amazing and super super even more amazing all at the same time. National deserves a gold medal for finding these pictures from Irina. AWESOME find! Anyone who does not find pleasure in those pictures must be you know what...

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I voted for Ashley. I do not know what to expect from the Ashley supporters. I'm convinced that Ashley has what it takes to beat Audrina. This has been the most up-in-the-air season so far. The playoffs are looking like it will continue with that pattern. And it's all because of Tisdale. Ashley looks more sensational than Audrina, I think. And I think she's going to advance to the NFC championship match. Going with what foot_fashion_industry said earlier, not only did Audrina not expect to be facing Tisdale at this stage way back when the season started, but none of us expected that either, given how bad she did last year.

Kim did not have an answer, Megan did not have an answer, and now Audrina is next.

Crazy!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indemand
Board Regular
Member # 33962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indemand   Email indemand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria Justice is so gorgeous from head to her pretty toes. Looks like it was engineered by God himself. Eve must've looked like this.

Audrina has the early lead. This is a quite comfortable lead as a matter of fact. I voted for her and I think Ashley's incredible run will run out of gas. Audrina takes this.

Miller and Krupa is war! It's a war that Joanna is going to win.

And Irina's got the goods. Very sexy and she reminds us that she has great feet to go along with the rest of her goddess hotness.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures from every girl all around. I found myself putting my hands in my pants the whole time while I was in here. Audrina's closeups are just made of heaven. There's no way that anyone can look at those and not catch an instant hard on. I voted for Audrina, but some funny feeling in my stomach says that Ashley is going to mount a comeback even though she's down by ten or eleven votes right now. After the way she beat Megan Fox last week, it's hard for me to believe that everyone is going to ignore Tisdale after pushing her to the limit all season long. Like I said, I think Audrina will win, but not before Ashley has a say in this. Tisdale definitely deserves to be where she is right now and she's going to make it all worth it while she's here. Because if you look at Tisdale's pictures, this girl has an excellent idea of how to win this contest.

I know we've seen Candice every week, but every time I look at her, I can't help but to ask myself, "Where has the world been hiding this babe?" Candice has this match covered on every angle. This round is so exciting because all the top seeded girls who had the byes last week are now entering the playoff tournament. If you can't make up your over who to vote for in that match, then go to the videos. Hands down Candice wins. Victoria does not have a clip out there that can do that in the sex appeal department. Candice is a Goddess Extraordinaire. Candice has some moves that Victoria can't master even if Candice takes the time to teach 'em to her.

Am I saying Victoria looks ugly? NO WAY! I would be disappointed if this match was a blow out. This is a true test to see if Victoria really belongs here. And the price can't get any higher than Candice. This is a dream match and I'm glad this contest is the only one in the world that can deliver these type of matches. But Candice will not lose this match.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
I know I said great things about Victoria, but Irina is appealing to the masses here this week with her second set of pics. Her Guess photos are super amazing and super super even more amazing all at the same time. National deserves a gold medal for finding these pictures from Irina. AWESOME find! Anyone who does not find pleasure in those pictures must be you know what...

Well, if voting for Olivia over Irina makes me gay, then so be it. While I do find pleasure in Irina's photos, I think Olivia has the secret ingredient to beat The Irina Shayk, as National loves to call her. I get a major hard on whenever I see Olivia's feet. No doubt about it.

I'm voting for Miller. But the clips of her and Krupa are now engraved into my memory forever. But Marisa, once again, shows that she's the all American girl, doing all American chores around the house. I swear if anyone gets married, their wives should do those chores in the same outfits and as doing them as sexily as Marisa Miller did in that photoshoot. You think the rate of divorce would drop dramatically? I do.

