Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » MSN News: Men Hate Gladiator Sandals on Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MSN News: Men Hate Gladiator Sandals on Women
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it when a fat chick wears them and the fat bulges out between the straps of them. Mmmm [Roll Eyes]

I don't mind seeing them on say 1 out of 10 girls but it seems ballet flats and gladiator sandals are the only two types of footwear that girls wear now. Ugh

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add another "hate them" to the list. Hopeful these will be a very short fad in footwear fashion.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Gladiator sandals are hit-or-miss for me. Some can look REALLY nice, while others are just terrible.

+1
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the design of a gladiator. I have seen some that accentuate the arch and slenderness of the foot. They can be sexy. Some designs, though, are uncomplimentary. I'd rather see a gladiator, however, than a mule.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not bad. I think they're better than flip flops. But I appreciate a more stylish woman. My favorite shoe to see a woman in is a high heeled pump with a low cut out for the arch and a bit of toe cleavage. Go figure.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though like GQ, i like a more stylish woman, i have to say that gladiators aren't my cup of tea.. i'll take them over flipflops most times but the designer better be on point.

pumps.. my thing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE 100%, gladiator sandals are the ugliest thing.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like gladiator sandals. This comes as a surprise to those who "know" me because they kind of have a bondage look to them and are feet related. I think they look bad, and they often cover the heel which is crap if you ask me. It's ok though because gladiator sandals were for the most part last summer's fad and I've only seen them a few times this summer. I guess even the people who bought them last summer think they look like crap now too.

[ May 31, 2016, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: ozkar ]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gladiators, without the heel, are ugly - just as flip-flops are ugly (and classless, too).

On the other hand, the kind with height, whether 3 inches or 4+ are withstandable given their design, and their ability to make the foot look hot.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...I feel like I am standing alone...I still love seeing women in those strappy gladiator shoes!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrible idea for a female shoe. You can barely see anything at all.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mindstatz
Board Regular
Member # 20436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mindstatz   Author's Homepage   Email mindstatz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate anything that makes a woman's foot look flat. Not sexy, not fun.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why hate 'em?
I'd much rather slip a gladiator off than, say, a Croc..

[Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They SUCK!..They are not sexy at all...I guess because I need to see all of the foot from the toes to the ankles...The bad part is..A LOT OF WOMEN SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY ARE CUTE...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree... Those aren't the most flattering shoes I've seen.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links