Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clothing preferences? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Clothing preferences?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is her clothing important to you while she is barefoot?

I know there are those whole love to see women barefoot while they are in jeans, or short skirts or even completley nude etc. My question is, when looking at pics and vids or even in real life, are there any types of clothing that you prefer to see the women in while they are posing their feet?

For me, i really like cropped jeans, trouses or leggins where the womans leg is bare just past the knee onwards or if the trouses are rolled up to such a point. like so

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mindee/20130123/MND13012305.jpg

www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mindee/20120808/MND12080807.jpg

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love tight black yoga pants and bare feet or tight jeans and bare feet. Those are favorites, but I don't mind anything else. Maybe I prefer tight over baggy because tight defines the legs and in baggy I would have no idea how the legs look.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah hell yes to the black yoga pants. I saw a cutie in some not too long ago with black flats on in a checkout line. Had she of started shoeplaying I don't think I'd of been able to restrain myself from telling her that she had amazing feet and was driving me crazy. I'm not one to tell that to women out in public like that either.
I get more turned on with women barefoot in pants or in a dress, shorts, or skirt with platform flip flops

As a matter of fact I'm going to make my avatar a hottie in black yoga pants. [Smile]

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say skinny jeans and a three quarter legging so that the calf is partially exposed are my two favourite!

The colour for me would depend on skintone, but my wife in white skinnies with nicely tanned skin is a definite winner!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like women in form-fitting tops along with short shorts, three quarter length leggings or dark, skinny jeans.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regular jeans or a bikini.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take a barefoot or sandal/flip flop wearing girl in just about anything but love seeing them in a short skirt or short shorts and a top.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by larrrr:
Ah hell yes to the black yoga pants. I saw a cutie in some not too long ago with black flats on in a checkout line. Had she of started shoeplaying I don't think I'd of been able to restrain myself from telling her that she had amazing feet and was driving me crazy. I'm not one to tell that to women out in public like that either.
I get more turned on with women barefoot in pants or in a dress, shorts, or skirt with platform flip flops

As a matter of fact I'm going to make my avatar a hottie in black yoga pants. [Smile]

Love the avatar! I love going to the gym and seeing all of those women coming out of yoga class carrying their mats, with tight pants, and flip flops. Another huge turn on is tight pants jeans or athletic, wearing flip flops, and a thong slip!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like heels even ones that don't show the whole foot the anticipation is amazing and if they happen to dangle it's a great treat, so as for clothes formal wear with skirts

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tight polyester dress pants and also tight metallic leggings
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her in a dress, skirt,tight spandex pants and most of all in a night shirt.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love for a sexy, leggy woman to be in shorts, a skirt, a short dress, a bathing suit of some sort, so that I can see her bare legs, and beautiful feet together. HEAVEN!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
[QUOTE]Love the avatar! I love going to the gym and seeing all of those women coming out of yoga class carrying their mats, with tight pants, and flip flops. Another huge turn on is tight pants jeans or athletic, wearing flip flops, and a thong slip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHBJr9_cnBQ

How about wedges? If only this model were in the Yoga pants.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. In fact, I don't like it in pics and videos when the woman is naked. I feel it takes away attention from what should be the focus.

And I love the look of jeans with barefeet or flip-flops/flat sandals. Skirts as well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all about leggings of any material, but especially spandex. I also love skinny jeans, cuffed jeans, and sweatpants.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links