Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot in face experiences? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: foot in face experiences?
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
Unfortunatly the problem with even tinking about having some woman's feet in your face is that even if your wife/ladyfreind offers you her feet you still can't stop yourself(particuly if your lady's feet don't smell whatsoever), getting all excited just by imagining what it might be like too have some other moman's feet in your face,

Im also wondering just how exciting it might be too have a certain dark lady's feet in my face as well. That's the trouble with me Im starting too get greedy now!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again with the "dark lady" stuff? Sheesh!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few feet in face experiences that I can recall at the moment.

One happened one night while I was out with someone who was a friend of mine at the time. We went out to this place and met up with people who were friends of his. One of them was a girl who was decent looking and had some pretty nice looking feet. I didn't think much of it when she invited us over to her place to hang out for a little while. I happened to be driving that night and my friend had had a few too many drinks.

Her place was pretty small so she really didn't have a couch to sit on. Instead, she had a lounge chair and one other chair, which my friend sat down in. Not wanting to be rude, I decided to sit on the floor near the lounge chair. She offered us drinks and I asked for a Coke. My friend, in the meantime, was interested in something that was displayed on one of her walls or something and he was busy looking at it and getting engrossed in it. The girl came back into the room as I took a seat on the floor by the lounge chair. She took the lounge chair and got comfortable.

I don't remember exactly how, but I positioned myself to be right in front of her lounge chair and she, in turn, was able to put the lounge chair into the upright position so that she was reclining. With the way I was sitting right at the foot of her reclined position, her feet were right in my face at that point. For whatever reason, she became interested in my hair and began reaching her feet out to feel my hair. Not being stupid, I then moved in closer so that she could run her feet through my hair much easier. I then turned around so that she could run her feet through my hair from the back. I was able to turn my head slightly every once in awhile while talking to her so that one of her feet would be sort of in my face. I had to maintain quite a bit of self control though, as neither her or my drunk friend knew about my fetish. Looking back, I probably could've gotten away with at least giving her a foot massage and possibly sucking on her toes, seeing how my friend was pretty drunk, there was little to no lighting in the room and the atmosphere was pretty laid back and carefree.

Another feet in face experience is one I eluded to a bit in the subject of good looking feet on bad looking women. It was a topic that came up not too long ago on the forum. For those who didn't read it, I'll tell the story again.

There's a woman I know who has pretty nice looking feet but isn't all that great looking. Although she has a pretty good body and keeps fit, she has "been around" so to speak. You can also tell that she wears quite a bit of makeup and that years of doing this has made her look a bit worse for the wear. I have given her foot massages on a few occasions but I've never let it escalate into more than that, although I think it would not be a problem with her if it did. She has a reputation of being pretty loose (i.e. sleeps with a lot of guys). Not that there's anything wrong with that, but she has a tendency to brag about it to other women. The last time I had an experience with massaging her feet, we were at the same social event and then ended up talking with each other at the end of the night. Before we knew it, we were the last people to leave the venue and decided to stop at the drive thru of a fast food place to grab a bite to eat. We were in seperate cars so we each got our meals and then I ended up parking next to her car in the parking lot and took my meal and went and sat in the front passenger seat of her car so we could continue talking. We talked as we ate our meals and continued to talk some more after we were finished eating. She had been wearing a pair of heels that night but had changed into more casual clothes and shoes and socks for the drive home (She had about a 2 1/2 hour drive and wanted to be comfortable.). At any rate, I offered her a foot massage, which she immediately wanted. Like I said, I had given her foot massages a few times before this so me offering wasn't that big of a deal, since she knows I give a great one and loves it. So, she took off her shoes and I then took off her socks once her feet were in my lap. We sat and talked a little bit more, listening to music, while I continued to massage her feet. I was very close to wanting to suck on her toes and, just to test the waters, I stretched her leg up and towards my shoulder. This put her foot right next to my ear. She didn't have any problem with this so I took her foot and swung it right in front of my face, no more than a few inches away, to really give her sole a nice and firm massage. She did not question anything I did and just went along with it, saying how good it felt. I joked around, asking her how flexible she was and then asked if she could do the same with both legs at the same time. She then put her other leg up so that I had both of her bare feet right in front of my face. I came damn close to letting better judgement sway my decision at that point! However, knowing how she likes to talk about her experiences with guys, I decided to refrain from taking things any farther. It was a difficult decision to make though!

The next experience was quite an interesting one. Maybe some would even consider it bizarre. It involved a woman who was having an on-again, off-again thing with a friend of mine. I had made plans to go and visit him for several days. However, he had made other plans and was going to be out of town and wasn't going to be back until a day or so after I had arrived. Since he wasn't going to be around, he asked this woman if she could pick me up from the airport when I landed. I was landing first thing in the morning but it worked out well since she was working third shift and would be free to pick me up after she got out of work.

