Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clothing preferences? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Clothing preferences?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing barefoot girls in outfits you don't normally associate bare feet with--dresses, business suits, uniforms, etc.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see girls with tight jeans that end just above the ankle wearing sandals. Also, those long, summery bohemian/hippy-type dresses, again with sandals. The majority of girls I see with that type dress have really sexy feet.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Absolutely love tight black yoga pants and bare feet

I love those too, I love even more when they are cropped. I watch a lot of yoga vids for this!

I also forgot to mention, although this is rarely shown but its awesome when it does, I love when a woman is in formal uniform wear, business/secretary with a skirt and she is barefoot dressed this way. Dont really so many vids/pics or real life showings of this :-(

Its apparent to me that there is more to a foot vid/pic than just the women and her feet, her clothing is quite important too for that extra kick!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I would favor NO CLOTHING AT ALL [Evil Grin] but for.. public order considerations, any outfit which allows her to quickly display her "hidden treasures" [Evil Grin] and which leaves her ankles and bare feet always visible (i.e. no extra-long gowns and trousers), is OK.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links