Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Barefoot Girl at Work (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Barefoot Girl at Work
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put "Depends on how well I know her" because I knew my coworker for 5 years before feeling comfortable enough to ask. She told me that I can massage her feet every day for the rest of her life.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I put "Depends on how well I know her" because I knew my coworker for 5 years before feeling comfortable enough to ask. She told me that I can massage her feet every day for the rest of her life.

And do you? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I wish! I'll get to from time to time.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I'm gonna look! This happens to me @ work almost everyday. I'm just too chicken-shit to make any comments.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for "make a friendly comment" because I'd HOPE that if I was the girl in question, a guy would at least say SOMETHING!

A friendly comment takes you places that discreet glances cannot.

Rest of convo:
You: "Uncomfortable shoes, huh?"
Her: "Hah.. oh.. yeah."
You: "I'm glad I don't have to wear them." (Or similar joke). "Hey.. you have really nice legs." (A lot of women are self conscious about their legs, so if you compliment them they'll be pleasantly surprised! Plus a leg compliment is not as "unusual" as a foot compliment, and it's a good segue way to the next part..)
Her: blushing, "Awww, thanks!"
You: "Have you ever had a foot massage before?"
Her: likely saying, "Nope."

This is where you offer your services [Big Grin] . I wouldn't try this on a complete stranger, but if you have a good rapport with the girl in question, then it's worth a shot.

Seriously, who voted for try not to look?!

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would make a friendly comment

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would engage her in conversation and ask if her feet were bothering her. Or I would say... "Cute Polish". I engage chicks in conversations about their feet quite regularly. I will often bring up my wife's feet in some way. When I mention my wife, it puts them at ease i believe. My wife knows that I do this, so I am able to speak with confidence since I am not trying to get away with anything that I would not want my wife to know about.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:
I voted for "make a friendly comment" because I'd HOPE that if I was the girl in question, a guy would at least say SOMETHING!

A friendly comment takes you places that discreet glances cannot.

Rest of convo:
You: "Uncomfortable shoes, huh?"
Her: "Hah.. oh.. yeah."
You: "I'm glad I don't have to wear them." (Or similar joke). "Hey.. you have really nice legs." (A lot of women are self conscious about their legs, so if you compliment them they'll be pleasantly surprised! Plus a leg compliment is not as "unusual" as a foot compliment, and it's a good segue way to the next part..)
Her: blushing, "Awww, thanks!"
You: "Have you ever had a foot massage before?"
Her: likely saying, "Nope."

This is where you offer your services [Big Grin] . I wouldn't try this on a complete stranger, but if you have a good rapport with the girl in question, then it's worth a shot.

Seriously, who voted for try not to look?!

Lix Vixen,

You are a wealth of information. Reading your post literally gave me a confidence boost! Always good 2 hear a woman's point of view. (Trust me, every little bit helps) In the future, I hope to be a little more forward next time I see a women with nice legs and/or feet! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links