Thanks, National, for providing all of us with the best foot celebrity product in this entire forum.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

If Audrina keeps this up, she can take this match quite easily. I guess Ashley might get a taste of the medicine she gave Megan if she doesn't straighten herself out.
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National.. seriously?? of the 3 women that i believe deserve to move on, you have 2 of them facing each other! i'd love to olivia's ass handed to her by irina, but not because i think irina is all that but because olivia isnt.

i am also rooting for victoria to pull out this win and i think there is a chance she will. she is the future of celebrity feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
National.. seriously?? of the 3 women that i believe deserve to move on, you have 2 of them facing each other! i'd love to olivia's ass handed to her by irina, but not because i think irina is all that but because olivia isnt.

i am also rooting for victoria to pull out this win and i think there is a chance she will. she is the future of celebrity feet.

Reading from your posts over the years, my guess is that those two women are Audrina and Ashley. I knew that match would be a dream, especially for you, to watch. I think what bothers you about it is that they're facing each other in the quarter-finals (this round) instead of the semi-finals (next round) to see who will represent the NFC in the Finals Classic. I understand how this makes you feel. But in the playoffs, I do not make these matches up. These matches are here according to how the people voted in the last round. Last round, I told everyone how the matches would be set up.

The Girls Who Made the Playoffs from the NFC and How They Were Ranked (based solely on their records) --

Division Champions

1. Candice Swanepoel
2. Audrina Patridge
3. Eva Mendes
4. Ashley Tisdale

--

Wild Cards

5. Megan Fox
6. Victoria Justice

Division champs are always ranked higher than the wild cards, regardless of their records.

For each class (let's take the NFC as the example), the top two division winners get a bye in the first round. In the first round, the third-best division winner goes against the worst wild card (Eva Mendes and Victoria Justice). The other two girls face each other (Ashley and Megan). In the next round (the one we're in now), the best division champ faces the worst girl who survived the first round; the second-best division champ will face the other girl who survived. This explains the Candice-Victoria and the Ashley-Audrina matches. Had Eva Mendes or Megan Fox survived the first round, Audrina and Ashley would not be facing each other right now.

This is how I've always done it. Now I don't know if you had forgotten those rules or if you remembered them, but you're uneasy with the fact that they're facing each other this early.

I'm not arguing so I hope you don't misunderstand my tone. This is just my way of explaining myself to you, or anyone else who is curious, about why I have the matches set up the way I do.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be hard to find anyone more beautiful than Victoria Justice. She is devastating. If you look at her pictures, she's already at the level that very few can match on the red carpet. The fact that she is able to keep up with Candice at this level is a promising sign that she is the future of this business. Candice might very well have her dreams fall short at the feet of the 18 year old-ish Victoria.

I think anyone who wins the match between Irina and Olivia will not get past the next round where (I feel) Marisa Miller will be waiting.

I'm going for Ashley Tisdale in this match. But by the looks of things, Audrina has Tisdale on lock.

Thanks, National for showing such wonderful pictures of all these women. Marisa looks absolutely beautiful. Her feet are well kept.

If Audrina wins, we RIOT!

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marisa has pulled ahead like I knew she would. It was going to happen eventually. Marisa does not seem to be in short supply of voters and they're coming through for her once again. For my sake, let's hope Marisa holds on to the lead.

Victoria doesn't look like the sixth seed at all because she's pulled in front of Candice Swanepoel. This is turning out to be a great match. I still think Candice is going to win, as I don't feel that the time isn't "right" for Victoria to go all the way. She certainly the future, no doubt. I just think that Candice has the superior feet. In one hand, I'm surprised that she's ahead of Candice. But on the other, I shouldn't be surprised because she came so close to beating Audrina in the two times they faced each other.

Being labeled the official symbol of the NFC by National, it's kind of hard for me to believe that Candice is going to go this early. Maybe in the next round, but not this one. Now it's time to see what Candice is really made of.

And how incredible is it that Audrina is having little to no problems with Ashley? If there's anything to be surprised about, it's that! This is the type of Audrina that I don't remember seeing all season long with her dominant ways. She's turning Tisdale inside out. Like foot_fashion_industry, I thought that Tisdale was someone that no one wanted to face and I thought that she would give Audrina a lot reasons to be worried. But Audrina has answered the call and then some. I don't know what to make of this.