After picking me up at the airport, we went out and had breakfast and talked about what was going on in each others' lives, etc.. After breakfast, we headed over to my friend's house who was out of town. He had given this woman a key to his house prior so that we would be able to get into the house and hang out, rather than have her cart me and my luggage all over the place, since his house is closer to the airport and I was going to be staying there anyway.

To give a little background here, this friend of mine (who was out of town) does know about my foot fetish. I lived at his place for a few years and he did find out about it. Every once in a great while when we're talking one on one, he'll bust my ass on it in a good natured way but doesn't make an issue out of it and he's fine with it. At that point in time though, I didn't know if he had shared this information or not about my fetish with this woman. I didn't think he would volunteer it or tell her so I would always go with the premise that this was something between he and I and that she didn't know about it. It was strange though because he was going out with this woman while I was living at his place. There were several times when we would all be hanging out when this woman would say something about her feet, or take lotion out to moisturize them or something like that, and this guy would just come right out and say, "Oh, you need to have him (i.e. me) give you a foot massage." As a result, I would give her a foot massage and she loved it. It kind of became a semi-regular thing I would do for her if we were all hanging out together. My friend was always ok with me doing this to her and would, bascially, pawn her off on me. I think my friend allowed it just to see how I would react or to, I guess, "make me squirm" or feel uncomfortable, which it didn't! On the contrary, I was fine with this happening! I guess the way he looked at it, I was doing something for her which he didn't want to do or couldn't understand from the aspect of thinking women's feet are sexy and a turn on, etc., and she really enjoyed a good foot massage.

So, when we got back to my friend's place, we just decided to get comfortable and watch TV on the couch. I laid at one end of the couch while she laid on the other end. We covered ourselves up with a blanket and got comfortable. The next thing I knew, she took her socks off and slid her feet out towards me and my hands. Taking her cue, I began giving her a foot massage. After awhile, we were both a little tired. She had worked the night before and I had gotten up early to catch an early flight so we each slid down on the couch more so that we could get more comfortable and get more in a laying down position. By doing this, her bare feet were now laying on my chest and just inches from my face. I continued to massage her feet as she relaxed and got comfortable.

I thought for sure that she was just going to fall asleep at that point but that didn't happen. Instead, she took my feet in her hands, took my socks off, and began to massage my feet. Although I'm not a big fan of getting a foot massage by a woman, since I'd rather be the one massaging a woman's feet, I decided to go along with it. It actually felt pretty nice. All the while, she kept sliding down into the couch more, which brought her bare soles right in front of my face! At this point, I had no other choice but to have her feet right there and couldn't see anything else and was breathing on her bare feet, which I'm sure was not difficult for her to notice. Suddenly, as I was trying to maintain composure, I felt something on one of my feet,... specifically, around my toes. At first, I thought I was imagining it but then it happened again a few more times. This woman was licking and sucking my toes! Needless to say, that's all it took to goad me on and to begin licking and sucking on her toes right back! It wasn't too long after she began sucking and licking my toes that she just stopped and let me continue doing what I was doing, her feet in my face the entire time.

We remained friends after that and nothing was said about the incident for quite awhile. Her relationship with my friend became more of a "just friends" thing as time went on, which, in turn, helped her get more free with her conversations with me. She had gotten a divorce and told me she was more into having casual relationships with guys at the time. More to the point of the story, she eventually ended up telling me that she especially liked to have her feet massaged, tickled, played with, etc., and they were pretty sensitive to that in a very good way. I guess her ex-husband had a thing for feet as well, although I'm not sure it was a full-blown fetish or not. Of course, her and I had our share of foot sessions together and I ended up getting several foot jobs from her after massaging, tickling and worshipping her feet.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unfortunatly the problem with even tinking about having some woman's feet in your face is that even if your wife/ladyfreind offers you her feet you still can't stop yourself(particuly if your lady's feet don't smell whatsoever), getting all excited just by imagining what it might be like too have some other moman's feet in your face,

I'm always gettin a hard-on thinkin about having some other woman's feet in my face even though I don't have a girlfriend or a wife. It's just an addiction I have with just wanting to have women's feet in my face [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

I'm always gettin a hard-on thinkin about having some other woman's feet in my face even though I don't have a girlfriend or a wife. It's just an addiction I have with just wanting to have women's feet in my face [Big Grin]
I can understant that but as I say my problem is that during these last couple of years I have become greedy.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeepBlue
Board Regular
Member # 16772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepBlue         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex g/f used to let me explore my foot fetish to the max, which was pure bliss. Whatever I wanted, anyway, pretty much anytime. Ah !
Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by DeepBlue:
My ex g/f used to let me explore my foot fetish to the max, which was pure bliss. Whatever I wanted, anyway, pretty much anytime. Ah !

