Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Out of control cat... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Out of control cat...
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Of course she's afraid of cats......they've never seen one unless it's in a chicken ball!

[Laugh]

I think it is referring to Asian people eat different exotic foods "cats" included some do anyway, so thats what the joke was is that Asians are used to seeing the cat on a dinner plate as a chicken ball or maybe deep fried on a skewer? [Wink]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hijack the thread and send it off on a tangent but I saw a whole lot of humor in the post. I'm not going to school the unknowing in the dirty business of some of the Asians. Jokes like this exists because in reality it is true to some extent. I live in a predominantly Asian neighborhood and as much as I love Asian people (I really do) I can't ignore the fact that this stuff does occur. Only the ignorant and the easily offended ones are the first to complain. My brother is a registered government health inspector and you wouldn't believe some of the horror stories he tells me when it comes to Asian restaurants.

It's utterly amazes me when some of you would rather lick and suck the shit off some chicks dirty filthy feet but god knows you flip when somebody makes a joke about cat or dog meat at a Chinese restaurant. Unbelievable. Some of you truly are freaks.

I'll just leave it at that and tell those who have no ability to see the humor in it all to go suck it.

[ September 25, 2011, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not post the Joke nor did i think it funny,i was explaining it, and as far as licking dirty feet, i am not into dirty or stinky feet, different strokes for different folks.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
^^^ Yeah... and you're not one of them. It was only funny when GQ said it was lame.

So you're the dude who makes a mess all over himself when it comes to worthless celebs....(because god knows nobody else does).

The other guy is so high on himself I'm sure he carries a mirror around and talks to himself all day long (because nobody else will).

I'm so hurt [Laugh]

P.S Don't each them chicken balls!

I don't carry a mirror around. I'm a good looking guy...no need.

But as for insensitive racial humor....No. I take stands against it. It simply has no place here at Wu's. If it's a joke between two friends...I get it. But at the risk of someone being offended seeing as we are a world wide forum I had to stand up and say "Lame" as in "your sense of humor sucks. Try being witty next time."

The mirror joke was in FAR better taste. I encourage that! Jokes based on racial stereotypes. Lame.

Stereotype(dictionary.com):Sociology . a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group
(true....some Asians might eat cat. Fine. But MOST American Asians like MOST Americans are appalled by the thought. Hence why it's offensive...especially in a light hearted place where we come to talk about the greatest thing in the world...beautiful female feet.) Make fun of a guys character...but no racial stereotypes please.

Keep the GQ jokes coming.

Leave the racial jokes alone.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links