I'm wondering how comfortable Irina is feeling knowing that Olivia is still hanging in there?

And I'm assuming that National is going to reveal his next girl for next year's contest sometime this week. After seeing that Kunis is going to participate next year, I'm already hype for next season. I wonder who will else will join the ranks?

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, folks.

It's been a while since I last posted in here. This has a different feel to it because we're used to seeing Carmen Electra in these playoffs, whether you're a fan of hers or not. Seeing her in the playoffs certainly draws a lot of attention towards her because there was always that possibility that she could win the whole thing.

Without her, this certainly makes for a more unpredictable playoffs. One thing that I would've never seen coming is the fact that Audrina now currently holds a 16 vote lead over Ashley Tisdale. SIXTEEN? Tisdale has totally lost it in a span of a week.

Audrina is unstoppable. When it comes time for the playoffs, she does not play any games. This is the type of impact that makes a person even greater. And right now, Audrina should be seen as the favorite going into the semi finals because both Candice and Victoria are struggling to bust this thing wide open the way Audrina is doing.

Sixteen votes. That is unbelievable when you consider the type of turn around Tisdale has had from one year to the next. Audrina being as hot as she is with the feet that she has, it's impossible that she'll give up this type of lead.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is how I've always done it. Now I don't know if you had forgotten those rules or if you remembered them, but you're uneasy with the fact that they're facing each other this early.

I'm not arguing so I hope you don't misunderstand my tone. This is just my way of explaining myself to you, or anyone else who is curious, about why I have the matches set up the way I do.

i know, i know.. i just had to vent. its just not fair. [Smile]
i am happy to see that, at the moment, all my votes are ahead. lets hurry up and close the polls [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Of the eight girls who are participating in this round, only two of them had made it this far last year. They are Audrina Patridge and Marisa Miller. Fads change every year, and this contest is no exception to that rule. Women are coming in and out, our opinions and different tastes in women and their feet might differ from time to time, but the admiration and the lust for Audrina's and Marisa's feet remains constant since the start of 2010.

There is a different feel to this year's playoffs. The Parity Era has brought in different flavors that are not brought to us by the usual suspects who would normally dominate the playoffs. Ashley Tisdale suffered a miserable season last year; Olivia Wilde made the playoffs last year, but she didn't make it this far; and the remaining four women are all new to this contest.

In the 2009 playoffs (of course I'm not counting the 2008 playoffs being that it was the first season), of the eight girls who made it to the Divisionals, Megan Fox and Kim Kardashian were the new girls. In 2010, two of eight women who made it to the second round were new girls. They were AnnaLynne McCord and Audrina Patridge. This year, that number is four. It seems like the new women I'm picking are making me look good by cashing in on the opportunity I'm giving them. But let's also give credit to the veterans who are holding their ground. Every year is a contest in where the new girls show that they've got it, while the veterans show that they still do.

Also in this year's playoffs, the match between Candice Swanepoel and Victoria Justice marks the first time ever in where the Number 1 seed goes toe to toe (no pun intended) against the Number 6 seed. But don't let the sixth seed fool you. The fact that Victoria Justice was THIS CLOSE to being the Number 2 seed can explain why that match is still as close as it is. Candice is essentially going up against a two seed before ACTUALLY facing the 2 seed, if Candice advances. The largest difference in the number of regular season wins at the time two girls faced each other in the playoffs was the time where a girl with a 14-2 record faced someone who held ann 8-8 record. They were the first- and the fourth seeds, respectively.

The Official Symbol of the NFC vs. The Future of the Business. This match is living up to the billing. I'm extemely anxious as to see who emerges with the greater appeal.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:

And I'm assuming that National is going to reveal his next girl for next year's contest sometime this week. After seeing that Kunis is going to participate next year, I'm already hype for next season. I wonder who will else will join the ranks?

The world will find out in a few hours. Stay tuned.

-- National

[ June 18, 2011, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links