Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Boss's Son Assaults My Wife's Pretty Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Boss's Son Assaults My Wife's Pretty Feet
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazedsoleman:
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
This story has been all over the internet for years. The person who wrote it, has written about 3 other stories ,with the same theme.

Yeah, I've seen a variation where the kid is a dwarf...
I was referring to the story line.All the stories deal with someone attacking his wife's feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by philgill11@gmail.com:
That was changed because they thought it was offensive. It's better this way I feel

What are the other stories did you write? When did you first posted one?

[ July 14, 2017, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: tintin19153 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I really learned something. Don't post stories on Wu. Thanks everyone
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE don't let this place turn into another Mousepad. [Confused]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

-footboy1

Sorry! I been in the foot fetish community for awhile. I will speak up when I know someone is not telling the truth. The person who wrote that story and a few others, was part of another forum that no long exists. That is NOT the person. Don't take credit for someone else's stuff.
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

Sorry! I been in the foot fetish community for awhile. I will speak up when I know someone is not telling the truth. The person who wrote that story and a few others, was part of another forum that no long exists. That is NOT the person. Don't take credit for someone else's stuff.
I wasn't referring to YOU, you dipshit, I was referring to the O.P. and his bogus story. I have a problem with stories which involve other family members and/or underage children. Leave that shit at "The 'Pad". [Roll Eyes]

And oh by the way, I have been a member here almost as long as you have.

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philgill11@gmail.com   Author's Homepage   Email philgill11@gmail.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't and I didn't. Just a fact. Think what you want.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

I wasn't referring to YOU, you dipshit, I was referring to the O.P. and his bogus story. I have a problem with stories which involve other family members and/or underage children. Leave that shit at "The 'Pad". [Roll Eyes]

-footboy1

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

quote:
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

I don't care how long you been here. I stated how long I been in the foot fetish community,because the story is very old. I'm glad you been round awhile,but it's hard to tell, with the immature name calling. Over a misunderstanding, but we are dealing with the internet,so it's to be expected.
-footboy1

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

I don't care how long you been here. I stated how long I been in the foot fetish community,because the story is very old. I'm glad you been round awhile,but it's hard to tell, with the immature name calling. Over a misunderstanding, but we are dealing with the internet,so it's to be expected.
-footboy1

You know what, you are absolutely right. I was out of line with the name-calling, I apologize.

[Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------

tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

It's fine, sometimes it can be frustrating,when your point gets misinterpreted.
philgill11@gmail.com
Loyal Member
Member # 51430

I wish I knew how to cancel this post. It went from a simple fantasy story to out of control. So sorry.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links