Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Out of control cat... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Out of control cat...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks,

Back home visiting my parents and finally brought my girlfriend along, her first visit stateside. Luckily my home state is very similar to SE Asia so she's right at home here.

Anyway the main reason for the post is totally cracking me up... My parents cat has a foot fetish. It's absolutely hilarious, he's in love with my girlfriends feet and won't leave them alone. At this point he's getting more of her feet than I am! I'm actually sitting here on the couch and she's on a chair over at the dining room table with her feet up under her crossed legs... The cat is right under her looking up, waiting! I'm pretty sure it's the lotion she's using but whatever it is this cat loves it and it's freaking the poor girl out. She's actually a little bit afraid of cats so this isn't helping matters. Still fun watching her deal with the beast (he's about 20lbs, just big not fat). She'll pet him when I'm around and he never bites, but once he starts zeroing in on her feet he just gets crazy. He'll end up resting his head on her feet until she's had enough. Maybe it's because he's a Siamese cat and she's Thai??? [Big Grin] Think he's going to miss her when we leave [Wink]

Going to be a fun stay [Laugh]

Asiafoot [Cheers]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! lucky cat =^..^= [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've known cats with foot fetishes. It seems to be very common with cats. There are lots of videos on youtube with cats and feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course she's afraid of cats......they've never seen one unless it's in a chicken ball!

[Laugh]

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
Of course she's afraid of cats......they've never seen one unless it's in a chicken ball!

[Laugh]

Lame.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

This is hilarious! My boyfriend's dog does the same thing. She's not as frantic, but she loves attention and will hone in on pretty ANYTHING to get it, including my feet.

I hope your girlfriend has a good stay! Maybe by the end of the trip she'll no longer be afraid of cats [Smile]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:

[Laugh]

Lame.
Some of us have a sense of humor.

--------------------

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Yeah... and you're not one of them. It was only funny when GQ said it was lame.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont get it? is she asian? if she is, then its funny.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

quote:
Originally posted by National:
^^^ Yeah... and you're not one of them. It was only funny when GQ said it was lame.

So you're the dude who makes a mess all over himself when it comes to worthless celebs....(because god knows nobody else does).

The other guy is so high on himself I'm sure he carries a mirror around and talks to himself all day long (because nobody else will).

I'm so hurt [Laugh]

P.S Don't each them chicken balls!

--------------------

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i dont get it? is she asian? if she is, then its funny.

Yes, she's Asian and yes, it was just a joke.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

P.S I think some of you need a reality check and should pull the panties down from between your crotches.

A couple of months ago I was in Pacific Mall here in Toronto (a HUGE all-Asian shopping mall)and went to take a piss in the mens washroom located in a hallway around the corner from the storefront restaurants. Look closely, these are a few pictures I took of a slab of pork hanging within spitting distance of the men's washroom located in a hallway directly across from the backdoor entrance of these restaurants. Enjoy your Chinese food....maybe a little feces never hurt;

http://i.imgur.com/K8upU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fJVf2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Z1FLi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UEefS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tn2UF.jpg

[ September 24, 2011, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Scotty7493 ]

--------------------

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya folks, thanks for the response... I'm okay with the post & do understand the humor, I read it as a joke as well. Let's take a breath and move on, okay? [Wink] I'm just happy to have replies & appreciate the interest! [Big Grin]

Lix Vixen, I'm a little envious of your boyfriends dog (and for that matter, your boyfriends as well)... Talk about a lucky dog (and again, lucky boyfriend)!

As far as my girlfriend goes, she's still getting used to the cat but I have caught her "talking" to him, I told her the cat doesn't understand Thai [Wink] She picked up some sock like house slippers yesterday but that still hasn't stopped the beast, be fun to see what she tries next.

Thanks again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what the restaurant thing has to do with anything, but interesting I guess
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links