Im sorry to discover your not with her anymore Hope you soon manage to find yourself a brand new foot-queen to worship.

--------------------

blu 5114
Board Regular
Member # 18012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blu 5114     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently went to a foot party and had multiple girls trample me and smash my cheeks in with their feet... it was awesome..
Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw man, putting the girl's feet on my face during a foot worship session or whatever is my MO. It's part of my basic operating procedure. Seeing other guys with a girls feet on their face excites me. This past year I've had 15 different pairs of feet on my face. Next year, I aim to break my own record....
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and my next door neighbor have been friends since we were 2. we are both 22 now. you can do the math.
when we were younger we used to be at eachother's houses all day and night and that meant that i got to see his 3 sisters all day too.
the oldest one is 4 years older than us. her name is Corina.
she was always barefoot and believe mw she had gorgeous feet and toes.
when ever i spent the night she would sleep with us. and one night i rolled over in my sleeping bag and was about to fall asleep when i realized that her toes were sticking out from the bottom of her sleeping bag right next to my face. at that time in my life i didn't know about foot fetishes or anything so i didn't know why but i remembered not wanting to stop looking at her feet.
i just watched her as she slept. (or her feet rather)
after about 5 minutes i got really bad butterflies in my stomach and i was kind of shakey. my breathing had become shallow too. for some reason i couldn't understand i wanted to get closer but i was nervous that she would wake up with my face near her feet.
however, at that point i was driven to be nearer to them. i slipped quietly out of my sleeping bag and crawleed on my hands and knees over to her feet.
i stretched out on my stomach so that i was facing straight at her feet from beneath and i was less than 5 inches from her soles.
i was still afraid of her waking up or, worse still, my friend. her toes and the balls of her feet were shiny for some reason. they weren't sweating i think the smoothness of her skin gave it a silky sheen.
i stared at the soles of her feet for some time when i noticed that the toe next to the pinky toe (or "ring finger" toe) on her right foot was just as short as the pinky toe which was weird but it wasn't ugly. it made me want to get closer. so i moved so that her toes were right infront of my nose.
again, not knowing why i sniffed her toes. i put my nose right up to her soles and smelled them from heel to toe. i rubbed my cheek and my lips against her sole and kissed them too. they smelled so good i wanted to taste them.
first i licked her soles then i started to suck her toes. this was my first time ever.
i had her big toe in my mouth when they started to curl (i think i was tickling her) so i stopped. but every chance i got after that i took.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another time was also with Corina.
we were at my friend's (Mike's) grandma's house watching T.V. and i was sitting on the floor next to the couch. Mike was next to me and Corina was stratched out on the couch behind us.
her bare feet were right behind my head and i didn't really know that they were there untill i felt "fingers" running through my hair. then i felt a pinch on my ear and i turned around.
i turned around to find her big feet right in my face!
i was a little surprised and very embarassed. Mike was looking at me weird and then he looked at his sister kind of angrily (i don't know why).
i looked back up into her eyes that were only showing over the tips of her toes.
she didn't even move them.
i think most people would be uncomfortable at having someone's face so near to your feet or at least think it would be rude to leave them there. but instead she wiggled her toes and streched her feet out closer to me. her toes grazed my nose a little and she said, "I'm sorry, does it bother you that i'm putting my feet so close to you. i wasn't even trying to play it off anymore. i was starring at her feet and didn't even look up.
she wiggled her toes closer to get my attention back and i looked up again even more embarassed.
she just laughed. i think she thought that i was bothered by them and she was laughing at my discomfort at their closeness to me.
then she asked,"do my feet smell bad? smell them!"
she spread her toes and shoved her soles against my lips so that my nose was right under her toes.
i looked over at mike who was still angrily looking at his sister for "mistreating me" i guess.
finally it dawned on me that he thought i was hating it too. so i played along and sniffed her feet as if i had been forced.
"eewww!" i said and this provoked her to do it some more.
i sniffed her feet generously and after a few moments i was intoxicated. i was out of character by then and i was clearly enjoying myself. i was even holding her ankles in place by the end.
"he likes it! you like it don' you?!"
i denied it till the end and mike even backed me up saying "that's gross cory! nobody likes your feet!"

i had to stop before i gave it all away.

but on the ride home in his mom's van things changed.

mike and i were in the middle row of seats and his 3 sisters were in the back.
Cory sat in the middle. half way back to our neighborhood Cory tried to rest her feet in her sister's lap. her sister allowed it for a few minutes and then pushed them off of her. she tried to rest them in her other sister's lap but she rejected them right away.

