Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll--Barefoot Girl at Work (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll--Barefoot Girl at Work
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work, you see one of the girls sitting at her desk with her shoes off (barefoot, or in stockings). How do you react?
For me, it would depend on how well I knew her.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 89 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although it would be tempting to make a friendly comment I agree it would depend on how well I knew her.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would definitely depend on how well I knew her. No doubt I'd probably be stealing glances if I could, but if I knew the girl and we got along well enough, I'd probably crack a joke, something like "Comfortable?" or "This place really makes you feel at home, huh?" Something that would reference the fact she was barefoot without actually pointing attention at the fact.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely would make the friendly comment. Goes along with how well I know her. If she is a total stranger who I barely talk with or are just meeting then I probably wouldn't say anything. Depending on how the introduction goes maybe I would say something, otherwise I would have to know the woman and still I would say a one liner and leave it at that.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i was working for this one place i had this secretary that was a tease,she had great looks and would flirt a lot but the thing was is she was married, anyway she wore some nice shoes some open toe and one time i noticed at the toe of her stockings it was ripped almost through well i made a comment and she lifted up her foot and let me touch it and i folded her tip of her stocking under the bottom of her toes so it would hide the rip, anyway i couldn't believe she let me do this.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another time she wore them footless stockings that were bare on the toes part and went in between her toes like a thong.Just thought i would share. thanks guys.

--------------------

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Discreetly glance at her - FREQUENTLY!!!

My boss used to walk around barefoot all the time in our office. Awesome looking feet! I once commented on her toe ring, but that's as far as it went. My day job doesn't need to know about my fetish life.

Sounds like a great boss!
There's a girl who works close to me who frequently takes her shoes off at her desk. I've even seen her stand up barefooted! But she's in a different work group, so I just stare at her occasionally.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to work at a call centre and this girl who is now modelling [Big Grin] used to sit beside me and she would have her shoes kicked off about 2 minutes after the shift started! Only problem was, she didn't have the prettiest set of feet [Cry] she had sweet soles, but didn't seem to pay attention to her nails or dry heels...

I'd throw out a comment every once in awhile about "your heels must suck eh?" and we'd joke back and forth about it

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But aside from that, being in a workplace that's as far as it went....now if she made it known that she 'caught on' then fair game [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
When i was working for this one place i had this secretary that was a tease,she had great looks and would flirt a lot but the thing was is she was married, anyway she wore some nice shoes some open toe and one time i noticed at the toe of her stockings it was ripped almost through well i made a comment and she lifted up her foot and let me touch it and i folded her tip of her stocking under the bottom of her toes so it would hide the rip, anyway i couldn't believe she let me do this.

This I probably wouldn't do in a work place, as I would be too nervous. Or I would do it then probably be very worried questioning myself if I should have done it. I do not think anyone in our work area will know about our fetish. At most I would say a one liner, I'm not openly telling the floor I love women's feet or getting down to suck or kiss toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:

This I probably wouldn't do in a work place, as I would be too nervous. Or I would do it then probably be very worried questioning myself if I should have done it. I do not think anyone in our work area will know about our fetish. At most I would say a one liner, I'm not openly telling the floor I love women's feet or getting down to suck or kiss toes.

--------------------

dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

I sure wouldn't have done it and not again, the two girls in the office were pretty out there, one was fat in the back of the office the pretty one was up front [Laugh] like i said she was a tease one Thanksgiving we had a job get together with all the turkey and stuff, she yelled at me to look and when i looked at her she was making a peace sign with her fingers sticking her tongue in and out of the middle like eating pussy, so i get where you are coming from i myself would of never done this at any other job but this was no ordinary office.

--------------------

alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Discretely glance at her, occasionally all the way

and take a few sneaky candid shots

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ashamed to admit it but...The camera would be rolling, It has happened before...(I recognize that I may have a problem)...

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id certainly start talking to her. if she has a bf, i will back off. otherwise, if this is a everyday occourance, i will become friends with her. and then eventually get her out of the office or workplace, and give her a well deserved footrub. [Smile]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links