Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My most embarassing foot moment (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My most embarassing foot moment
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bitch...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im new to this site, Ive seen it before but i finally got my own internet connection and im ready to indulge. One of my most embarrasing foot moments(i have a few) turned out to be one of my best.I was seventeen years old, and i had the party house.Everyone would come to ,y house to kick it AFTER SCHOOL. Thre was a girl named megan who was a freshman and i was a junior. she always wore flip flops and had the highest arch and great toes that were just so suckable.i would always stare at her feet. well one day my parents were out of town and all of my friends were at my house partying. there was another girl named there that i was kinda messin with and later on she passed out. well i started suckin on her toes while she was sleepin, she woek up and freaked out in front of everyone "he was just suckin my toes!!" i was mortified, some of my friends knew of my fetish, they laughed, others stood in amazement. i sulked in the corner for like five hours, well who shows up to cosole me, megan," so, u like feet huh... ive seen u staring at mine, u like my feet huh... all i could do was mumble "uuhhh...yeah.." next thing i know she shoved her foot in my mouth snd said, " u can have my feet!" I was floored..i had sucked on quite a few girls feet before, but nothing like this.. i sucked on her toes and rubbed her feet till she passed out, i was so horny i rubbed my dick on her feet till i cumed.she never let me do it again, but she always had a look in her i everyitime i seen her.

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM it seems too me that you have been quite unlucky too have had such big-mouth teachers but thankfuly it does'nt seem too have prevented you from enjoying the beautiful sight of ladies feet. Flicker Im sorry too learn that your girlfreind has turned a bit cold towards your love of her feet & I genuinely hope you manage too get a new girl soon that understands your love of feet & maybe if your really lucky she may even poccess even sexier feet than your previous girl.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine was a simple one, me being stupidly drunk and telling a girl i liked feet, she then told everyone, it was EXTREMELY embarrasing, however, i got her back, as we were "sharing" stuff, and under my drunken stupor i remember her saying she liked to put round topped hairspray cans up her @ss...MWAHHAAH thanks for that little gem, i sent that one around and infact didnt deny my fetish, and some people agree to having one too, so overall a REALLY embarrassing few weeks turned out to be awesome

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh...and in addition, i met my gf through those rumours, and she infact likes the occational toe sucking [Big Grin]
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Terence:
Thanks Plaster, another embarrassing moment still took place at school. I was in a class of a short amount of kids and I had a crush on a fellow classmates feet. Her feet has turned me on many of times because of the scent of her feet. When we both sat at a table as a class, she would sit beside me. But what really made me hot was that one day she took off her shoe and there was this quite cheesey scent coming my way but I acted like I didn't smell anything. But after a few minutes, the teacher stopped talking and asked what the smell was. Nobody answered so she walked around looking down on the floor and came to where my friend was beside me and asked me with her eyebrows raised, "Terence, you like that smell?" I was ready to run out of the classroom but I tried to pretend to be ignorant to the fact that my friends foot scent engulfed the area. So she put her shoes back on. I excused myself to go to the restroom due to being dizzy with embarrassment.

I got one sort of like this I was in 11th grade and one of my friends came and sat beside me and put her feet up on my lap. She said i've done alot of walking today and my feet really hurt do you mind if I take my shoes off. I thought and said na I don't care "forgot to mention we were in school" Her feet were really smelly and I started to get hard and she felt it and started laughing and saying hahahahaha he likes my feet my feet turn him on only about 3 people were around so not many people herd her
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimbob1
Board Regular
Member # 12646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimbob1   Email jimbob1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one 4 ya.......The other day my roomates ex girlfriend came over while he was at work. She asked if she could use my computer to make a job resume. I said ok, and she sat down at my computer and started filling out one of those templates. About 10 minutes later she asked if she could check her email. I said sure, and she logged into yahoo mail. She asked if i wanted to see a picture of a big boat that her mom worked on. Once again i said ok. She opened the attachment, we looked at it for a sec and then she proceeded to click the next picture button. I guess i had forgotton to clear my temporary internet files for along time, so of course she was clicking thru foot fetish banners and those tiny foot picture cookies. I was like frozen from disbelief lol,watching her click thru them. I mean she just kept clicking and clicking. She finally stopped after going thru enough to get the picture, and said "thats alot of feet". All i did was mutter "damn" under my breath. I wasn't quite sure how to respond. Ive known her for years and i think she was quite shocked. It was a very awkward. She just sat there for a minute thinking lol. You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet. That was all that was said and she finally went back to filling out the resume. She finished it and i made her some copies. She thanked me and said she would be back over sometime. Needless to say she hasn't been back over. Too bad cuz shes hot and has really sexy feet lol.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk about a quiet tense moment!!!! I would have blurted something out....

I hate nosy folks that assume they can go through your stuff. I have an expensive camera that I dont' let anyone touch.

one gal wanted to see her pic that I took through the screen. she just grabbed the camera and I got pissed. she insisted she knew what she was doing and immediately started going through my pics. i didn't want to fight her and risk breaking my camera, but i was supper pissed

i had pics of feet on them and shoes being dangled (all pics taken with permission to be emailed to the person's i took the pics of). I was doing a little screening for some folks who wanted to do some modeling (worked for me cause i got up close to some sexy feet)

man, this idiot of a gal shouts me out about my pics! i told her she has no business messing with my business. she asked if i was a perv, if my mom knew about this, and wouldn't give me my cameera back until I answered to her satisfacion.

what saved me (cause she didn't buy anything I said) was one of the modeling girls overheard. she got pissed and wanted to know what miss nosy was in her personal affairs. she said that she paid for the pics of her shoes and feet because she wanted a few shots to submit for a modeling gig and couldn't afford studio time and asked me as a friend for the pics (although she paid me well for them)

that shut the story down. i got my camera and deleted that gal's pics and told her that i won't do photo business with her anymore. never have no matter how much she begged and shoved money under my nose. I am still pissed thinking about it. now, i'm even more a pain in the rear when it comes to folks trying to touch my camera!!!!!!!!!!

I was too pissed to feel embarassed at the time, but man I felt it when I calmed down. I was in a room of full of people, some super conservative and religious and friends with my folks! yikes!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimbob1
Board Regular
Member # 12646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimbob1   Email jimbob1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn....good thing you got out of that one. that could have been bad lol. I cant help but think that these nosy chicks plan on doing stuff like that ahead of time. I try not to even think about it, cuz it makes me mad haha.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links