the next thing i knew her feet were up over the back of my seat right in between me and mike.
they were at face level.
mike said, "cory, get your feet out of my face!"

to which she begged," come on michael! please?! my feet are tired and i want to stretch my legs. please?!"
"fine!" he shouted back.
i was glad.
she fell asleep in the back seat and so did everyone else (except her dad who was drining)
i pretended to be asleep on my side, still sitting up, facing her feet.
in her sleep she curled her toes alot.
constantly rubbing them togther and rotating her ankles. she even ended up resting her soles on my face a few times unknowingly.
when we arrived back at the house i was still pretending to be asleep with her soles in my face. everyone turned and laughed. one of his sisters said, "look at him! Cory's feet are in his face! hahaha! he doesn't even know! don't wake him up yet!"
his mom laughed, "wow Cory your feet must really stink if they put him to sleep like that!"
and she responded, "my feet do not stink! they smell like peaches!" which they did.
after a couple more minuted of laughing at me they decided to "wake me up"
i pretended to be groggy and surprised by my position.
i shouted and pulled away and asked how long i had been sleeping that way and they just laughed.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've really only had one "foot in face" situation where the woman actually forced her feet onto my face, as opposed to me forcing the woman's feet onto my face. At the time my fetishes were still a secret and mostly uneventful.

I was living in an apartment with Dan, a friend of mine. We were friends with a couple, Steve and Allie, who lived next door who would come over to hang out all the time.

It was a usual day. We invited them over to hang out, watch TV, eat a little dinner, have a beer. My roomie was a chef, so he was preparing an awesome meal for us in the kitchen. Steve was in the shower at his place, and Allie decided to head over to our place without him.

I was watching TV, and Allie decided to join me and chat. She kicked her shoes off and casually lounged on the couch next to me. She wasn't wearing socks, so I could see that she had pretty cute feet. Noticing that she had removed her shoes, I decided to joke with her about her feet to test how she would react.

So I yelled into the kitchen "Hey Dan, you cooking something with cheese? Oh never mind, Allie took her shoes off". It was pretty funny and we all had a good laugh, including Allie.

She replied "Oh, you think that's funny?" as she lifted one foot to my face to force me to smell it. Playing along, I turned my head in disgust. In reality, her feet didn't smell bad at all. It smelled like she had just gotten out of the shower before she headed over.

The next thing she did was the icing on the cake of fetish life. She forcefully grabbed both of my wrists pulling me toward her, and put her bare feet on my face as she pulled. It was like some sort of foot fetish wrestling move, and she had me locked in. She was smushing my face with her feet saying "Can you smell 'em now?".

I was in Heaven. I had a pair of soft, warm, sexy feet on my face and there was nothing I could do but to sit there and let it happen. Allie noticed that I wasn't struggling to pull away though. She said in a teasing and quiet voice "You like that, don't you?", and she let go of my wrists. I had the opprtunity to pull away, but I didn't as she kept smushing her feet into my face.

Then she pulled away and sat normally on the couch again. She looked at me, nodding as if she had confirmation of her statement that I liked her feet on my face, and I smiled back and nodded in confirmation too. She was about to let the fun continue. She straightened her legs toward me on the couch as an offering to touch her feet, but then there was a knock at the door.

Steve was here, so I had to let him in. As I passed her to open the door, she chuckled, shook her head and shrugged as if to say "Oh well, fun's over".

Nothing like that ever happened with her again, and it was never discussed.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when your at the movies and women behind you put their bare feet on the arm rest. well one time on a church trip I think I was 16 or 17 we were comming back to Ky from cali and everyone was asleep so I decided to go to sleep I was sitting by a girl on the van well I laid down and went to sleep I woke up abou an hour later to see my face in her feet since every one was asleep including her I just laid my face back down in her feet and smelled them for hours I even managed to lick them alittle
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stealth
Board Regular
Member # 2494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stealth   Author's Homepage   Email Stealth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High school senior trip returning from DC to Houston. In Tennessee, a beautiful girl lays her feet in my lap and begins her footjob. My first experience. I was turned on, but I didn't cum. Damn I made her mad! On subsequent footjob sessions, I cannot cum during footjobs, I have to look at them in front of my face, and then jerk-off to achieve orgasm. Weird.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a foot-in-face experience three years ago that is as old as this original thread, it was one of the first things I bloged about here having a full-fledged chance to indulge in my friend's sister's feet. I'll hever forget her big toe rubbing against my nostril that was amazing! She told me "i have a confession..." and said "i want you to suck my big toe" I was soooooo introvered about my foot fetish back in 2004 and infact the experiences with this girl were what made me join this forum.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links